Shokugeki no Souma

Souma beat at least 3 elite 10 members, earned the favor of Shinomiya the famous alumni, and is the son of Jouichiro, another famous alumni. How do they still manage to underestimate him? Like even if they didn't like him, you can't expect his dishes to be bland. At worst its mid-quality diner food.

Because muh underdog.

He didn't exactly beat Kuga, and people don't know about the rest.
Dunno why people ignore his win against Eizan though. At time, he saved the whole school, so at least the students should've known better.

Urara is explicitly trolling.

What's her endgame?

>How do they still manage to underestimate him?
shit writing

Best Current Chefs

>1. Eishi Tsukasa
>2. Tosuke Megishima
>3. Isshiki Satoshi
>4. Momo Akanaegakubo
>5. Erina Nakiri
>6. Soma Yukihira/Megumi/Takumi
>7. Nene Kinokuni

Are you happy with these results?

I think the idea is supposed to be that their bizarre cooking ideology is so strong that they can't accept reality and they're delusional, but it could just be

Yes. Very much so.

The students are sheeple that are riding on the coattails of the Azami administration in hopes of getting an easy high school life and having a job assured for them after graduation.

>Erina is the top of her class

very much so.

Where is my Rindou?

He shall never be doubted again

I'd be pretty sad if Kuga got passed by every first year.

He's shorter than all of them.

>Takumi and Megumi above Nene
Is this based on the readers' votes? I don't remember an official poll.

Nah its based off the word of the author

What is the only non-asspull way that Tsukasa loses his shokugeki? Rindou ruse?

Why the fuck people would vote for that, it's the author.

Unironically, teamwork.

>Erina, Takumi and Megumi are all better than Rindou, Swordbro, Kuga, Eizan
I hope there's a note somewhere that says based on the characters who cooked on-screen so far.

Is this i dare say, the best page in the manga

>Mangafox

Tosuke hasn't cooked yet so that doesn't make sense

Rindo is most likely being kept a secret

And no one cares about sword anyways

Yeah he'll probably command everyone to do things his way while souma and his team actually work together for a collaborative win

>Momo above Erina
Noice
>Megumi and Takumi above Nene
>No Rindou
>Only current E10 members on the list are Tsukasa, Nene and Momo
>Nene is fucking shit anyway
God the E10 are a fucking joke.

Kuga and Eizan did cook on screen and Sword is a walking fodder.

The only odd is Rindou.

Rindou is probably one of those "not enough data" types

We need someone to translate the side text to say why they the ranks were chosen

To be fair, they're elitist who seriously believe that truffles and foie gras are better than miso and can't accept the simple fact that homemade Japanese soy sauce is the epitome of fine cuisine.

I honestly hope Erina gets to be the one to deal the final blow to central.

>hisako and alice get second/third place in the latest popularity poll
>both still rank below meat and the childhood friend in the heroine ranking

I don't think they were ranked. I don't even know what that ranking even means.

I assume Rindou is being kept from this list intentionally.

This is indeed a great page.

Megishima hasn't cooked on screen, so no.

Ova where?

>Mangafox
You could have pulled it off from anywhere but there yet you admit to committing heresy.

>megumi
>tied with soma and takumi

I'm so excited for her match. I know my girl is gonna do good.

Erina is first and Megumi is second.

>You could have pulled it off from anywhere but there yet you admit to committing heresy.

Yeah i know ;_;
It was a 5 weeks old chapter so it was not in Mangastream

>1st Tsukasa Eishi
>Kuga fervently seeking a Shokugeki and Azami keeping him on First Seat in the new regime attest to his superiority at Tootsuki.

>2nd Megishima Tosuke
>Proclaiming that he will defeat all of the New Elites is nothing else than a display of sheer power.

>3rd Isshiki Satoshi
>An overwhelming man of skill who Souma called a "monster".

>4th Akanegakubo Momo
>Claimed the top in the Uptown Area where the bigshots jostle.

>5th Nakiri Erina
>Showed a hint of greater growth with her improv in the Red-White Battles.

And the text on the left:
>Souma's (cut off) who is the most beloved woman?
>Is a lady required for (cut off)'s spécialité?
>Among all the human relationships that surround Souma, the most intriguing are the romances (cut off)

>Saiyome! Heroine Ranking
>The partner to whom Souma would like to dedicate his everything... as expected, the strongest are Erina and Tadokoro!!

>Stripping Ranking
>Taki third
Bring her back already.

KITAAA

>>The partner to whom Souma would like to dedicate his everything... as expected, the strongest are Erina and Tadokoro!!
Why is it worded like Megumi has a chance to end up with him?

Alice is engaged with Dog according to novel spoilers isn't she? Can't be a heroine if she's shacked up with a side character.

Hisako still lusts for Erina more than Souma.

I don't think the heroine has anything to do with who wants Souma though since Megumi is on the list.

>>Stripping Ranking
>>Taki third
>Bring her back already.
Royal is a man of culture as well.

>1st Nakiri Erina
>The girl who Souma wants to hear "it's good" from. She began to open her heart after Souma freed her from Azami's (seal?) with his dish.

>2nd Tadokoro Megumi
>After being saved many times by Souma, she begins to (can't read) of Souma. Lately her screentime seems to be taken by Erina...

>3rd Mito Ikumi
>Shows affection toward Souma but (--) can't be honest with herself.

>4th Kurase Mayumi
Something about being his childhood friend and having no appearances.

The analysis below her mentions Stagiare, so I'm assuming that's Hisako.

>2nd Megishima Tosuke
>Proclaiming that he will defeat all of the New Elites is nothing else than a display of sheer power.

Megishima out for blood

Kill them all Megishima

here user, I found it on kissmanga, pretty sure that isn't super blasphemous here on Sup Forums

I can guarantee this about Rindou. The only reason she isn't on that list is because she's rank 0 to Tsukasa's 1.

Basically the typical, "hurrdurr A rank is the highest but there's a secret S class for the actual best person"

Which would actually be good storywise, Tsukasa as a final boss isn't remotely interesting enough while Rindou being fem!Saiba would be entertaining.

Gotta start using the superior version man

>Harembait.

Literally what is the point. Fuck off, Tsukuda.

Are the rest of the Stripping Rankings available?

>The only reason she isn't on that list is because she's rank 0 to Tsukasa's 1
That would be cool if it hadn't been done already with such disappointing results.

>1 Alice
>2 Senzaemon
>3 Taki
>4 Leonora
>5 Meat
>6 Erina
>6 Momo
>8 Soe
>8 Souma

Personally I think one of the worst parts of SnS is how canned and awful the bystanders and most of the antagonists are.

I mean "muh underdog stories" always have characters like that to hype them up when they blow the expectations of a shitty crowd out of the water but at this point you can't possibly expect the reader to believe that a school of "elites" would be stupid enough to STILL think that Souma is shit tier at this point.

Also it's just annoying honestly, that almost every single antagonist and background character is over the top "hoo boy I sure love being an annoying cocky dick with no character beyond that whatsoever so I can make whatever character I face look good in comparison."

Like the dude Kurokiba fought in the club dissolution thing along with his little squad of cheerleaders was one of the primo examples of how fucking tiring and overdone that character archtype is in SnS.

But Megumi does want Souma, she just has to settle for Takumi down the road.

To be fair if Bleach had Tier Harribel as 0 instead of Yami and swapped their roles in who followed Aizen and who stayed behind I'm pretty sure it would have been received better, even if she gets off paneled.

>has to settle down for the hottest guy around.

Sounds terrible.

>you can't possibly expect the reader to believe that a school of "elites" would be stupid enough to STILL think that Souma is shit tier at this point
The Elites don't think Souma is shit, they just think they're better than him. Unless you're talking about the Central kids, but they're literally brainwashed with Azami's retardation. And Azami is pretty retarded.

He's just the prettiest, there's a difference.

>Souma's (cut off) who is the most beloved woman?
People who say that Soma won't end up with anyone can go fuck themselves.

>People who say that Soma won't end up with anyone can go fuck themselves

I don't know why people say that

His own father told him (not really) that he needs to find a woman to dedicate his cooking to

He's going to find that woman and its 99% likely Erina

Still, he is the one everyone wants to fuck at least until he goes bald.

To play the devil's advocate here, for all we know that line says "Souma's father".

>But Megumi does want Souma
No she doesn't. The only ones that have feelings for him in canon are Meat and the childhood friend.

>And Azami is pretty retarded.

I think think this point is what people already know but find hard to accept. He first came out threatening but then became comic relief, and with that so did all of central.

At this point the only 'threats' are Eishi for his god tier skills and Rindou who is the wild card. I mean maybe Azami might have gained some ground on Doujima and Jouichirou, but that doesn't seem likely given how much time he spent preparing the ground work for this coup whereas Jouichirou spent most of it cooking with his boy and refining how to apply his vast array of knowledge/skills into a diner. Maybe Doujima will job if Azami ever takes the stage, since he clearly had it hard as an educator instead of full time chef but I dunno if Saiba's #1 fan boy can surpass him with how they both spent their time.

>Erina is the girl who Souma wants to hear "it's good" from.
Well, he has already entered the route of “cooking for Erina". What's the purpose of this 'heroine' list?

>>Why is it worded like Megumi has a chance to end up with him?
Because she has every chance to end up with him
>>The partner to whom Souma would like to dedicate his everything... as expected, the strongest are Erina and Tadokoro
Erina is a partner for cooking and rivalry
Megumi is a partner for life and love

Don't encourage him. He really wants tl go bald.

There are some poor, naive fools out there (and unseasoned kids who have yet to brave the agonies of WSJ romcom) who believe that the endgame is undecided, and Tsukuda wants to reinforce that illusion.

Red herring and a decoy to throw off the trail of the actual pairings.

It's bait towards the Mehgloomy fags so that they'll stick around longer having hope that their ship still has a chance of sailing

>Red herring and a decoy to throw off the trail of the actual pairings.
For what purpose?

We literally got the pairings right years ago, thanks to chart user.

Tsukuda is just trolling like Kishi did.

Aren't most the Elite 10 Azami dicksuckers and Azami is all 'Jouichiro is nothing, he's a fraud'

What's the English title for this ranking chart?

What? Azami is the biggest Jouchirofag.

Azami would never say something like that about his beloved Saiba-senpai. He just hates Jou's diner.

It's obvious Tsukuda seem to gravitate towards SomaxErina since Soma is his self-insert and his favorite is Erina.

Saiyome would roughly translate to Best Wife. See

>H-hey guys, I'm still cool. R-right?

>fodder

Harembait.

You were never cool

>Lately her screentime seems to be taken by Erina...
And nothing of value was lost.

This guy has to be the most overdesigned Elite.
>mohawk
>scar across nose
>big fucking sword
Everything about him screams jobber. I'm getting Budou vibes from him. Look at Isshiki, Rindou, Tsukasa and Momo. Their designs are frugal and attractive without too many "unusual" features.

>>What's the purpose of this 'heroine' list?
To calm the Erinafags who think that
Erina has already won the Somabowl
The author puts the ball in the center
The games are not finished yet
Some Erinafags are suprised that Megumi is in the list pour Soma or even that she can be in the list of the 10 best
but
It is logical because Megumi is the second heroine of the history and
The author has said that the one who is going to be with him has not yet decided
bowl

Where does Tosuke fall in that regard?

I came when I saw that page.

Which Umi will rekt him?

His outfit was pretty lame when he first appeared at the Leaf Viewing. But he looked cool in that one shot from the Moon Festival and he looks cool now in the Regimen. The squashed nose now looks like a veteran warrior's badge of honor, like a boxer's healed wound from a worthy rival.

Don't forget the earrings.

This chart seems accurate

Damn, who made this?

With Jou monologuing about finding a woman you want to cook for then we immediately see Erina in the next panel made it clear that Souma will end up with her.