James Fields was being chased by armed ANTIFA when he ran over that crowd at Charlottesville

Antifa / Redneck Revolt member Dwayne Dixon admits to chasing down James Fields with rifle moments before the death of Heather Heyer at Unite the Right in Charlottesville last August

twitter.com/realjaredhowe/status/952337104809406465

bump. Curious. Will also share my stuff.
Anyone knows why the helicopter crashed? And was there any black box retrieved from it?

No helicopter crashed that day m8

The helicopter crashed because the pilot was drunk. The second pilot tried to force control away when he found out, and they crashed fighting for control.

2 cops died.

>kurd larper
death penalty for dwayne

fearing for your life is only a good excuse for murder if youre a cop

Lol, ok..

So have we notified the police yet?

we should desu

broof?

BIG IF TRUE

bump

bump for interest

Reminder that these are the people who want to take away guns from “right wingers” but justify them for themselves by saying they need to fight fascism.

It wasn't even the accused James Fields who was driving the car.

This. The face of the man driving the car did not match James at all. I miss him. They won't let me talk to him. I think he's dead...

I'd love to watch Mel Gibson beat the shit out of Broderick. In the 80s, 90s, 00s or today. Any place, any time, Mel would get it done. Broderick looks like hes never even thought about throwing a punch

>Keymod

Of course faggots like this would have a bunch of tiny dicks on their gun.

We don’t forget that easily matey.

bump

>no helo crashed
Go on...

Bump

Have a bump.

There seems to be several inconsistencies pointed out in this thread. Reminds me of Vegas.

bumppppp

bump

>Redneck Revolt

What the fuck is with these people and wanting to be "redneck"? I grew up poor and rural, I have forgotten more about "redneck" than they will ever know, and it's not a good thing. They prance around in public wearing overalls and every chance they get they pull out their pint jar full of vodka. Do they not realize just how fucking opposite a "redneck" is from them? Do they not understand just how fucking terrible "redneck" life is?

I seen a kid just yesterday walking around in 10 inch boots, bibs that were torn to shit, a flannel shirt, carhart coat, and gauged ears, green hair, covered in tattoos, had a pierced lip and she couldn't have weighed more than 115 pounds. She has no fucking idea what she is trying to emulate, she has no idea how great it was to shoot a big doe, or to get a phone call asking if you are free to come bale hay in 100F weather because you would be getting some spending money. Hell I doubt she has ever cleaned a rabbit or a chicken, but she is dead set on being a "redneck".

Bump

the same group infamous for aggravated assault on an old guy, as some of you might remember - were the same group chasing Fields which caused him to panic

I mean. What if she grew up that way. In every city in the south there is a side of town that we perceive as normal and a side where what we call “rednecks” trailer trash, white trash ect that are from poorer and rural areas. Don’t blame the kid but their parents for leading them to be that way. And who are you to call them out like that, in their eyes, being “redneck” is normal to them while they might call you a loser faggot or cuck for not being the norm for them.

They're leftists. They grew up middle class or rich, but fetishize poverty. It's a way of gaining credibility in leftist circles for their retarded ideas.

t. grew up redneck

>spikes lower
He obviously doesnt know anyone at spikes

an armed Soros group, paid specifically to be violent and agitate, with the explicit backing of the Charlottesville mayor who is on public record for saying he would make Charlottesville the capital of the "resistance" against Trump

Bump red neck revolt is the drug addict class of Appalachia and shit

Bump

>spikes tactical
They realize that's a Florida based, super conservative shop right?

> KeyMod

Bump for justice

CostcoMod

>And who are you to call them out like that, in their eyes, being “redneck” is normal to them while they might call you a loser faggot or cuck for not being the norm for them.

Yeah, this is the case. How dare I point out that they are pretending to be something they aren't, and by doing so are romanticizing something that quite frankly sucks the big one.

I am such a cuck and a looser faggot for not dressing up like a clown and walking around in public.

You know you're wrong and making excuses but just in case you genuinely are that stupid, explain the fucking torn up bibs, you patch tears before they grow or you turn those bibs into patches for other pants.

>In every city in the south there is a side of town that we perceive as normal and a side where what we call “rednecks”

I found your problem, calling someone something doesn't make it so. For example, no matter how many times we call Bruce Jenner a woman he will never be a woman. The same applies to your "rednecks".

Big if true.

>that retarded ass shoop

Bump for Justice.

Bumping for fun

They were hoving low near the trees, then a shift in air pressure dropped them.

BINGO. They're all boxheads looking for someone to pay for their next fix and a roof over their heads.

I'll bet you can find their entire membership by scouring Suboxone clinic parking lots.

what shoop? I'm just pointing out the people, pay attention to the crowd, and especially the circled people (there are more suspects that are not circled) and watch the Charlottesville videos. They were actively attacking people unprovoked, attacking single targets who were defenseless -- these people were the ones that chased Fields causing him to plow into the crowd - if the narrative is to be believed. Not only were these perps walking around beating people under the guard of some mysterious figure with a badge, the perpetrators were also armed with firearms themselves.

Keep in mind, the most important part, is that Charlottesville mayor/governor declared a state of emergency and demanded all people off the streets - no demonstrations regardless cause or permit - and this armed crowd was walking said streets during this state of emergency. The right-wing demonstrators who were permitted to protest decided to leave, and were being corralled by police, led into the mob and attacked in parking lots, parking garages and while they were in their cars. The police watched it.

After seeing all of this, and watching the media get in lockstep to lie about everything, I swear to God I had never been closer in my life to gathering my weapons and eliminating media and government targets. Nothing has changed since Charlottesville, we are literally at war still, people just waiting for the shot

The virgin ground effect vs. the chad vortex ring state.

Bump, something actually interesting.

anti-AA bombs

Someone needs to alert Fields' defense team. The prosecutor, too. This is exculpatory evidence in a First Degree Murder case.

Bump for HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Nah I've seen these people I assume he's talking about. They are always super dirty and have all the normal hipster mannerisms except their costume is "poor rural person" instead of lumberjack or beatnik. They look like a caricature of a hillbilly from an old movie.

So he is the guy in the first pic. Gotcha

You guys just don't understand. They were fighting fascism that day. A day that will live in infamy. They are heroes.

It is also highly unusual that Fields was forbidden to give a statement to the press. The Jews media usually wants supposed white supremacists to say something like "rawrrrrr, kill all niggers." Then they can use that to demonize all white people who want to live in white communities.

Is Feilds just a patsy, which is why no one is allowed to talk to him, or does he have a legitament claim to self defense?

If Feilds is the super duper evil man he is painted as, why did he not have gun and use it to shoot the white self haters? A basic hunting rifle fired from 100-200 yards at the self haters would have been a splended choice and also very easy to obtain. His Dodge Challenger is a very fast car, even the low end Challenger can out run normal cars. It is not a good battering ram. A killer white supremacist would be well aware of all those facts.

I think either Fields is the patsy or he was in real fear of his life and could not see the cars in front of him due to the crowd. Something smells fishy as hell about the Cvill attack.

We need an archive of the original post right fucking now. Save that shit because this guy is a public figure and if we can link him to this facebook post then we got him.

Are you trolling right now?

Can FB pages be archived?

And now we know why he didn't "just turn around like any reasonable person would"

Not sure, he's a professor at UNCC Chapel Hill in North Carolina, we need to find that post.

Also James Fields will more likely get off on the charges. Top kek

Possibly you should tell his lawyer and not a Taiwanese image board for Hummel figures.

He'll get 10 years, cap this post.

>murder
bitch died from fright. she was like 250 lbs overweight.

Cville native here. This is a shill designed to lower the credibility of this place by being dumb.

This is also why murder 1 makes no sense. The worst case scenario is he saw a crowd got pissed off and decided to plow through it. How the fuck are they going to argue he planned to kill people that day? He knew they rally would get shut down he knew a counter protest would spring up he knew that fat bitch would have a heart attack?

The thing that killed Heather is shitty riot control.

>we are literally at war still, people just waiting for the shot
Keep your powder dry user, hell is coming

it makes more sense if you cobble all the images together from different incidents. I'm sure there are some autist's videos out there, detailing every person. The fat blue plaid shirt guy with the gun and badge, and the fat guy tan shirt/pants with glasses are the weirdest ones. But this specific group were out assaulting people everywhere, just the ones caught on camera anyway. That same group is the one tailing Fields' car the moment it crashes, the second it crashes they appear out of nowhere in the middle of the road from behind his car, as if they had been -sprinting- behind him on 4th Street.

>implying the "shitty riot control" was not done at the orders of the Governor and the mayor of Chancellorsville to circumvent a lawful court ordered protest.

They knew exactly what they were doing.

I hope this has been provided to James Fields' lawyers. This is a pretty hilarious fuckup by Antifa, or whatever group this guy was a part of. Dude was being chased by armed people. Video caught someone bashing his car with some kind of club. The street was being blockaded illegally by hostile protestors. And he was being forced to flee in whatever direction he could.

If I was his lawyer, I could work a narrative out of this stuff. I hope to heaven that his lawyer is playing this angle correctly. There's at least one piece of evidence that shows he was being attacked first. And now there's corroborating testimony from those who actually attacked him and spooked him.

Fucking piece of shit lefty mayors

Hopefully Fields knew from the beginning of his arrest to keep his mouth shut.

>YPG

Fucking good goy ANTIFA kikes. Should be gassed with his BASED kurds as well.

Yeah, we can only hope. I assume anyone in the 'alt right' is smart enough to know you don't open your mouth to the cops under any circumstance. Particularly if you know you're going to be under investigation or if you're being arrested.

Don't even say stupid shit like "I was in fear for my life" to the cops. That does nothing. Just say "Under the circumstances, I think it's best if any statement I make be made through a lawyer." Once you say that, they shouldn't push you any further. If they do, just say "I want a lawyer." Don't sign anything. Don't interact with them in any way until your lawyer is provided to you. Then immediately start looking for a better lawyer than the one they gave you, lol.

But at least the one they gave you will be able to stop them from digging for evidence to use against you. Any line of defense is good at the early stages of an investigation. But seriously, have an emergency fund so you can at least get a lawyer on board, and work out the payments with him later.

They're red necks. You know, red, as in Communists. They think they're being cute.

Bump

Probably under someone's puppetry.

Bump

>fields
>kept mouth shut
no. otherwise the charges would never have been ratcheted to Murder One.

It's hilarious that despite very clear evidence that the guy driving wasn't the guy they binned, people can still be made to believe that the fat faced guy in the bottom left pic was the one driving.

Just fucking turn your brain to ON and look at that fucking picture, it's obviously not the kid driving that charger...

Let alone the fact that "they" want you to believe that this sub 90 IQ dumb fucking kid, while under pressure after the accident, managed to drive the car in reverse perfectly straight, uphill for 2 blocks, at maximum fucking speed like fucking MacGyver... I guess the semi retarded kid is very lucky that he can drive like MacGyver because it allowed him to quickly escape from all eye witnesses (except that police chopper that crashed).

For every local person who has a stake in a peaceful community whether you are right or left, here are some tips to screw up future false flags or pure riots.

Learn to use a camera. Do not obey rules that forbid you from using the camera to capture relevant footage/pictures. IT IS YOUR COMMUNITY TOO. Don't let Federal Faggots come stomp all over your home town just so they can score points with their bosses in D.C. Don't let them take away your freedom to record in public. (You will be surprised how devastated the government workers are when random people with camera's show up to get the truth out. It's as if they can't operate effectively without secrecy.)

2. Take every step to discourage violence. You will have to live with the consequences if a massacre happens in your town. Surveillance will pop up everywhere and you could end up losing wonderful people to the violence. If you don't want a warzone in your town, don't encourage one.

3. Communicate with other locals who also have a stake in a peaceful community. Share information and watch each other backs. Get to know who is who so you can easily identify outsiders. Get to know who works for the town maintenance so you are not freaked out by town workers doing their jobs. These men can become some of your best assets for getting information because they have to get out and work in all weather. They also get to know a lot of people and will have a good feel for who is out of place.

4. Be wary of law enforcement. If they can be manipulated into a disaster like Charlottesville, they can be manipulated into much worse things.

5. Identify local officials who help the Fed Faggots commit crimes in your town. Remind them of their disgraceful and deadly behavior every time you see them. If they are ok with letting outsiders commit crimes, they will not be reliable protectors of your community in the future either. Their political ambitions will be more important to them than your safety.

>Hurr durrr fields wasn't the driver
Being this blind and stupid.

Can someone check this?

Checked

Checked.