How much longer do you think they can drag dragon ball out...

How much longer do you think they can drag dragon ball out? Its gone from kids training for a martial arts tournament to fighting a god for the fate of the universe. How can they make the next threat biggerer?

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukeibei.pantsu.cat/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

zeno dies universes attack u7 for starting the tornament

Spin-off series' from different universes. They're 'world building' on the other ones right now for a reason.

The next guy doesn't just want to kill the universe, he already killed a bunch of the other infinite universes :^)

>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MAGNETS
A
G
N
E
T
S

Magnets are the future.

Someone () took the Nyaa database backups and made a (barebones) searchable site out of it.
Get the word out. Seeders need to know the site still partially lives so they don't stop seeding.
If seeders think it's all gone and stop seeding, many obscure torrents will be lost forever.
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukeibei.pantsu.cat/

>Someone () took the Nyaa database backups and made a (barebones) searchable site out of it.
>Get the word out. Seeders need to know the site still partially lives so they don't stop seeding.
>If seeders think it's all gone and stop seeding, many obscure torrents will be lost forever.
>nyaa.pantsu.cat/
>sukeibei.pantsu.cat/

>Magnets are the future.

>MAGNETS
>A
>G
>N
>E
>T
>S

They biggest threat, user, will be themselves.
3deep5uNIGGA

Magnetic force, Jack. Nature's force!

This thread is going to get derailed to shit the moment a tripfag makes a post

We cant allow that shit, tripfags need to be hakai'd.

when will they ever pick back up ssj4? I fucking loved that form

gohan is learning it with piccolo duh

The next villain demands a good storyline otherwise he kills them.

>unprepared plebs actually need this.
take a smug gohan, my wife is too good for you here.

SUPER SAIYAN MAGNET CONFIRMED

Sounds fresh.

They set up a studio dedicated to future Dragon Ball products.

A world where ki is used for every thing where goku and the gang use new tec and moves because the ki used for the tec will be vary costly with one new transformation bieng the prime form for that world

>he thimks the survival arc won't last until the end of the year
and since we have now 12 universes the possibilities for new arc is huge

Example goku:every shot from this gun uses energy equal to 12 kame waves i have to use shot wisely (enemy teleport behind him cracks his head) then goku says ahh haa i thought being strong would be enough

but they haven't fought god (zeno) yet, the tournament is among mortals. in fact they still aren't beer-tier yet, then there is angel-tier and now they have a lot of oc universes to choose from.

Put like that, I actually appreciate how SS4 is more than just a hair recolor. Tying it to the giant ape was a nice touch.

>the animators are killed at the end to make the anime more immersive

Goku saves the universe from erasure at the cost of ki aids. Now weakened and unable to defend the planet Goku must set out on the path of jobbing his way to a mystical cure in a distant universe. He takes his jobbing friends Uub, Yamcha and Krillin with him since Yamcha has nothing else to do and 18 wants Krillin out of the way so she can have some single fun. Marron can stay with Bulma and help look after the baby. This would also be an opportunity to develop Uub's character.

If Goku's hair gets longer when he gets stronger, why doesn't he just grow out his hair rather than train?

I hope Dragonball lasts my entire lifespan. I've been watching it since I was a child and I hope to be watching it when I'm on my death bed.

This is extremely likely

Frieza, Cell, Buu, and Beerus were all considered the strongest beings in existence at the time of their conception, it's not ridiculous to think that they'll just think up a new character that's a step ahead of Zeno

>Surpass zeno
>Whoops Zeno was just a child, we're his parents, the REAL strongest gods!
>Beat them
>Oh Zeno's parents? Those guys were chumps, I'm actually the actual strongest!
>Beat them again or whatever
>Ohoho! But you forgot about me, the guy that has always existed since the beginning of time and who is the seriously serious strongest guy!
>Continue forever

They don't have to make the threat bigger, they just have to make the next bad guy stronger

Strongest in the World (Dragon Ball Ended Here)
Strongest in the Galaxy
Strongest in the Universe (Z Ended Here)
Strongest in the Multiverse (Super is Heading Here)
Strongest in all Conceivable Timelines (Even Zeno is subject to different timelines which might be why time travel is not ok,would threaten his supremacy if they ever found a being more powerful in another timeline.
Strongest in the all Trans-dimensional realms (Same logic as above, they're all subjects of 3dpd)
Strongest in all Exitence, in all Timelines, in all Dimensions, in All Universes.
Strongest than all conceivable timelines, dimensions & Universes
Strongest in all unconceivable timelines, dimensions & universes
Finally: Becoming one with the gag characters: Matching Popeye, Arale, Saitama Demonbane, Chuck Norris and whoever else gets can get thrown in these kind of things.

GT ended with strongest in the universe, not Z.

But if GT has been deprecated, then Z ended with him as strongest in the universe.

It can go on forever. There are endless permutations possible thanks to multiple timelines and multiple universes.

I'm guessing just going with the new generations? Something where the current heroes are not MC. Like St Seya Omega

In Z it is pure speculation, might as well say he is the strongest in the multiverse. In GT it was actually stated that the black star dragon balls are threatening the existence of the universe.

Sounds like suggverse

Fair enough. But still GTs current status is up in the air.

I hope it is never mentioned. GT was really consistent with its power levels and Super writing would just make everything go all over the place. They would somehow manage to make Gogeta SS4 look weak.

have you not been paying attention you faggot, Super has fucked up the power levels far beyond what GT had.

What the fuck, pal. This is exactly what I'm saying.

A saiyan's hair doesn't grow. This is why hybrids have so much potential, since their hair grows like a human's.

It doesn`t matter. The fans will watch any crap related to it. Any.

Dragon Ball now fully went the way of generic western capeshit comics.

Truth right there brother.

>An evil angel
>Perfect Cell
>Entropy (outside of Zeno blowing shit up)
>Zeno's sister, who can't destroy shit, but can create infinite amounts, which becomes a problem

>now
That already happened when the Saiyans appeared on earth... or when Goku turned Supersaiyan at the latest.
Dragonball becoming capeshit is the main reason why it got so popular in the west.

>user, now bedridden, watching Dragon Ball Generation, a shell of its former self and considered the Simpsons of the anime

That sounds terrifying.

Easy. Retcon how powerful they really are. Which they are already doing. SSB Goku got shot through the chest with a laser. A bullet hurt Krillin, and left a scrape on Goku. With their power scaled back there is room for really amazing adventures again.

What the fuck are you guys on about? Gohan has been established as the strongest in the universe since Cell

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dragon Ball was "capeshit" for literally one arc, Great Saiyaman. That was it. You obviously don't read western comics, so I don't expect you to understand them, but Dragon Ball is anything but a western comic.

The is difference between who is "stronger", or more powerful, than who is the actual better fighter.

I don't understand the patronizing, Gohan *IS* the strongest fighter in the series, anyone whose watched the show can tell you that. It's a major plot point or the last half of the series. It's why he gets the Z sword.

Yeah, Super has shat on him a bit, that doesn't somehow change the fact that by the time Z ends, Gohan has the highest power level. Even in Super, he loses because his lack of training and passion for fighting, not because he is weaker.

>Gohan brutally destroys Raditz as child
>Goku has to sacrifice himself to kill Raditz

>Goku can't kill Cell, dies
>Gohan kills him

>Gohan, without SS, kicks Super Buu's ass
>Goku, at SSJ3, barely keeps up with Kid Buu

It doesn't take a genius

I'm not saying Goku isn't the best fighter, he is, but Gohan is easily the strongest.

>Gohan brutally destroys Raditz as child just to get almost murdered after that
>Gohan with help of vegeta kills him
>Gohan, without SS, kicks Super Buu's ass just to get absorbed after that
try again jobberhan fag

They just create multiple multiverses ad infinitum.

Saiyaman doesn't even count as "Capeshit", it was a general parody of tokusatsu heroes. Writing in a lot of mainstream anime has gone the way of moeblob shit, where everyone is generic and one dimensional. This is what happens when the entertainment industry of a country makes too much money out of moeblob trash and watching celebrities eat food.

"Capeshit" refers to the western superhero genre you uninformed fuckwit.

>Saiyaman doesn't even count as "Capeshit", it was a general parody of tokusatsu heroes
What the fuck do you think 'capeshit' is, exclusively Marvel heroes? Capeshit is capeshit whether it's Super Sentai or Power Rangers you complete tripfag moron. Do you who one of the most famous, and influential Tokatsu heroes is? Spider-Man, you god damn idiot.

Spider-Man helped CREATE Tokatsu you fucking retard. It was the first series that had a giant mech fight giant monsters.

FUCKING S P I D E R M A N

If they fight for me

and yet 70s supaidaman wasn't capeshit, it may have defined part of the tokusatsu genre and evolved into Super Sentai, but it wasn't capeshit

it only had its origins in and was inspired by capeshit, you'd know this shit if you actually fucking lurked more

>Gohan brutally destroys Raditz as child just to get almost murdered after that
Because he's still fucking FOUR years old
>Gohan with help of vegeta kills him
So what? Goku had the help of ten other people when he defeats his villains too. Piccolo is literally the only villain he's fought personally one-on-one, by himself.
>Gohan, without SS, kicks Super Buu's ass just to get absorbed after that
Yeah, from a surprise attack while he was gloating about his victory. None of that changes the fact Buu got swamped and your wrong

Damage Control much, user?

>evolved into Super Sentai, but it wasn't capeshit
Jesus fucking christ I can't tell you if you're a weeaboo or just an idiot. Superheroes are Superheroes regardless if they are asian or not, doofus.

>70s supaidaman wasn't capeshit
Oh my god, Spider-Man is Spider-Man whether he's asian or not, he's the same fucking character. It's capeshit, as capeshit as it gets. It's fucking Spider-Man.If "Supaidman", as your literal weeaboo ass calls it, isn't capeshit, neither is the current Spider-Man comics right the fuck now. They even have giant spider robots now, and it even takes place in Tokyo.

Shut the fuck up.

DB isn't capeshit, Great Saiyaman arc was closest it ever got, period. Shut the fuck up.

>proved wrong
WAH WAH SHUT UP TRIPFAG SHUT UP user D-D-DAMAGE CONTROL holy fuck get a hold of yourself

>defined part of the genre
>evolved into Super Sentai
>not capeshit

The mental gymnastics this logic takes are astounding. That's like saying Superman isn't capeshit, it just helped define the genre. Your such an idiot.

>I don't have an argument and can't admit when I'm wrong

typical post by someone who has already lost an argument and has nothing more to contribute, I accept your motherfucking concession

He is having a meltdown, just ignore it.

can't contribute to argument, adds unrelated comment more suited to himself, now THIS is damage control

>supaidaman
Are you Japanese? NO? Can you speak Japanese? No?

Then it's spelled Spider-Man you daft cunt, Supaidaman isn't the original spelling and thus doesn't require your stupid weeaboo spelling.You do realize people say Saiyajin and Dai Kaio because those are the original, unaltered names, NOT simply because it's the Japanese way to say it, right? jesus

>typical post by someone who has already lost an argument and has nothing more to contribute, I accept your motherfucking concession
exactly how I felt when I read I can't believe I wasted my vegeta reaction when it would've been much funnier now

Are you Japanese?
Grew up over there.

>Can you speak Japanese?
Yes.

I the place of the user I can say that "Supaidaman" is the easiest way to call the 70s toku to determine it from the western live action or animated series. The user was right, you're still an uninformed fuckwit trying to pretend they're more knowledgeable than someone else who quite clearly is, oh right, this is about time you stress the fuck out and start throwing unwarranted shit back in my direction because you hate to accept that you're wrong

It's ok, no need to feel bad - Your entire existence is a waste, no harm done

>Are you Japanese? Grew up over there.
>Can you speak Japanese?Yes.

Ok, user, that's why you insist on spelling it Supaidaman and not スパイダーマン or Supaidāman, like any actual truly native would. Also, regardless, your clearly English-speaking, and thus Spider-Man is still the proper way to say it.

Besides, *I* was talking about the live-action Japanese series, and you obviously understood that but still used the Japanese spelling, because you obviously don't understand how proper translation works.

>s. The user was right, you're still an uninformed fuckwit trying to pretend they're more knowledgeable than someone else who quite clearly is
What the fuck are you talking about? What user? Are you referring to yourself when you say 'someone else who quite clearly more knowledgable'? About what? I've been correcting you this entire fucking thread. At what point did you provide any new information at all. Also, what fucking user? is obviously you.

I'm actually having fun, please continue with the clown show

Dude, get your panties unbunched.
Calling it supaidaman is silly to us americans but this is in a thread were an official translation is Vegerot.
Get over it.

There is no correcting me, because I'm right, I'm more knowledgeable, the user was more knowledgable.

Ok let's dumb this down so even a person with the mind of a pre-schooler can understand. You can use google right? Please tell me you know how to use google.

Ok good.

Now put "supaidaman" into google search and press enter

Well done you absolute chuckefuck

they can take it out back and shoot it

question is, how long will One Piece: Roger last?

As long as it still prints money.

eternity. they can drag it out to eternity.

reaching gag level at the end after climbing through all this shit sounds oddly satisfying