Pope Francis: "Accept Immigrants"

Yeah yeah, whatever.
But the BIG thing I noticed was that the normies on Facebook... were rejecting his hypocritical ass.
Like literally 99% of the posts I saw were anti-immigrants.
Has it finally happened? Has the tide shifted?

Other urls found in this thread:

jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/did-jesus-die-on-cross/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Vatican is the richest entity in the world. If they really wanted to end world hunger or help people they would have.

Basically, the only people who give a shit about what the pope says are conservatives anyway.... and they hate immigrants.

False Pope.

Good thing I am not hostile to them because of fear but because they are a bunch of savage that are incompatible with Western culture, looking to come to better country to mooch of the welfare state. So, my hostility is really more due to disgust than fear.

This faggot is going to say pedophiles are OK. Screencap this.

Mmm pretty sure he said he preferred the refugees to be the fucks.

why was this not the vatican's position 100+ years ago? did they not understand the bible until now?

>Cathcucks
Kek

Is dis de wae?

That’s why he never shuts up about this shit. What he and the people behind him don’t believe, but which is true nevertheless, is that conservatives increasingly not only don’t buy his bullshit, but that also, he’s swiftly becoming the most unpopular pope of all time because of it.

Reminder

We all know who pulls the strings on this communist imposter.

God should come down and tell me that to my face. Otherwise it's just subversive jew bullshit.

He is the anti Pope
Fuck him

Accept the goddamn refugees, you filthy goy-, I mean, be a good Christian and accept the poor starving 14 year old refugees, that just want a better life. If you oppose immigration, you're going to hell.

So you've noticed that even Israel doesn't follow that?

>let them rape you.

It's almost like having an infallible pope is retarded or something.

>If they rape you, you win
kek

Even Catholics are getting sick of his shit.

Obviously they don't follow it because they are god's chosen and are exempt from the rules.

so much this. Then again there are plenty of Francisbots who will go with whatever he says

Almost as if they wanted to be the only nation, which could rule everyone else or something...

I really, really like this image. Can I save it?

While there are a large amount of Catholics that literally worship the pope and think he can do no wrong, theres plenty that are fed up with him. Hes a heretic and a communist and needs removed from power along with all of the Jesuits.

Just to clarify all this:

> no decent catholic I've ever met or known thinks what this current pope has been doing is even remotely OK

None of the real catholics want anything to do with this guy or agree with ANYTHING that he's said or done.

To be totally honest, I'm just shocked the catholic church hasn't gone out of it's way yet to make sure he "has an accident"....because I expect that's where all this is going to end up.

His agenda and ideals are so far out of line with the church as a whole....and I've yet to hear any fellow catholics have one good thing to say about the guy.

But, alas...it's going to probably end with him going out and a pope coming in that is totally opposite....just like what happened here in the US with our president.

Obama and the dems/libs pissed off the whites so bad that they elected trump....just out of sheer spite.

Protip: Jesus died on a torture stake, not a cross, and in fact the cross is a pagan symbol from the ancient Egyptians and maybe even the swastika.
jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/did-jesus-die-on-cross/

>Pope

We warned you about those Roman kings.

Hey Pope how about you stop touching children then i´ll listen to catholics?

It's all yours my friend