Where's my race war?

Where's my race war?

There's your racewar. Whites aren't participating but that isn't needed for a racewar.

Divide and conquer is what they eant. "Race" war is not the answer

in your head, kid. Did you really take Sup Forums seriously all this time?

sad, but absolutely true. The war is already ongoing - in fact, whitey has all but lost.

Ethnicity statistics are illegal in many white countries, (((wonder why))).

yep - gotta keep those race-based stats under wraps lest whitey fully realize just how fucking savage most minorities are, and become racist....

Fuck this makes me sad

Another pleb who only exists in one timeline. You don't have the mental capacity to live outside your very narrow view of the universe. Win or lose you aren't part of the victory party and both win and lose has happened. You wouldn't understand...

It's just the Jews desperately stalling Another Shoah®, man. Relax.

Cancelled by the deep state.

>50%
What the fuck, France is blacker than the US. Why do you have SO many blacks?

>ethnic statistics illegal

But why?

>"...carry on the struggle until in God's good time the New World with all its power and might, sets forth to the liberation and rescue of the Old." Winston Churchill
Ironic quote for Sup Forums, but the point is the same. All you Europeans yet true to your heritage must remain strong until help can arrive.

Because fresh of the boat Africans get 10 kids, who start having their own 10 kids at 15, etc.

Your nogs get abortions.

France is way blacker than the other Euro nations getting BLACKED too. Is it because they take tons of people from their colonies or something?

>Is it because they take tons of people from their colonies or something?
Yup, and also because they have a long history of civic nationalism. Believing that people can be taught 'Frenchness'. They adopted this view because of French being comprimised of several different cultures that needed to be fused together, it has come back to haunt them as that mindset carried over into the colonial era and even until today in some forms.

The Brits were relativley similair, although already beleived less in uplifting natives. The Dutch thought of natives as ways to make money and didnt even bother learning them Dutch, instead inventing a language that was easy to learn for them (Bahasa Indoneisa, still used).

You can throw a rock from the southern coast and hit Africa. It's famous for sex and muh dicks want to go there.

>They adopted this view because of French
France*

Have you ever seen a map of Europe?

Dat's rite. We wuz napaleon n shit, seewanamean.

This too is probably a slide thread, but I'll post in it like I posted in the last one...
There is no "race war" because the chimpouts have been contained in their own ghettos; you want a race war, you want white 8involvement, then those chimpannings have to move from da' hood to white suburbs & rural area's, & casualties on our side (read smart whites who know to stay the fuck away from niggerville) need to occur, & on a widespread -coast to coast- level. The day they move beyond their already shit containment zones & into those white COMMUNITIES is the day your race war begins...until then, it's all business (& it is business) as usual.

Yes usually our biggest non white communities are from our former colonies, at least this is the case for France, England, Portugal, also maybe Netherlands (suriname people ). We are falling, 15-20 years is the maximum we have to change this

The Black really is a plague upon all Western countries. The new Black Plague, if you will... even Chang is starting to have problems with them in Guangzhou. Just imagine an entire planet filled with blacks everywhere, all crying about racism and how they dindu nuffin, the only groups remaining being Chinese, Blacks, mulattoes, and (of course) the Jews. Awful.