Local Sup Forumsentoom/a/n delivers

AN AMAZING user ON Sup Forums MADE A BACKUP SITE AND ANOTHER JUST DELIVERED AN ALMOST UP TO DATE (1 MO) DATABASE BACKUP OF NYAA AND SUKEBEI

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING, TORRENTING IS SAVED

nyaa.pantsu.cat and sukebei.pantsu.cat/ should both work.

JOIN THE EFFORT!:

Join or #nyaapantsu if you want to help.

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukeibei.pantsu.cat/
tokyotosho.info/new.php
tokyotosho.info
torrentfreak.com/anime-torrent-site-nyaa-goes-down-after-domain-name-deactivation-170502/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NANI

#nyaapantsu at Rizon*

>.cat
It's gonna be gone in a week once the EU thugs spot it.

>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MAGNETS
A
G
N
E
T
S

Magnets are the future.

Someone () took the Nyaa database backups and made a (barebones) searchable site out of it.
Get the word out. Seeders need to know the site still partially lives so they don't stop seeding.
If seeders think it's all gone and stop seeding, many obscure torrents will be lost forever.
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukeibei.pantsu.cat/

>Someone () took the Nyaa database backups and made a (barebones) searchable site out of it.
>Get the word out. Seeders need to know the site still partially lives so they don't stop seeding.
>If seeders think it's all gone and stop seeding, many obscure torrents will be lost forever.
>nyaa.pantsu.cat/
>sukeibei.pantsu.cat/

>Magnets are the future.

>MAGNETS
>A
>G
>N
>E
>T
>S

Copy and paste this shit in every thre/a/d.

Holy shit is this for real?

FUCK YEAH

Kill yourselves, we've got a billion threads already.

Yes, I'm downloading some Ranma1/2 shit right now, don't forget to copy and paste in every thread on Sup Forums to maintain high the seed rate so we can still download old animu.

OH MY GOD!!!

Yes, all of people crying about nyaa.
Fuck off streamer shill shit.

Some magnets for older stuff don't seem to work.

>think that we finally found a way to keep the casuals from shitting up this board
>all along it was just cancer feeding cancer

i was blind but now i see

>AN ALMOST UP TO DATE (1 MO) DATABASE BACKUP OF NYAA AND SUKEBEI
He didn't have sukebei.

Oh, I see , it's probably this, I searched stuff to download and it didn't work, only on the main page.

Thanks I hope this works out, if Nyaa truly is in trouble. Either way commendable work to try and help even without confirmation!

yeah it sucks but cant you just go to the people who make the subs? its a bit more of pain but its not that bad. unless your talking about old animes too and in that case just join a private tracker, they are pretty easy to get into.

Casuals dont even download anime.

>join a private tracker,
>they are pretty easy to get into.

I'm pretty casual

>JOIN THE EFFORT!:
how?

hmmmmmmmm
Where's movis vary nice?

>user delivers pic without the caption

holy shit mate that's a fucking treasure.

IF DUBS SADPANDA DIES TOMORROW
IF TRIPS IT DIES TODAY
IF QUADS OR MORE THE DATABASE ALSO BECOMES PERMANENTLY LOST

I love Sup Forums sometimes

If dubs, Ab dies.

So this is only magnets at the moment? Any idea when the torrents will come online?
My computer has been acting up and I can't download magnets.

>(1 MO)
That's definitely not true. I just searched for Kamen Rider and the latest they have is the raw for Ghost 33, which was May 2016.

>Files that used to take 5 minutes now take 3 days to download
This is what Hell must be like.

>A random Sexy Tifa at Otakon
I really am in Hell, huh. I wonder how I died.

rol

It exploded!

Without being able to filter shitty reencodes out of search results you're missing half the point of nyaa
also nobody can post to this

baby steps user

yep, I just checked dragon ball super and it goes up to 45, so this database is from May 29, 2016 to June 5, 2016

I think the latest 1 month old database hasn't been uploaded yet. The 2016 database was the first working database that user got to use.

It's just a backup user. We're not gonna have a full brand new nyaa yet

It doesn't even cover 2017

Kepep seeding or at least copy and paste this shit in every thre/a/d.

Or you could wait groups to put out their RSS/Atom. Tracker is still online.

couln';t i just get the nyaa magnets for TT?

it must be nice to be so blind to reality

Then the owner comes back.

>"Whoops! Sorry guys, it was down because I had no money!"
>"Please donate!"

The owner is never coming back user.

Its been far too long.

>Tracker is still online
no it isn't

We have scrapes up until the 5th of april this year.
Currently importing the hashes then will change things around and add category searching and status stuff.
Baby steps

Nyaapantsu~

But how do we make fansub groups aware that this replacement exists so they can continue uploading their subs there?

The three people left who fansub anime probably follow this shit close enough to know.

Please make the layout livelier.

So, should I keep seeding that +300GB Detective Conan torrent or is this entrapment?

>category searching
Would be neat one day if we could search by genre (tags system), but that would take quite a lot of time and effort to do.

You can go to their irc chans and tell them

Yes, please. Thank you.

You're doing God's work.

>32All the believers were one in heart and mind. No one claimed that any of their possessions was their own, but they shared everything they had. 33With great power the apostles continued to testify to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus. And God’s grace was so powerfully at work in them all 34that there were no needy persons among them. For from time to time those who owned land or houses sold them, brought the money from the sales 35and put it at the apostles’ feet, and it was distributed to anyone who had need.

Literally.

Maybe eventually.
Will do once the basic features are all done.
lmao

How recent is the sukebei backup?

The Sup Forums guy only managed to backup Nyaa to April and not sukebei

8-15 months

The adversity from this event has only tightened the anime community together, more like it was in older days with the early days of digital fansubbing. It was languishing for years under prosperous conditions which made everyone a singleton who only had to worry about jumping on a torrent and getting whatever he wanted. Now many people are coming together to try to save anime archiving.

I'd be down to help if you made like a google docs thing or something where people could do tags to anime. Or if there was a more conventional method like a db of anime of a site like mal could help tremendously.

Now that Sukebei is gone, anyone know of another hentai raw releaser like Hikiko?

>Tfw when go to AB
>account disabled
>go to IRC
>Re enable account
feels good famwam, I have AB and XDCC nothing can stop me except hard drive space

And lack of a centralized new release observatory

tokyotosho.info/new.php
Here you go faggot, don't suck my dick too hard

I hope I can at least continue playing videogames and watch anime in jail.

>search can't handle multiple word searches

It is not the end of the world children, darker days have been seen

It's an index, of other trackers that are not numerous enough; not a site that basically is where everyone dumps their new releases.

Then get on IRC cunt. bots will always have releases

>tfw this is all I have left until the current season ends
What should I download to bridge me over?

>I have TBs of anime
I am literally not worried

thank you Sup Forumssus

Usually I used nyaa as a new release lister and then went to bots to get the files. There are too many bots, so it's hard to tell what files are new unless I want to watch 9 different channels and look at their topics like the old days and that's kind of spotty

Fuck off torrentfag, streaming is the future. Have fun getting fed mushed corn, old man.

tokyotosho.info

DAIZ!

Boku no Pico

most of the sub groups have websites just go to the website and get the file name to search

The problem is, I want to search by series, not by sub group. A lot of weird groups do one of releases for BD rips of recent shows. Like orz for Kemono Friends. orz wouldn't even be a group on my radar, if it even is a group and not just one guy releasing under a group name he decided on in 5 seconds.

If you want BDs it's AB. Airing series you're on your own

I'm pretty tech illiterate, what does this mean? and how do I fix it?

Didn't take long for TF to get out an article on the happenings
torrentfreak.com/anime-torrent-site-nyaa-goes-down-after-domain-name-deactivation-170502/

It means whoever created that magnet fucked up.

is a mirror for nyaa

Noise

Seems to be happening for every one I click on is all

Do it like the old nyaa magnets don't work yet

How come people like Nyaa don't have friends that he trusts to make backups in case he ever goes off the grid or retires?

Why does it always seem like one person does everything and trusts nobody?

How can one man have all that power?

It's a fucking mess, this shit needs some filters.

Yeah, part of what made NT useful was the trusted and A+ filters. What good is a bunch of torrents if I don't know which releases I can actually trust to be decent?

How do that? Do I copy the Hash? or link address from the magnet?
It's cool if you don't wanna spoonfeed, I just always never bothered looking into shit like this more since it was all so convenient, guess i'm paying for it now

What I'm wondering is how come none of them ever give out a fucking warning before pulling the plug. That shitty law just passed. Its not like the police was literally knocking at his door.
If there was even a one day notice backups could have been up an running in no time instead of everyone scrambling to save anything they can after the fact.

Is it okay to just use the magnet links from Tokyo Tosho from the time being?

Yep, some torrents are mirrored on Tokyo Toshokan, but there's no way to tell if they're shit or not unless you download them

Making layout livelier is the last thing we should do. We need to make the basic uploading up in order for other people to start putting content again

Anyone remember Scary Water? It's obviously doesn't exist anyone but was there a mass panic when it was taken down?

Why aren't we using decentralized hosting for torrent sites yet?

The whole beauty of p2p is that you can't easily destory it as there is no central host for the files being shared. The fact that there is a central host for the torrent site obviously makes it it easy point of failure.

How can we host the torrent sites themselves in a p2p manner?

Is it easy for a normal or for an user to get in?

Create a repository of magnet links that people can archive. The downside is you don't get nice descriptions of what your torrent contains.

Also won't be able to tell if the subs are any good if no one bothers to review them anymore (at least going forward)

It's almost like you don't see the "Nyaa filter" at the top. Click the dropdown and then show Trusted/A+ only.