Dues vult! Hail victory!

>Dues vult! Hail victory!
>Thank you user for fighting in the great race war of 2050, saving the white the race from extinction, we'll be reading about your heroism in history books ha ha.
>N-no p-problem Stacey, it was for a righteous cause...
>*Awkward silence*
>H-how about we go out s-sometimes...
>Oh no user I can't, I have some pressing ha ha matters to attend to with a certain general Chad tonight
>Somebodies gotta repopulate the white race *wink* *wink*

Say it ain't so Sup Forums .....

lol

>meanwhile in reality
>2050, white males are extinct
>the white girls remaining are slaves to the BBC
>2100, white people are totally extinct
>blacks move on to conquering asian qt's next

Chinese and Indians will be the only people left on the planet when whites become extinct. Black people without Jews around will be completely helpless and killed off by diseases and ultimately, themselves.

kys

Wouldn't it make more sense to kill your self? It would be less people to bury. Think about it.

Don’t forget to post your cuck folder with thousands of pictures of other men’s dick and claim otherwise you aren’t a faggot and just trolling lol

>this much projection
OP's post was just so cringey that I had to set him straight on what reality will look like

lol

>meanwhile in real reality
2050, waifubots developed by white males are bearing new generation of enchanted White Humans
>white girls realize that BBC is a hoax and proceed to live with niggers in huts made from shit and leafs
>2100 niggers are starving without money provided by White Males
>blacks are used as training targets for White Males and Asians are building second space elevator for us

>haha yea it was just that guy was so wrong i needed to look at my black dick folder hahaha

Shill better next time

>we'll be reading about your heroism in history books
>pussy is better than glory
subhuman detected

Slide thread
Also no one chooses the red pill to get pussy. They take the red pill to get the truth. If the revolution ever comes they will be patriots, not degenerate sluts

I hate you people so much. You project by assuming most of us here are just lonely.

Maybe I just don't want my children to be hindered because Stacy decided to make another retarded monkey so now mine has to deal with his ''white privilege'

White women who fuck niggers of all people NEED to be shamed. Want to be a nigger? fine, go fucking live with them then don't bring your ape bullshit around me and my family and nice white communities.
>muh little Jamal is smart tho
no he isn't whore, go with the monkeys, you're one of them now.

>that fat chick mirin
I would have picked her up

>I am so glad I lost my legs in the race war protecting western values!

Nah we'll assign women to men based on appearances and extensive compatibility testing.

By that logic white females will die out in that generation

>this level of autism
Porra Caralho
God, if he only knew about being a trap, he would've been a Goddess by now with all those years of HRT.
>implying by 2061, the (((Elites))) won't cull 90% if humanity via weaponized nanotech

N-no problem, Stacey, it was a pleasure, now you can repopulate the world with 2 digits IQ people on my back, you are white after all, he he

>that landwhale who's like "hey what's going on over here, yeah that looks fun"