Google Pumping Dry Well Trying to Teach Africans Computer Science

>Be Google
>Give nothing back to the country that made you with an Appalachian coding program
>Try to teach abstract coding and advanced mathematics to Africans with IQs of 65 instead

africacodeweek.org/en/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uFMSw_IvmX4
youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ&lc
youtube.com/watch?v=vATmFHhLKHE
youtube.com/watch?v=XEQtSOTTPXw
dailymotion.com/video/x3n7ufm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good luck coding their way out of AIDS.

>girls coding
>niggers coding
Silly Valley is beyond saving

you realize the only way to prevent 3rd worlders too flood the West is making them smarter right ?

>make them smarter

Look how effective that was. That exact policy led to the existence of Gandhi and dozens of other national leaders.

the west has send trillions of dollarinos of aid in cash and goods to shithole countries for almost a century by now to help them help themselves
its a lost cause

>>Give nothing back to the country that made you with an Appalachian coding program
kek nah who gives a fuck about poor white people

>What inspires me is teaching African refugees how to program Javascript.

HOW are these people so stupid? What a waste of fucking time

After trillions of dollars spent over 50 years I think its time they start taking care of themselves. Think of it, most of Africa has been stuck in the 1800s since the 1800s. It's time they advanced.

It's been said before that as technology advances there is less time that you can go back to find a person of the past who would understand said technology. Simply put, where the majority of Africa is right now is just to far behind us to properly utilize our equipment. They need to "discover" some things for themselves and evolve technologically before they are just a bunch of monkeys at typewriters.

these animals can't even grow their own food, forget about making a hello world program lmao

It's not Google's business to save the third world.
It's Google's business to make money and be a good force to its community (America).

Throwing money and teaching resources at Africa for coding is not going to give any return on their investment compared to what it would to teach whites with much higher IQs in desperate need of the work.

>give foreigners the skills needed to be codemonkeys and nothing else
>import them
>use them as modern slaves, all they know is to work for you and spend their meager pay on what you tell them to
>set them loose on society once they become of no use to you

fuck

Yeah or feeding the locust so they stay away from our fields?
German brainwashing everyone.

>can't see what's going on in front of your eyes
CIA niggers are intentionally sabotaging the field because the important elite already know all the secrets. They will muddy the waters in places like github (already done) by introducing messy female and nigger code into the zeitgeist.

It will become impossible as someone learning, to navigate your way to the top and understand higher level shit. you will code "hello world" for the rest of time while the elite manage huge databases in ring zero.

I wholeheartedly believe the West is fucked until someone takes serious action against Big Data.

Yes, goy! Give these poor Africans your money. They will use it wisely! I promise!

We are BEYOND fucked until it collapses.

We should get chimpanzees to start working In offices then, too. Does that sound like something that's possible to you?

utterly. you have a conversation in earshot of your phone and see ads related to the conversation on facebook immediately after

people treat it like a joke because it's too fucking immense to process

I just noticed this in the lower right (pic related from OP pic related)

No they've just been beaten/conditioned to no longer care. It's scary. Ten years ago my brother and I would have conversations about privacy and the internet. Now he loves google and how convenient they've made his life by listening to him. Doesn't realize what a goddamn moron he is.

See, I didn't know that. But I did not it sends you notifications based on where you are- which is fucking absurd and why I no longer carry a phone.

Terry Davis is right, and they destroyed him.

>black
>red
>yellow
colors of the weimar republik
so subtle most people think it's "Germany"
it's nooooooot.

I think you are correct, but think cause is much more base than the CIA. It is just people's egos. Hurr durr I am smart computer person, I forked a github javascript project and changed all the colors, I am le programmer. But yeah, sjw bs on there is out of control, last few times I felt like fixing something I looked at the contrib guidelines and it was all please don't make any remarks about previous code quality or any remarks on basis of gender status. Oh well, fuck it, here is an issue for your project, I could easily provide an elegant fix in under an hour, but I won't because you are gay retards. Raaaaaaagggge

happens all the time and people wave it off as coincidence because they don't want to be seen as a 'conspiracy theorist'. What really fucking scares me is that there are kids old enough to participate in this conversation that were BORN into this world and have never known anything different. totally normal to have every aspect of your life siphoned through god knows how many agencies and corporations, just so they can see if you're a candidate to make a quick buck off of

But it's not, people should just stop using goybook and apple shit

It's not even that man its so much deeper. You got instagram for facial recognition. Facebook for tidbits about you and random conversations. Snapchat for blackmail. Twitter ideology + echo chamber. And all of these together paint a very pretty picture of our daily habits. Well he logs on facebook at X for X amount of time. Friday nights he has a long snapstory etc. The permanent record may not have been real before but I guarantee it is now and they probably know more about me than the average person I know. Like INTIMATE DETAILS

The AI will require economic migrants around the world to provide trained support.
They won't need to think abstractly, in fact, thinking will be discouraged. That's what the AI is for.

everything you posted agrees with me fully yet you decided to begin with "it's not even that". explain how
>totally normal to have every aspect of your life siphoned through god knows how many agencies and corporations
doesn't encompass what you said fortle trail

>fortle trail
was me typing the captcha into the body of my post
oops

lol that kid looks retarded
check out the legs too google doesnt let them eat shit

Sorry I should have said its not JUST that.

fair enough, but i still feel i covered it, albeit in a vague all-encompassing fashion

>They will muddy the waters in places like github (already done) by introducing messy female and nigger code into the zeitgeist.

Good point
As a newb is impossible to know if the problem is me or the person that put the garbage code out there.
YouTube is littered with "tutorials" that have pajeets and Africans whispering into the microphone with broken English.

I’ve noticed this before as well. You’re even monitored on xbl, your computer isn’t even your computer anymore, it’s just an advertisement hub anymore. It’s feels less and less like you’re buying a product and more like you’re just renting it from the corporations.

>making them smarter

Hey, if you guys want to start a eugenics program to breed for intelligence in Africa, I'm on board.

Oh Okay, its just we disagree in the end game of what their doing I think. You say

>see if you're a candidate to make a quick buck off of

Whereas I see it as more nefarious. It is that, but its also. Could we support this guy if we ran politically? Could we exercise any control over him? And even more nefariously, if a revolution were to happen we have intimate conversations about them, do they fit in or not? You don't even need snitch lines you just have Big Data. It's full scale control, not just the next step in making money.

They've been doing this for years, they just want cheaper coders.

making them smarter and wealthier has gotten them to realize they can pour into the west by the millions and be given more money per month doing nothing than they'd make in 5 years back home

>BORN into this world
key point, we have to change the way we live.
my advice is to start with what Sup Forums is good at: NEET lifestyle. we have to create a world that facilitates this.

>no phones
>low energy consumption
>redpilled diet
>gym and spa
>nature

My deeper level thoughts tell me a white ethnostate has to be a public space where self-sufficiency is the way. With our own PRIVATE network/web.

using github to learn coding is like using sperkbook to learn a language

money and power are largely the same thing, people fight wars, support politicians, etc. for more money (power)

the endgame is always the same in a world where currency is all that matters. someone could have complete control over every political powerhouse on the planet but they can't walk into their city hall and pay their water bill with it

check'd
I'm still starting out and I'll go on Github to see if someone's already made a thing I might want to make.
Maybe Github needs a comment section under each file where the code can get roasted.

>you realize the only way to prevent 3rd worlders too flood the West is making them smarter right ?
Or machine guns.

Google would do beter to teach these niggers about agriculture, people have only been trying for the last 200 years

They can increase the pool of available coders to an extent, but the truth is that only so few are suited to be the shot callers and gurus, even those who've programmed from their childhood and who have had an actual interest in the field rather than just getting into it for money like Pajeets. All these programs net maybe one guru for every 1k monkeys who copypaste javascript

Doesn't matter. Programming requires logic. You can't bullshit your way though doing it. Regardless if you attempt to teach women or monkeys, and you give them a 2x preference, men will dominate the field. It's what I love about my job.

My only concern is pajeets, because they are capable enough to write code, but not capable enough to write good/elegant code.

youtube.com/watch?v=uFMSw_IvmX4

Racist Google tried to oppress black people with these horrible white and asian privilege machines.
That will be the only acceptable explanation when the project fails.

Sam was far more prophetic than we gave him credit. We were laughing during his Ted Talk. Now, only Sam is laughing.

>in a world where currency is all that matters
this is what I'm talking about, again you hit on the key point.
we have to facilitate a world where people deliberately do not chase currency. a world united around working to sustain what WE value; not what the state values.

I think the ultimate answer is a collective of NEETs who are willing to work for each other to generate electricity and manage running water for themselves and their people. This will require sacrifice, but I could demonstrate every civilization does.

Fpbp

I posit that we are the amish, except with our own philosophy concerning invention and technology.

what you propose is a small part of an immense worldwide task that humanity is simply not up to.
Sorry, but as long as human beings exist in groups over 1,000 or so, there will always be a handful that ruin shit for everyone else while everyone else sits and thinks they are being done a favor
>all i have to do is give X to this person and he will Y for me! So easy!

It's just another Jewish scheme to bring more blacks to America and lower the value of the specialized labor that is programming and development

>ruin shit
this is not a real thought, it is a platitude.
I have a mechanism that will bear fruit- this can and will actually happen the way I describe.

We've built up their infrastructure and taught them over and over again and still have to send them food.

Today in Haiti they literally eat straight up dirt.
They fucking buy it and sell it to each other. They spend their days hauling it and making little dirt patties to sell.

youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ&lc

>the only way to prevent your enemies from invading you is to empower them so they can better invade you later on

>Maybe Github needs a comment section under each file where the code can get roasted.
gists already have this
the best way to actually learn and improve your skills is by your own mistakes
you will end up questioning the stuff you wrote a year ago, which is a good thing
start making PRs for popular projects you are interested in
from my experience authors of "successful" repos are picky when it comes to other peoples code (layout and logic)
by the time you can improve existing code, not just your own, you are on the right way

All google execs should just be executed when the ethnostate is formed.

What are you even talking about?

No seriously I'm curious.

ORACLE

be vague and mysterious somewhere where people care

>they can't do it

He was right all along.

>by the time you can improve existing code, not just your own, you are on the right way
I hear that.
I'm at the point where I can get Python to do pretty much anything but I don't quite get how to make it better by doing as much as I can with functions and classes.
Just thinking about how much of a meticulous, nerdy person I am, and the fact I'm having a hard time with it just makes me imagine all the slow, breaking, inefficient code brown people and women must be building out there.

I already described it, kikel. go fear monger on reddit

describe it again, then, because all i'm seeing is some vague expression of jobless losers creating a society out of nothing

Amish mechanisms for city building. Sup Forums philosophy concerning electricity.

Oh yeah, lets start by teaching them to fucking code, with their extensive IT infrastructure.
How about teaching them to fucking farm the land around them and industrialise before jumping from the fucking bronze age into the atomic age you dumb muslim.

>How about teaching them to fucking farm the land around them and industrialise before jumping from the fucking bronze age

youtube.com/watch?v=vATmFHhLKHE

>Be broke af
>Think this is good use of time and resources

this dopey fucking nigger is cross eyed in the thumbnail

>vague again
i'm not replying to you any longer. You can't process the concept that there are an infinite number of ways for things to go awry yet you expect me to just have innate knowledge of how the amish do things or this supposed Sup Forums electricity concept.

Also citing amish shit does not do you any favors when it comes to refuting my theoretical maximum of a thousand people

He eats dirt
He's a dirt merchant
Google wants to hire this dirt eating dirt merchant to tinker on the backend of gmail

it's not vague, the Amish have done this- ergo the plan is step by step describable. You're just insincere, brainwashed, and stupid.

>my theoretical maximum of a thousand people
Based on nothing but platitudes

>I give mechanisms and will to power
>action that has been demonstrated
>you fear monger and deal thoughtless platitudes
>I'm attractive
>you're ugly

>Kneecapping is a form of malicious wounding, often as criminal punishment or torture, in which the victim is injured in the knee. The injury is typically inflicted by a low-velocity gunshot to the knee pit with a handgun. The term is considered a misnomer by medical professionals because only a very small minority of victims suffer damage to the kneecap. A review of eighty kneecapping victims found that only two had a fractured kneecap. Some victims have their elbows and ankles shot as well.
all high and mighty now are we?

This is why we need to create our own society with our own internet on a private network.

the leaf who shall not be replied to any longer tries to use shame tactics to call people without jobs "losers". People with jobs are slaves to dirt eating niggers. It's ridiculous.

Its to flood them in as fake comp sci

If you are not a NEET you are not a human being. Your energy should go towards lifting up your fellow NEET. Not supporting the nigger cattle feed lot.

Soon, my brothers, you will all have an outlet. A NEET kingdom shall be built in the forest, and we shall do it together.

It's just money laundering.

Im a comp sci student myself in UL. Im in my 3rd year atm and I remember in 1st year there was this 40 something black dude from nigeria in my class. The guy was fucking lost, he was gone by the end of the first semester and I saw him over the Christmas trying to sell fucking insurance on O'Connell street. Africans don't stand a chance in IT. This is just a stupid stunt for brownie points on googles part, I hope the Damore lawsuit brings them back to reality somewhat.

>This is why we need to create our own society with our own internet on a private network.
I'd bet this is coming
The blockchain, or something else will crack a way for people to anonymously verify themselves as worthy of admittance or rejection into certain groups and networks.
You'll get opened up spaces on top of these networks like VR and AR where you will virtually be able to sit in a meeting or a rally anonymously from your room.
It will be better for whites than empires and corporations. The SJW nigger, faggot commies are just accelerating the demand for these new networks by looting and ruining existing governments and businesses and networks (FB, TWTR, YouTube, Reddit, etc).

They don't need to stand a chance, they just need to flood the labor pool until a programmer earns 20k. Its already starting with stupid entry requirements, fake apprenticeships, and helping hands to get women in.

Africa is beyond saving. The British knew this back in the 1800 when Joseph conrad wrote "heart of darkness"

The only reasons we even talk to Africa are
1. If we do not then some other empire like China will genocide them and build a stable economy
2. If nobody does anything they will continue raping and cannibalizing each other, leading to disease outbreak or refugee waves

Having done oil in Chad and Ethiopia, there is nothing worth saving in Africa. If the middle east is the world's weapon testing sandbox, we should just quarantine Africa for bioengineering and drug testing.

Good, I hope Google dumbs billions of dollars and tons of energy into this futile effort.

Why not teach them how to fucking build houses or farm?

lol

They could get much better returns trying to teach rednecks computer science. Sad!

No non-white has ever created a programming language.
With the exception of Rails made by some East Asian, and Rails is trash.
I think some Israeli made some other programming language that was also trash.

Seeing Denmark under sweden on this image hurts me.

Sam Hyde predicted this in his TED speech
youtube.com/watch?v=XEQtSOTTPXw

If they could be made smarter, then they wouldn't cause so many problems in the west.

>most of Africa has been stuck in the 1800s

BC

google leadership hates America, hates Americans, hates whites, loves jews, loves blacks, loves women, hates men

google headquarters should be bombed

google is an internal enemy

google is operant conditioning

the reason we have a constitution and government is to protect the American people from predators like google

if google gets bombed, it isn't a crime, it isn't an attack.

it's therapy.

an atomic bomb going off at google headquarters is electromagnetic therapy.

dailymotion.com/video/x3n7ufm

this is what should happen to google employees: they should be treated with electric shocks until they are unable to form complete sentences

their brains should be friend until they no longer work

google employees are human experiment test subjects, that is all they are good for

Give nothing?
Fuck off, google doesn’t owe you shit, this is a capitalism at work.

If your only tool is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

"Hey those people are dirt poor and we got filthy rich by coding - let's just teach them javascript!"

>this is a capitalism at work
If Google wanted to make a return and train valuable potential employees they would do this in an area where white people need the skills.
Google is also responsible for the job losses, the antiquation in places like Appalachia. If the people in poor regions had real representation they would get D.C. to arrange at least small tit for tat for Google to teach coding in these places.

Most companies give to charity and groom future employees.
The point is it would be politically repulsive for Google to reach out to rednecks like the way they are doing in Africa.
It's those same political beliefs that make them blind to the fact Africans are way too dumb to become programmers.

one of my buddies got a job for the Goygle, I find it difficult to have a conversation with him anymore. Whenever you bring up things hard for him to stomach, he just shuts down and starts acting like a child.

for example, one of his projects involving creating some AI that can monitor babies for sickness based on their coughing and sleeping patterns. I explained to him that would only result in generations of parents incapable of dealing with even the minorest issues, because they could just whip out a cellphone and then drop the baby off at Google's Baby Tune Up facility.

his response was that there are n possibilities, and 1/n is the likelihood that such a thing would happen, so it couldnt be his fault. I didn't even know how to respond because that was up there with the stupidest thing I ever heard.

the reason they "reach out" to such people is because they want to teach them the utlility of technology and pump their societies full of it, effectively making them dependent on Google and its technology.

It's not any different from a drug dealer offering some free heroin to new customers. He's not just doing it to be nice.