Nuke London now!!!

The USA has saved London twice in the last century. Now it's time to save it again, by nuking it.

Here's why:
0. President of the USA is not welcome there
1. London Mayor is turning it into a Muslim shithole
2. acid attack capital of the world
3. Hindu street shitters everywhere
4. blacked English girls
5. Indigenous English people are a minority
6. Mosques and Muslims taking over
7. Feminist psycho bitch Prime Minister
8. Cucked Members of Parliment

The USA has saved London multiple times for the Indigenous English people. It's time we save it again, by nuking it and then rebuilding it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_iOK2S4-NUo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>hehehe yess let us over into Europe again fellow white people.. we won't betray you like we did the last four times... we just want a little taste of your percent...

I'd say don't take it out on the public for things that elites have done, but London is a horrible place.

>Saved London
Fucker we were getting the fuck bombed out of us and you didn't do jackshit until some japs blew up a few of your ships in the Pacific

>noonee of these problems would have happenneeddd if you had guns...... we'll give guns to you and everyone who wants to buy them... yesss... it's time to spill blood.. fellow whites...

>We justtt want to help my English friend... we want to saaveee youuu.. like we always have... we're the saviours of the white race remember? We're exceptionallll.....

Nuke it now!!!

Nuke London? I have no problem with this.

He wouldn't have stood for the shit that is London today.

This is the 4th thread you've made in the space of 20 minutes.

Give it a fucking rest Sharia Blue. No one cares about Hillary, she lost, she's got Kuru, she eats and rapes kids. Get lost, stay gone, die of AIDS you nigger cunt. And you haven't saved anyone, you can't even save yourselves.

Just let me get out of this muslim ridden shithole before you do it. I seriously cant wait to move to another country where western values are not forbidden by sharia law liberals like it happens here

do you think those two police officers feel the same as we do on Sup Forums?

save the English. Nuke London now!

No it isn't you fucking moron. I'm not sharia blue. I want to nuke London to save it for English people

Exactly, he would've seen to it be filled with kikes, not M*slimes

How about we just make Britain the 51st state?

fair enough. we'll create a secure notification system, so you can head for the hinterland and be save.

They wouldn't have tolerated the shithole that London had become. Nuke it NOW!!!

Nuke London NOW!!!!

Yes, nuke us please, bloody place is a mess. Come see us after a few weeks once the fallout dies down, we'll have all the dead irradiated niggers cleaned up by then and you can pop in for tea. Tally ho what ?!1

Hey we saved your arses. Better late than never

A good pint would be nice as well :)

we need to save a once proud people. nuke it now!!!

he?
> jew puppet whore, he was ...just like you
> BBC told you what happened in WW2, dumbfuck clueless bastard

nuke it

youtu.be/_iOK2S4-NUo

Do it.

t. Londoner born and raised