Do true whites and ethnic nationalists trust big pharma, or are they a bunch of homeopathic soyboys?

Do true whites and ethnic nationalists trust big pharma, or are they a bunch of homeopathic soyboys?

>Cyanid poisoning cures cancer

just like a bullet in the brain cures cancer

is this the new >make cool crystals at hom

>bombarding the body with radiation cures cancer

pharmagarchy lobby is 3x oil/gas in u.s.a.

Isn't this pretty much the same thing as chemo?

Also, no. "True whites" don't get sick to the point where they need pharmaceuticals. We live into our 90's and then die from boredom.

>Do true whites and ethnic nationalists trust big pharma, or are they a bunch of homeopathic soyboys?
kek
Look, OP thinks its clever
>in all fields

Pretty sure if apricot pits were an effective treatment these phara companies would be exploding orgasmically from their ability to turn trash into treasure.

Apricot kernels are eaten all the time.
I love how Wikipedia explicitly says that it doesn't cure cancer.

Cure isnt treatment and if you cure someone they dont return next month for more treatment...do you even basic business sense?

It doesn’t cure cancer it says it right on the Wikipedia page. It only took me 10 seconds to refute this bullshit are you all retarded?

What cuckasians on Sup Forums thinks what happen:
>This noble Aryan man found a natural solution to cancer but the jew controlled FDA stopped him!

What people with superior melanoid people KNOWS what happened:
>Retard tried selling Apricot seeds to cancer patients even though they're poisonous when consumed in high amounts

If one can make gold out of trash everybody and anybody can and gold becomes trash. Also, what said. You're delusional boy.

It's true though

>they're poisonous when consumed in high amounts
Chemo is poisonous even at a baseline dose. Argument void.

1. discover active mechanism behind cure
2. patent it
3. print money

every "YOU CAN'T KEEP SELLING CURES" cuck that just read the "profit motive" article on wikipedia fails to understand that whatever company patents the process first will basically be allowed to print money

there is no cure for cancer because cancer is not a single disease; saying you've "cured" cancer is like saying you cured bacteria or viruses, it just doesn't work like that

It doesn't cure it, but it helps killing the tumour.

How harsh is the impact of big pharam on healthcare in the US? We have universal healthcare so we just go whith what the latest study says is the best.

>What people with superior melanoid people KNOWS what happened:
Niggers can't into sentence structure
sage

You're basically saying
>Hey some chemotherapy is kinda dangerous so instead of having it done by doctors just buy these seeds and eat a bunch of it oh and don't worry about the incredibly dangerous side effects that are likely to happen

Chemotherapy also isn't a fucking chemical, it's a form of treatment utilizing different drugs that have different effects, most of it isn't on the same level as ingesting straight cyanide and the effects can be handled by a medical professional.

I don't even know why I care if anything I should be promoting more white people to do this, I mean I take joy in knowing there's a huge opium problem among "white" Americans.

Sweetie, why would you buy 500 dollar apricot pit medicine when pits cost nothing?

I wonder why Trump is dismantling government bureaucracies...?

Sweetie, (((they))) don't like cures, they want chronic patient$.

Hahaha didn't even see your "sweetie" post!

Believe what you want but they cured my relatives pancreatic cancer first time around 3 years ago now his cancers returning and i went online to order more filthy pharma kikes have now banned them in New Zealand

Good post user

As Martin Shkreli has pointed out, the most profitable drugs of all time are all cures, not treatments, a treatment is subject to how well it works and the side effects, a cure you can charge whatever the market can bare.

>have now banned them
PURE COINCIDENCE