Kemono Friends

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MhKn46XVdVw
youtube.com/watch?v=RGgScVQBNBA
youtube.com/watch?v=LCHuawoFY30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hululu!

Maybe it's the floppy tits or the face that can't be unhappy? I've been practicing drawing Serval recently and I can't stop.

Any giant sloth/glyptodont Friends?

It's been getting me back into learning to draw myself
Not that guy, but you can start with Slug Friend if you're not confident in more complex Friends yet.

Hug Friend is very dangerous.

kek
I'm confident in my lithe bodies but my faces are abhorrent and I've already posted joke sketches previously

unrelated, what happened to crayon user ?

The great thing about kemono friends art is that if your art is slightly off-model it's a faithful recreation of the show.
You could ask someone else to do the face for you, too.

reminder

>no mention of Margay's mimicking abilities
That's what resolves the idol plot in that episode.
>no mention of Margay being a cat shaped monkey
She first shows up perched in a tree, leering over like an absolute dork monkey.
I mean, Margay's defining feature in the game, manga and anime is still the fact that she has "gay" in her name. But give Tatsuki credit, in the anime she resembles the margay closer than anywhere else.

But the show can't be off-model, it's fucking 3DCG.

youtu.be/MhKn46XVdVw

Best friend.

That reminded me of some kind of rockman art style.

>You could ask someone else to do the face for you, too.
That entirely defeats the point of the path of git gud, something only trailed by the most successful of oldfag /ic/, who I've had the pleasure to know because it became incredibly shit.
I only wish I got gud with them while it wasn't so bad. But there's no choice but to trudge onward and learn.

I meant the lady on the phone, she didn't explain anything besides saying Margay is a very, very special cat.

Does anyone have the project lead/programmer/marketer chart?
Because you cannot be saying that the CG in the show is an accurate representation of Mine's style.

I love Aardwolf!

I hear everywhere that Kemono Friends took 500 days to produce but no one has said whether that was a lot of time or not. Is it impressive that it took 500 days to make?

What if instead of being a calm and collected asexual MC, Kaban was like a MC from a ecchi harem show and would always get into ecchi situations but something always happened where it would end in disaster.

Think To Love Ru but with a female MC and animal girls.

Would be shit and nothing else.

Here

Don't give up, you can draw your favorite Friends and they'd appreciate your effort, too

It's a lot less stressful if you just draw for the tanoshii aspect of it rather than trying to do a nice job. And since practice leads to improvement, even the worst artfags will get better in the long run.

Excellent.

Please no raping Shoebill

It would be utter shit, as well as to love ru.

"rapes shoebill"

>Here
Really nice
>Don't give up, you can draw your favorite Friends and they'd appreciate your effort, too
>It's a lot less stressful if you just draw for the tanoshii aspect of it rather than trying to do a nice job. And since practice leads to improvement, even the worst artfags will get better in the long run.
It makes it funner but the only reason I did give up before multiple times is because life likes to get in the way for me. The friends/shitposts add an extra fun aspect that keeps me into it more than before.

youtube.com/watch?v=RGgScVQBNBA

Sure we will!

Ironically, that made it stands out compared to the rest, lack of info or not. Nip might meme Shinzaki-oniisan, but I barely remember him and the trivia.

Jumpu, ryoku

We will never be allowed to forget

>Implying
Tatsuki will deliver at any moment, now.
Any moment, now.

So we're just going to skip to s2? nice.

anyone have that picture of Kaban menstruating?

No. Now, go away.

But he had the best accent, he is my favorite trivia guy.

What did we learn from the Vol 2 interview with Tatsuki? I've been reading bits and pieces of my copy, practicing my Japanese, but those are still impenetrable walls of text.

Yes, but not posting.

is menstruating from stomach good enough

kowai

Better delet

DELETE

I don't think it's translated yet.

That was the only thing I ever posted that got me banned. I was even asking people to discuss Kaban's dirtyness, but apparently it was shitposting worthy of a 24 hour ban. I thought it was discussion-worthy but guess not.

I suggest not posting it.

So is this being made by the same guys who made those game where you torture a girl to death?

youtube.com/watch?v=LCHuawoFY30

> but apparently it was shitposting worthy of a 24 hour ban
Based mod.

That's it, fuckface, I'm calling Moot.

who ?

welp, guess it's time to stop reading KF threads

Who is that supposed to be?

Popee the Performer, KF's percursor.

All those Japari buns sure went to Serval's weight.

what happened here?

I see.

damn Cerulean posters

Are the ceruleans supposed to look like Boss?

Are the ceruleans supposed to look like the blue oni from Ao Oni?

>same guys who made those game where you torture a girl to death
Who? StudioS?

The ceruleans look like whatever the hell they want them to look like.

Serval you piece of shit I told you to not eat her

So what would have happened if Serval actually did eat Kaban in the first episode?

Well there would've only been one episode

Ending credits.

okay okay, I get it. Sorry, but I need to answer the door, someone just knocked

>dykes on bykes

The basic ones were originally supposed to look like cells, it's even from where the name Cellurian comes from.

The anime changed their designs though, and the names Cellurian itself ended up without any context in the show.

>that chibi serval
My heart.

Do we really need this exact same post in every single thread? Please chill your autism a little for fuck's sake.

the cyan one looks like the 4th angel

I don't understand how the other guy could burn his even with the hot glue that took a stupid long time

People like him don't run on regular logic, they are sad sacks of wasted flesh. Just report it and maybe he'll get banned and we can be free from the shitty forced meme. And we can end the metaposting too.

>Other guy
We all know it was you, assistant. You piece of shit.

Fuck phones
N-no, I swear!

Cute.

How good was the game with letting common/low star units stand toe to toe with stronger ones?

Do you think the new game would be good at having this happen?

>How good was the game-
It wasn't.
>Do you think the new game would be good at having this happen?
We don't even know what kind of game it is yet.

It's going to be a TCG

5star were flat out stronger but there was a cost stat that stopped you from just dropping a full party of them on everything.

LITERALLY ME

Has anyone broke it to Grape-kun yet that you can't see her panties even from that angle?

I really hope it won't be a TCG, since it'd mean no characterization or story with the Friends.

People are still using this image? I can't even remember how many years ago I made that.

wakaran

He sold out brah.
It is time for you accept your new overlord hiroshima. He is confirmed to be behind all the KF shilling and thread protection after photo of him being with his KF buttbuddies got leaked.

Why is everyone being so evil today? Is it Satan's birthday or something?