Why doesn't anyone support a 0% tax on all income?

Why doesn't anyone support a 0% tax on all income?

Other urls found in this thread:

sbs.txstate.edu/billing/Tuition-Set-Aside-Information.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They don't have income.

I do.

I do. Income tax is theft.

VAT or sales taxes are fair.

Cant run the country on sales tax alone.

Can I get a source on this lovely jewtalian female?

Because people who discuss tax policy typically aren't three years old.

Full support.
I also support state income taxes, not federal.

that commercial was funny the 1st time now i hate it

move to texas retard

Pay

Income tax was the first big trespassing of the constitution.

Everything went south from there.

The voice of reason in a sea of faggoty whining

Texans are taxed to hell also, (Do not be fooled by no State Income tax, you will be fucked in other ways) One of the nice things about the State is when you receive your college tuition bill, you are also surcharged for the Niggers.

user, to answer your question, 0 tax countries are shitholes

Taxation is theft. If we grant the government the ability to levy a 0% tax, sooner or later they will raise it to 1%.

> Thinks the U.S. Federal Government runs the country.
Give me half of your money, I'll 'run' your life for you. If you decide you don't like it, too bad! -- I have lots of guns and cages.

Cut foreign aid and military spending so we can stop fighting all wars the jews make.

>police, firefighters, military, pensions, infrastructure... civilization how does it work?

Tuition set aside is a portion of the designated tuition paid by resident students (those classified as citizens of the State of Texas), "set aside" and dedicated to provide need-based financial aid to students.

sbs.txstate.edu/billing/Tuition-Set-Aside-Information.html

user, you need to catch up Texas has been making you pay a special Nigger Tax for years

It's not the 18th century anymore, you can't run a government off of nothing but tariffs, you'll run out of money.

TURN THE LIGHTS OFF

The country ran just fine for over 100 years without federal income tax

What do you tax then or do you want no tax anarchy? If you do not want a no tax anarchy, how do you make sure that you distribute the taxes fairly? Imo tax on income should be raised and most other taxes should be reduced or removed completely

Because basic services don't fund themselves or the consumption only tax would disproportionately hurt the poor

That is cute, who do you think gets most of your money?

>Banks
>Car Companies
>Medical Companies
>Arms Manufacturers

Those people are our government.

>can't subsidize Israel and the breeding of government-dependent domestic niggers and shitskins on sales tax alone
Ftfy, Schlomo.

> pie chart omits social security and medicaid/medicare

Gut the most holy of sacred cows, negros, anything else is wasted effort.

Democraps don't support it, cause there won't be enough money for welfare, conservashits are against it, cause there won't be enough to fund muh great army and police boot up their ass

>tfw without wars for Israel and mud gibs the US could probably run without income tax
I mean, we should still tax anyways and use that money on crazy engineering projects and research, but just seeing the numbers it is crazy to think about.

That's cool, you can live in a 19th century society if you want.

Jew
Sales taxes are a tax on the middle class.
A fair tax would be on financial transactions.

That’s genuinely my dream.

Because I want people with more money than me to have their money taken away. I don't even care about financing the government. It is 100% revenge seeking for me.

All infastructure in the United States could be paid for via excise (consumption) and/or sales tax. However, our government has essentially turned into one big work program.

Furthermore, not only is it a work program but government workers give themselves some super sweet pension and insurance plans.

>what is causation vs correlation

There were plenty of huge scientific and technological advances occurring before federal income tax was introduced. Man, what happened right after it was introduced.. oh yeah the first ever World War! See, I can do it too.

>Jew
>Sales taxes are a tax on the middle class.
>A fair tax would be on financial transactions.

A tax on financial transactions does one thing and one thing only - it moves financial trading to countries that do not have such a tax. That then leaves all financial transactions which have nothing to do with the actual finance industry taxed in your country... such as mortgages on your house, financial leases of your car or your credit card transactions.

You just invented your own financial transaction VAT, while killing all your financial industry. Congrats.

I thought that girl was a jew for sure but her name is jen flanagan

Their current target is an undefinable "Islamic Extremist" who we somehow need to further increase our military spending, building ever more expensive rockets, combat armor, and jeeps all to fight a bunch of goat herders armed with soviet AKs.

But wait, now lets allow these goat herders to get some oil fields and poppy fields and not instantly fire bomb them. Then let us encourage and opiate epidemic and sell the heroin in the US. The CIA will smuggle it for a cut. Now we can sell surplus US arms to them and profit from both sides.

These ShareBlue fucktards don't understand how destructive income taxes are.

They punish work and achievement.
They create a huge govt workforce that does nothing.

Income taxes keep people down. Only niggers and unemployable people talk about how great taxes are and how we "get stuff" for taxes.

>19th century society
no dune coons
no kangz

driving a hard bargain here huh?

This nigger is right, you can only tax middle class and poor because they arent able to up and move somewhere else.

I do. I been preaching this all the time. Tax should be on land you own; exemption if 95% is dedicated to active farming, then tax only 5%. A sale tax should be placed on both seller and buyer. Tariffs on all imports. Also a flat tax on international businesses operating in the USA. If things like electricity, water, public transit, etc, can't operate with their profits, then their company deserves to fail and be replaced. Also, a flat 85% tax on all monopolies.