Philadelphia Bans Bullet Proof Glass!

foxnews.com/us/2017/12/14/philadelphia-city-council-approves-bill-to-remove-bulletproof-glass-from-storefronts.html

Bullet Proof Glass in food, and liquor stores AKA "Racist Glass" Has been outlawed because it is racist!

What the fuck kind of bullshit is this?

Shops are going to do 1 of 4 things in response to this bill passing.

1) Passive defense illegal now? Time for a moe active defense. More guns, and better guns in shop owners hands. This means more dead niggers.

2) Sell the shop / close the shop. Fuck it, they are just gonna leave in protest. This means more dead niggers.

3) Civil disobedience, refuse to remove the glass! Make them come and take it! Fight the corruption!

4) Obey the law... Gonna get shot!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-bCJ9HiWv6w
youtube.com/watch?v=w1mcjsmufus
youtube.com/watch?v=V407msrmTvo
youtube.com/watch?v=r6fuAJ78_qU
youtube.com/watch?v=CGP8UCiRw6U
zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-13/army-strategist-exposes-disturbing-parallels-between-us-domestic-policing-military
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>GUNS ARE DANGEROUS
>LETS BAN THINGS THAT PROTECT US FROM GUNS

Niggers are stupid.

So all the businesss move out. Now where are the nigs going to get their chicken?

This can not be constitutional.

This city will be sued and this law won't stand.

>HAITI ISN'T A SHITHOLE
> WE CAN'T SEND HATIANS BACK TO THAT SHITHOLE

don't expect logic from the left, especially niggers.

i grew up in philly and witnessed the bullshit that goes on by korean store owners they fucking treat black people like shit and call them niggers and shit. i can't fucking wait for them to have to treat everyone like poeple. im gonna keep it real im black adn i grew up in a low income area. i didn't have much money or food to eat. because my mother suffered from a crack cocaine addiction. so money was always short. but when i did have a little money to go to the store the korean fuckers would always stay watching me and asking if im shop lifting. i was like i have enough bullshit at home with my mother htting the glass pipe. i dont need to be harassed by some stank ass chink hoe

this is good gonna fix alot of problems

peace

>2) Sell the shop / close the shop. Fuck it, they are just gonna leave in protest. This means more dead niggers.

this is what they blacks want, they see the 'asian shop owners' as racists 'stealing from them' with their 'high prices' on 'necessities' like rolling papers and 40 ounces.

the niggers actually believe after they get rid of the asian shop owners that one of their own niggas will end up owning the store and sell them their weaves and Kools cheaper than the 'greedy' koreans.

when the shop owners leave what will actually happen is that the store will not be replaced, and the next closest bodega will raise its prices in response to the increased demand.

niggers will riot and attack that remaining bodega until its owners leave, repeating the process, creating the 'food deserts' commonly complained about by these very same niggers.

Bulletproof glass makes it harder for niggers to commit armed robberies.

Clearly, this is racist and must be outlawed.

>implying a communists opinion matters

Let me ask you this. "What is your fair share of another persons property or labor?"

they'll pass a law that buses niggers in to rob stores in other towns

>we should ban bulletproof glass because racism

how do you score under 600 for READING. Can you not fucking READ

>i grew up in philly and witnessed the bullshit that goes on by korean store owners they fucking treat black people like shit and call them niggers and shit. i can't fucking wait for them to have to treat everyone like poeple. im gonna keep it real im black adn i grew up in a low income area. i didn't have much money or food to eat. because my mother suffered from a crack cocaine addiction. so money was always short. but when i did have a little money to go to the store the korean fuckers would always stay watching me and asking if im shop lifting. i was like i have enough bullshit at home with my mother htting the glass pipe. i dont need to be harassed by some stank ass chink hoe
>this is good gonna fix alot of problems
>peace

ya, problem solved Jamal, now there will be no shops and shopkeepers for you to get caught shoplifting at no mo'

Kys you fucking nigger lover. These Koreans are gonna being killing niggers wholesale and then faggots nigger loving kikes like you will beg for the glass to go back up.

pic very related

Thank you Philadelphia you did the right thing for the Black community...if the store owner don't like it they can go elsewhere

niggers are so fucking stupid holy fucking shit can it get any worse

>Bullet Proof Glass in food, and liquor stores AKA "Racist Glass" Has been outlawed because it is racist!
youtube.com/watch?v=-bCJ9HiWv6w

us black folk gotta be gettin dat money somhows

>moe active defense

niggers

>can it get any worse

Oh , we haven't seen nothing yet.

compare the amount of koreans whose mothers are crack addicts, with the amount of nignogs whose mother are crack addicts, and you might understand why koreans act like that

anyway your post is so dumb that it must be bait

i know philly. philly niggas keep it gucci, they have choppas and banana clips. so they be good

youtube.com/watch?v=w1mcjsmufus

Wow WELCOME to last month. OP is a faggot as usual.

Nigger.

You must be an actual retard user. What nigger helped you type that?

how do you put the comfort of a population over armed robberies rates
this is fucking insane, i hope all of the shop owners leave

You would be surprised. I always enjoyed peer grading papers in college. COLLEGE, a fucking well respected university. The shit I would see would amaze me. Entire five page papers consisting of one paragraph, no punctuation, making up words.

I seriously could not fathom how these people were allowed into the place. And then I just looked at the name and understood their free pass...

>niggers go to websites that aren't twitter or worl'stah

>Single mom and her son are pieces of shit
This episode again

Philly the next Detroit?

Well wtf are you posting the corny ass videos for...I know what I see...and what I'm hearing...you don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure the shit out clown...AUDIO AND VIDEO..its jus like being there jack ass...thas why you post em...see you love that job cause you feel your superior to those people... I know your kind SENPAI...I watched more than a few videos...I watched damn near ALL of em BEFORE I made any type comment... And you're a sack ass clown..niggas used to beat the wheels off you ass...not many girlfriends at all...I see you got a ring on ya thumb, and its silver so you probably a punk...and you got a gun and a few Lil weapons...CLASSIC CLOWN OUTFITi see you SENPAI...you don't want anybody to say shit but your posting the facts for us to see....I think you may have a few mental issues yaself and your probably used to being told how intelligent you are..SIKE!!!...FOH..BOZO!!!

(You)

youtube.com/watch?v=V407msrmTvo

>they fucking treat black people like shit

Miss that guy.

my mother got hooked on crack when some bitch sold her weed mixed with crack rocks. she didn't know the guy mixed her weed with coke and crack. its fucked up how she got addicted but its all good.

funny how you gonna call me a piece of shit when yo uare being a racist little stank hoe. do you know the police harass random black people in the hood? do you know black and brown bodies are shot for no fucking reason Look at mike fucking brown. he had his hands up and told the cop not to shoot but the cop shot anyway

now go suck your capitalistic daddy's dick you fuck boi

>420

>my mother got hooked on crack

>2018
>not escaping leftist shitholes and letting them burn to the ground
Darwinism.

>2) Sell the shop / close the shop. Fuck it, they are just gonna leave in protest. This means more dead niggers.
I hope the based Koreans close every shop they have. Why are black people, especially when in a leadership position, so fucking stupid?

What the fuck is their reasoning for this? Something about restaurants? It makes zero sense.

Must be the Jews

These are strangely engrossing.

Now it will be easier for your nigger ass to rob them. That's why you like this move.

Who kills more black people, Cops or other black people?

Not my problem faggot. If you want to subsidize gook business that's your problem. Anyone serving the nog community deserves what they get from their "customers."

lol

You are pieces of shit. The men your mom banged are pieces of shit. Your friends are pieces of shit. Your hobbies are those of people who are shit. Maybe if your kind didn't disparage Ypipo and instead emulate them, you wouldn't be such pieces of shit.

GET ME OUT OF THIS BLACK SHITHOLE CITY
REEEEEEE

a nigger communist..holy shit the epitome of useful idiot

Chinks need to stop being racists and start getting robbed, raped, and murdered by niggers just like the rest of us. BLM. Why are Asians so racist?

youtube.com/watch?v=r6fuAJ78_qU

These videos are fascinating.

>16.94??? Yo Holup Imma be back real quick what you mean I gives you a 20 where my exchange Yo you just fucking black pipel yo

I can't even imagine the clerk's stress without the bulletproof glass cage. I feel like I would have a bunch of ulcer after 2 weeks of working there

I saw a news post about an Asian group wanting to fight back legally against it. Guess they'll have to do it

>Why are black people, especially when in a leadership position, so fucking stupid?
> black people in a leadership position, so fucking stupid
> black people,so fucking stupid

Do you know why nobody likes you, nigger? You know why? It's not because of racism, or white supremacy, or slavery, or any of that bullshit. It's because on the whole, you lot are a bunch of subhuman apes : violent, aggressive, criminal, idiotic, dirty, and putrid. I honestly have no idea why any intelligent white man would ever have imported you shitskins into their country. On the whole, the negro is the most unpleasant customer by far when running a store. Hispanics, South Asians, Arabs, Europeans, other Asians... all pale compared to the average experience with an Jiggaboo Tar Baby. You shoplift and steal on a level that makes other races seem like amateurs.
Pic related as proof for Korean store owner
>black
>people
Kek!

Niggers need to have their shops encased in bullet proof glass, removing it will endanger the employees, this Bass bitch is going to get people killed.

>Time for a moe active defense.

From what i've gathered this is actually about the gooks gaming the system with "stop and go's". The stores being targeted are selling liquor by the shot under the guise that they are a "restaurant" while selling crack pipes, loose cigs and other nigger shit often shirking the hot food requirement, not providing the required amount of seating and not having a bathroom. The question is, how fucked is the guy behind the counter at the local KFC?

Tldr; gooks are good at ignoring laws and providing niggers what they crave, niggers iz mad cuz dey sellin poizun to da communitay.

yeah those neighborhoods are safe

youtube.com/watch?v=CGP8UCiRw6U

nice bait

so you call people who are poor pieces of shit. thats ineresting. you obviously think yo uare better than black people why? becaue of the color of your skin. i rather hang out wit thoe "peices of shit" than a uppity little bitch stank hoe like yourself.

my mother does what she gotta do to make it. she didn't want to get hooked on crack but shit happens. you think my dad wanted to get a jail record? he didn't but he couldn't get a fucking job without a high school diploma. she he slanged and got money the only way he know the street way

but now you gonna judge people who are poor becuase you think you are better than me.

and to be 100 wit you. i did fucking shop lift from thoese fucking korean japs. i don't care i needed some food or a 40 or 2 i fucking stoel it and i don't give a shit. becaue thte store onwner dont ufkcign care about me he only cares about profit. see when the commies take over we gonna take what we want cuz we know wat the people need

now fuck off i just schooled your racist little stank ass

>replying to a troll with a meme flag

all of you will be the first in the ovens

>From what i've gathered this is actually about the gooks gaming the system with "stop and go's". The stores being targeted are selling liquor by the shot under the guise that they are a "restaurant" while selling crack pipes, loose cigs and other nigger shit often shirking the hot food requirement, not providing the required amount of seating and not having a bathroom. The question is, how fucked is the guy behind the counter at the local KFC?
>
>Tldr; gooks are good at ignoring laws and providing niggers what they crave, niggers iz mad cuz dey sellin poizun to da communitay.
All true, but they're serving their customer base exactly what they want. Having said that, when Tyrone gets all fucked up, he go lookin to clock dem dollas, and an Asian trapped in a convenience store with no protection against a wilding buck is a good lick for them.

The real purpose of this law is because the area has a lot of run-down convenience stores that everyone knows are just fronts for drug dealing operations. Getting rid of the bulletproof glass is supposed to shut them down by making them high-value robbery targets. They can't actually say this, though. Plus, it kind of screws everyone else over in the process.

Why are they so fucking dumb

Nigger

>>replying to a troll with a meme flag
>all of you will be the first in the ovens
responding and bumping a shill thread is a cremation event
using meme replies IN a thread = redpilling normie faggots

>weed mixed with crack rocks
lol that would be great

Chinks are just gonna pack up their shit and leave and then niggers are going to be an even worse state

Nice LARP you fucking tool.

>mass replying
You have to go back

>blacks
>people

This law is unconstitutional and will result in many lawsuits and the repeal of the law. I guarantee it. Remember I said this to you.

That sounds incredibly stupid

Your seriously telling me that your mom didnt notice FUCKING CRACK ROCKS in her weed, how many people have you met that told you the same thing happened to them? Have you ever met a crack dealer that told you this is done? I dont believe it.

I'm planning on moving to Philly. Is it really that bad user?

thats what so-called high IQ Asians get for voting 70% democrat this past election. they need to get with the fucking program, because once whitey falls they're next.

>get called out for being a dumbfuck
>clutch desperately at any excuse to one-up the guy calling you out for being a dumbfuck
>this is all you managed to come up with

The fucking state of you lad.

It would almost be worth someone being killed so this bitch could get sued out of office.

I've also read that the bill doesn't expressly ban the bulletproof glass but puts the decision to some nigger council XYZ so that may not even actually happen, especially since the gooks are really chimping out about that, for good reason. And for their sake, I hope it doesn't.

The question is, why aren't the lazy niggers working for the city capable of enforcing compliance with the law? Even if the city did ban the bulletproof glass, would they bother to remove it? The gooks haven't cared about the requirements before, why would they start now?

Local Grocery store closes in my town.
Blacks steal, and generally treat the store like shit.
>Oh no, now its a food desert and the city must do something.
>Local store is racist for shutting fown because they aren't profitable anymore.
>Now the city is going to make new programs to help the blacks get grocery shopping, vans to move them around, a coop.
So now my taxes will be used on blacks to stupid to drive, to dumb to take the bus.

HAHAHAHAHA
FUCKING NIGGERS
>BE AMERICAN
>GET SHOT

The police have abandoned you because you are all pieces of shit. I'm happy that your life sucks.

> communist nigger
Such poor LARPing

>STOP PREVENTING US FROM SHOOTING YOU

>they fucking treat black people like shit

for a reason

Your replying to b8. Wise up, young buck.

PAfag with words of wisdom: Philly is regarded as Detroit lite and should be avoided at all costs. No one here likes them, Yuengling is not Philly, and their hockey team sucks dick.
If stores actively get bulletproof glass to begin with what does that say about the people who live in the area?

Just follow the orders in the turner diaries ameribro. This is your only course of action now. God Speed

>Guy with the camera tries to smalltalk with some nigger ladies
>"Hey what's up ladies how ya doing"
>"Goddamn lemme juz scratch ma feet real quick bro"

AHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK is this what real life america looks like?

That import car is racist, we should ban them

Hek of a kek, saved and thanks odyssey user.

why didn't you just move in with your dad?

oh

North, where I live is almost entirely black, and downtown isn't safe at night. There are white enclaves but you have to pay extra. Pic related green is black, orange is mexican, blue is white.

Remember when the founders said standing armies were the biggest threat to liberty?

Police departments are standing armies. We were never supposed to have them in the United States. They are going to carry out the oppression of Antichrist.

zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-13/army-strategist-exposes-disturbing-parallels-between-us-domestic-policing-military

you dum dums don't get it. this is a plot by the nigboon gubberment to grab easy, cheap land. let me explain:

>want to drive small biz away
>easy to racebait
>introduce bulletproof glass removal law
>small businesses have to close because nigs gon nig
>crime rises
>land value falls
>gubberment and nigboon politicans grab land for cheap
>build stores n shit to start monopoly on the nigs
>everything returns to normal