I'm a girl that wants to stop being a tranny...

I'm a girl that wants to stop being a tranny, how do I get rid of this mental illness and accept that I was born a chick? /Lgbt/ faggots just offer the worst advice or claim I'm a troll for not believing that being a tranny is just a mental illness.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6YJ91FKZHI0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go to Rosengård and get gangraped

I'd prescribe one bullet to the temple.

Talk to an actual psychologist, not Sup Forums.

sage

Are you a virgin?

Don't masturbate, that'll fuck your mind further

Use your vagina and get pounded.

GTFO shill bait and kys

Preferably by me.

I would say councling but the jews have just turned that into a way to exploit you.

As politically incorrect as it is, the main thing you can do is remember that your gender is not defined by your personality, and instead your personality is meant to be defined by your gender. When mtf trannies complain that they "weren't born masculine" or whatever, they fail to realize that not being born in an idealized form is the norm, and that self improvement is a necessity.

Why do you think you aren't a female? Because you like "manly" hobbies? How do you even define "being a man"?

Suicide

Dress like a tomboy and always to try to dominate you're man in bed?

Oh yeah, drive a Jeep Wrangler too.

Post feminine benis :D

Why in the world would not want to not be a woman?! It's like winning the big lottery and and wanting to throw away the ticket.
And what does "tranny" even mean? As far as I understand it is only a TRANSITIONAL phase that mentally ill people get stuck in, and delude themselves into believing that they are some mysterious 3rd sex or something.

Pray and go to church
(((Psychologists))) will just tell >her that she needs to take hormones and butcher >herself

just have sex. You will instantly like being a girl since you can cum and orgasm multiple times.

>be you
>be a tranny
>go to people that want to kill trannies
>expect advice

white people baka
>be white
>have higher iq
>use additional iq points to think about genitals
>use additional iq points to rationalize your stupid thoughts

god i cant wait till you're all dead

>the jews
t. white nigger

Read hentai, until you brainwash yourself into wanting to be a girl. It's been known to work on guys and cause MtF.

20 years ago a woman with penis envy was called a bulldyke and an effeminate faggot was called a faggot.

Now the Jews have convinced you that you have to mutilate yourself with invasive procedures and hyppocratic oath violating hormonal tampering instead of just accepting what you are, as was done 20 years ago. Being mentally ill already, homosexuals are particularly susceptible to suggestive propaganda, peer-pressure and social influence.

show face pic of yourself

Sage. Open borders for israel

Get in an actual physical fight with a real biological man. When you are losing badly and being physically overwhelmed, your True nature will come out. You will find yourself becoming strangely allowed at losing and eager for the idea of just submitting and let him do what he wants to you. Then you will know you are a bitch

You're probably just gay user, don't mutilate your pussy

Yeah, you sure must know everything about being raped, swede.

First you must acknowledge the fact that you were born the way you were and there is absolutely nothing you can do about no matter how much you poison and mutilate yourself.

Second just keep being yourself. You like acting like a guy and dressing in mens clothes? That's okay. Just be honest to yourself and people around you and tell them your a girl who likes looking like a man.

That's it.

Act like a girl then you fucking nigger.

I just hope you didn't mutilate yourself before realize how degenerate what you were doing was.

If you did, then girl or boy it doesn't matter, no one will want you.

Just make kids and be glad that your children won't have your mental illness.

Worst advice ever. Psychologists are just the usual retards pumped with marxist teachings.

Your body doesn't define who you are. You don't need to be a man to feel comfortable, and performing the surgery may actually make your life worse. Why not do some research on the actual surgical procedures and the post-op maintenance that people often gloss over? That may help discourage thoughts of transitioning.

In lieu of becoming a man full time, why not just try out a strap-on?

can you please show your face

Really annoying, after seeing this thread I started googling for the "path not taken" research of gender dysphoria. But it's so heavily politicized that even "alternatives to surgery" are based around trying to emulate the other gender and non-invasive body modification.

Ffs I know there's been done some research on this before it was deemed "not a mental illness" but I just can't find it in the sea of junk saying transitioning is THE "cure" for gender dysphoria.

Yuu mus find da wey QUEEN!!
I shuw yuu da wey! Com com

op plz

I will, but can't for a few more months.

No, I have a bf I bang and live with in an apartment.

Denmark is retarded enough to declare trannies as not being mentally ill anymore, so it's tricky to find a good therapist.
But very good advice, thanks. I used to live in a country where gender roles were hardcore strick, and my parents didn't let me even be a tomboy Chick as it was taboo, that and I had a hormonal imbalance so I began taking estrogen pills to fix that, and thanks to that, it made me feel a bit more feminine and helped me realize that this tranny shit is just a mental ailment. Maybe that's why I became a tranny in the first place, just a theory.

I have manly hobbies, view women as being inferior to men due to how emotionally immature they are, I don't relate to women, hate my big titties when they are visible in tight clothes, only feel good in unisex or guy clothes, feel weird when people call me a "lady" or she. Learned to accept my voice and that I'm mentally ill and need to fix myself, though.

>2 posts by this ID

sage faggots, stop replying to this attention whore

Can't you just be yourself? Why does your body have to define your personality?

Ok so ... dress however you want, be whoever you want, do whatever you want, modifying your body with surgery and hormones can cause psychological problems, not to mention the physical damage, but do or do not do that as you please. It's ok to dress masc or fem or gender neutral: whatever you want. Hang out with people who inspire you and who you want to be like. If you want to become a conservative looking or traditionally feminine girl, hang out with those people and look for tips or go online. Know that you have a divine soul and are totally unique as a person. Do what thou wilt.

Start going to Church. If you're really serious, start going to an Orthodox Church.
God bless you!

Just accept you're a "manly" woman. Can't be that hard. Men love rational women with manly hobbies just look at all the thirsty 56% in this thread.

All the research I've read on the topic still points to there being no cure for the actual illness, even transitioning doesn't help most people. I feel bad that they're ill and we can't help them but letting them cut their dicks off isn't the answer.

>No. I have a bf
Is he an 'ally' or an actual man. First step would be making sure you have support to feel healthier and not people feeding your illness.

>my parents didn't let me even be a tomboy Chick
Fuck them tomboys are best :DDDD

DIng ding ding

Läs på om personlighetspsykologi (big 5). Rekommenderar Petersons personlighetskurs på youtube. Om du har en maskulin hjärna så lär du uppskatta hans föreläsningar. Är som att läsa fysik, men instället för att förstå omvärlden försöker du förstå ditt psyke. Leder till fler insikter än att gå hos en psykolog i sverige, den saken är klar, de svenska psykologerna verkar bara ha modeller som funkar för feminina hjärnor.

Thanks, hoping the tomboy life style will be enough for me, but I still have my boobs for some reason. At least I don't mind my genitals anymore though.

Hello, bootleg lithuanian. Good question. I began asking myself this lately, which helped me learn to enjoy the female life a little bit more. I don't have an answer other than the fact that perhaps it is due to men being more logical and less autistic than women, and it makes it harder for me to accept my sex.

Oh fuck that, it's as bad as some jew psychologist that helped a girl with BIID amputate her and burn her eyes out, claiming it was "the only way to make her happy".

I do that already, feels great but my sex drive isn't high enough, sadly.

The reason I went on Sup Forums is because I agree with it 70% of the time whilst I hate all trannies except for Blaire White.

Good idea, actually.

Don't want a dick anymore, hate boobies tho. But you're right about all other trannies.

Don't you have some emus to fight?

Consider suicide.

Look into cognitive behavioral therapy, its a near certain cure for your problem but it isn't generally offered for trannies because its not PC to think of trans as a mental illness anymore.

Show face bitch

Just play your fucking hand instead of crying over spilled milk. Then go back to your shithole country.

At least I can tell from this post that you are 100% waman.
Dont worry OP, you're a girl on the inside

Fellow femanon here.
You can try and find a psychologist that will understand and respect what you want but first and foremost ask yourself why you'd want to stop being a woman. If it's the traditional gender roles you dislike, those are barely reinforced now in Western countries. You can choose not to bear children, dress in all pink and wear your hair long, no one will bat an eye. Try to find positive traits in feminity that you associate with women you admire. I don't think discomfort that might be temporal is worth the social ostracism and aggressive therapies your body will need in order to transition and that won't even guarantee you will be satisfied.

Np

Keep the boobs and wear an unbuttoned plaid dress shirt over them, Oh yeah, don't forget about the Jeep Wrangler.

>the joke

Boobs are a badge you use to manipulate thirsty men into treating you better. Why do you hate this?

youtube.com/watch?v=6YJ91FKZHI0