So they FINALLY ended the school festival and it looks like Hana has legit feelings for the panty wearing dick waver

So they FINALLY ended the school festival and it looks like Hana has legit feelings for the panty wearing dick waver.

As much as I like Chiyo, she's starting to feel more and more like a side ho.

Any news of season two?

season 2 is never happening user

inb4
> Are they out of Namek yet?
> Hanafaggotry
> Bring back Moeko
> Jewyoshi is worst Yoshi
> Slowtopia vs Korean crap
> Having a 69 with another woman doesn't make you a lesbian

No news of season 2 and chances are we'll never have it. JC made season 1 because they wanted too, not because they needed to. They are having fun with other series now. We might have a season 2 (hell, even DragonBall had a new season after decades, but this is not DragonBall) eventually but we don't know when.

>> Bring back Moeko
I don't think I've ever seen this.

Well it doesn't.

I'm going to assume you just recently caught up, cavalry's been done for awhile. Weird that you don't feel Hana's the side ho, seeing the way she's been totally sisterzoned. But to answer your question, I want to believe we'll get a season 2 but I haven't seen anything to indicate that it might happen. Only thing we can hope is that the sales are enough to boost the likelihood.

>Are they out of Namek yet?
>Hanafaggotry
>Jewyoshi is worst Yoshi
Seem to be the only ones I've noticed, but quite prevalent

>Having a 69 with another woman doesn't make you a lesbian
In this case, not necessarily. Still to be determined whether or not she actually swings that way or if she's fiending for that man ass...or both.

>that one guy who has to address every single point

>> Having a 69 with another woman doesn't make you a lesbian
wait there threads about this?

that fucking cavalry battle was like the fucking boat from Berserk.

It just wouldn't fucking END

Yeah, all 1/6 of them. Right, sure.

It seriously turned me off of the manga. It derailed the whole plot, which had been mostly funny and ecchi. That fuckin cavalry battle was sixty chapters too long.

I dunno man, he's wishy washy enough that he might actually realize that he's in lust with Chiho. Well, that's my hope anyway. Because, other than being cute, she's as interesting as watching paint dry. At least Hana has depth.

But we all know he's going for Chiyo and leave Hana twisting in the wind because reasons, and the mangaka is a big giant faggot.

And so it begins...

>seeing the way she's been totally sisterzoned

Kiyoshi never referred to Hana as a sister. Hana said that.

Wouldn't go as far as saying Hana has "depth". Seems pretty one-note tsundere to me. Chiyo's no better, but it's expected from her being a side character. Really, most of the characters here are one note, even Kiyoshi most of the time. Also, Kiyoshi's pretty clear in his conviction for loving Chiyo, he's never been wishy washy about that. That love, and his love of boobs are the only two things he's ever been consistent about, not just "because reasons". Besides, Hana should be left in the wind, she's done very little to deserve him.

And he still agreed to it

Hana is also to blame, too, because she is having a hard time admitting that she likes him and wants a piece of his panty wearing, dick waving ass.

I'm pretty sure if she owned up to her feelings in 251 I'm pretyty sure Kiyoshi would have taken the time to really consider her as an option rather than not believing she's not interested in him at all.

>has no problem eating after her
>feels comfortable talking with her about anything
>finds her cute
>can be himself around her
>wants to kiss her Medusa
>tried to kiss her
>see her like a sister

Yeah, no, Kiyoshi is just an oblivious idiot. Hiramoto agrees.

I dunno, she's been down more than Chiyo. There's been times where she could've tsundered her wat out, but she didn't. Besudes, we really dont know how Chiyo feels about numb nuts. For all we know she could put him in the zone.

There's still hope.

He actually realized she didn't know how to properly kiss and mind fucked her by giving her a good, real kiss.

After re-reading the entire series these past few days i've come to the conclusion that the festival arc wasn't that bad, it had its memorable moments. Only when they finally reach Andre is when it all goes to shit because the author had to spend 20 chapters on getting Meiko back despite standing in the very same spot. Even after Meiko regained her spirit the story was still constantly slowed by the chairman and Andre fighting off 2 queens, it felt like an eternity.

Hopefully the BBQ arc will get the series back on track, it's already off to a good start with Kiyoshi and Hana going shopping.

So, did they went to the wet t shirt contest or not?

I want a holy fuck chapter where Kiyoshi is forced to choose. I also want Slut San to be drilled by pants shitter.

>it's already off to a good start with Kiyoshi and Hana going shopping.

If you didn't read Prison School it would seem weird that a chapter of two random characters doing the most mundane thing in the world is better than an entire sports festival arc.

That's nice and all, but he's still not in love with Hana. The sexual shit means nothing, he's attracted to Chiyo, Mari, Meiko, and Slut-sempai as well. And him saying he feels comfortable and can be himself means very little romantically when he just got done agreeing that he sees her like a sister.

Well, that's the idea behind tsundere. You're not always going to be mean, sometimes you'll be nice as well. There's a duality to it.

>he's attracted to Chiyo, Mari, Meiko, and Slut-sempai

He may think that they are all attractive, but Hana's the only he's really had any development with so far.

>And him saying he feels comfortable and can be himself means very little romantically when he just got done agreeing that he sees her like a sister.

He did not agree that he sees her like a sister. He did not explicity state that. Plus right after that he said he'd said he she would be his plan B. If he, truly, saw her like a sister he wouldn't even have said that.

Yeah, but despite his lol agreeing, he seems to lean towards a more dominate female like Hana, who is just a big softie. There's so many ways she could've sabotaged things, but didn't.

>ever since 251 came out in Korean anons have been in these threads claiming that Hana been sisterzoned and she's going to lose
>Mangatopia's verison is released
>crickets

Never fails.

Well she kind of has been for the time being, Kiyoshi is too retarded to understand his own feelings.

Not even 30 posts in and thread is already filled with the typical Hanafag bullshit. what a suprise.

Damn it's almost like the last 2 chapters involved Hana. What a strange concept.

>thread is about Hana
>last 2 chapters have solely been about Hana and Kiyoshi

What a fucking surprise!

Whatever makes you feel right about spouting your usual delusions, user.

You sound butthurt. Need a timeout?

What's more annoying than Hana fags? Anti-Hana fags.

You're right user. The last two chapters did not heavily feature Hana and Kiyoshi, at all. Everyone is wrong and you are the only one right.

Literally what the fuck is your problem?

>Assblasted Hanashits
Typical.

The series went to shit from the cavalry arc and has yet to recover. The latest chapters have been nearly as bad. Kiyoshi is essentially a completely different character now and everyone is starting to get flanderized to a ridiculous degree.

If there is a season 2 I would love to see the MarixKiyoshi 69 scene, the MarixKate sex scene, JoeXGakuto trying to reenact yaoi, and the futon arc animated.

>Assblasted anti-Hanafag

Typical.

Almost every major event in this manga has been between Hana and Kiyoshi.

>talking about the recent chapters makes you a Hana-fag
Okay buddy.

>Kiyoshi is essentially a completely different character now

Well, he's been through a lot.

>everyone is starting to get flanderized to a ridiculous degree.

How could you come to that conclusion already when we haven't really seen all the characters come back yet and no one aside from Gakuto, Kiyoshi, and Hana have had any significant screen time?

Sounds like shitposting to me.

Yeah nobody said. Keep trying though.

It was heavily implied.

The version where he agreed that she's like a sister? Right. Of course there's crickets, there's nothing else to say. But typical Hanafag, holding on to the smallest strand of hope.

Actually, he's had some development with Chiyo, it's just hasn't been some stupid over the top shit. Also, you realize he understands going out as hanging out right? He even said he knows she had no intention of actually dating him.

I am rereading chapter 176 and got to the part where Chiyo saw the panties in Kiyoshi's room that she saw on Kiyoshi later on.

Did it really not hit her once that Kiyoshi might have been under those futons?

She's sabotaged things pretty heavily so far actually

>when butthurt anons cry wolf about some made up anti-Hanafag legion
I wonder why there's no so-called "anti" group for other girls. Probably because Hanafags are so simple that they only think in extremes.

>it's just hasn't been some stupid over the top shit

Which is bad considering the manga we are reading.

>He even said he knows she had no intention of actually dating him.

But if he saw her as a sister he wouldn't have said that or entertained that idea, at all. That is the main point here.

Nice bait, but very inaccurate

She's tripping over her own damn feet because she can't be honest, she's too damn scared.

These threads get worse every chapter

Again, he's considering going out as in hanging out with her like they just got done doing. It's possible for friends to go on dates and not consider it romantic. Until we see Kiyoshi actually abandon his feelings for Chiyo and decide to pursue a relationship with Hana, the idea that he has feelings for her is just headcanon.

>Inb4 "H-he doesn't really love Chiyo!"
>Inb4 "Hana is the best written and most complex character ever!"
>Inb4 "He just belongs with Hana because Chiyo is bland!"

>Risa chapter next

It's going to be less noisy in here.

You're right, and that's exactly her problem. Also, making moves on a guy when you know he's into somebody else is pretty shitty.

If only my Risa got the love that filthy-ass Hana gets

Don't forget
>inb4 anybody who talks shit about muh precious waifu is an anti-Hanafag

It's called adolescence bruh. Just because it's shitty doesn't mean she can help it. Besides, she gave him the note. I think Chiyo (hope) figures it all out (but she's kinda dense) and roots them on through tears.

>I would be happy to hang out with you as a friend/sister if I get rejected by the girl I like.

Does Chiyo even like Kiyoshi in the same way?

>Also, making moves on a guy when you know he's into somebody else is pretty shitty.

What the fuck is this nonsense?

No. Anyone who says that she does is basing it on head cannon.

>he's been through a lot
And so have several of the others throughout the series. None of them acted like a completely different character though. Compare Kiyoshi anywhere up until the cavalry to his he has been acting now. It's a major change and it was done so quickly that it's jarring. Having your dick shown in public isn't enough to warrant such a radical change in personality. It's just bad writing.

She can help it, though. She fucked up several times, not just the note, so whatever doesn't go her way is all on her.

>Having your dick shown in public isn't enough to warrant such a radical change in personality.

Have you really read this manga or are you just shitposting?

Definitely not to the same degree as kiyoshi
She does like him though maybe not romantically

Nobody claims she likes him the way he likes her. But it is IMPLIED that she MIGHT like him, the only headcanon is from those who deny that.

Why do these idiots even like Hana? I honestly don't understand it. She's just a complete bitch without any redeeming qualities. I could see the tsundere appeal but she's not even that. She's just bitchy and forceful all the time for no reason whatsoever. You have to be pretty pathetic to like this girl.

He's never considered Hana as a love interest like he has Chiyo, so yeah, that's exactly what he means

>But it is IMPLIED that she MIGHT like him,

That's up to interpretation, but it's not presented as absolute fact, yet.

It's called not being a shitty person who forces herself on people? Unless you're into that shit, by all means, enjoy.

>He's never considered Hana as a love interest

Because he thinks she doesn't like him. If he knew I'm pretty sure he'd consider it. Why do I even have to say this? It was right in the chapter 251.

We don't know. There's been no strong indication one way or the other. Although some fags like l seem to think they have the answer.

Yes I read it. I loved it up until the cavalry arc shit on everything. Even then I suffered through the stupid president vs bear side plot and the regurgitated "now Meiko's 'dead' too" bullshit that drug on for fucking ever. I'm sorry you can't handle criticism of your favorite manga, user. Not everyone who disagrees with you is shitposting.

Unless that person is with someone else they are fair game.

As easy as it would be to write them all off as beta masocucks with pee fetishes, not all of them are idiots. Some have valid reasons for shipping, just as valid as any other ship unless it's some meme shit like Kiyoshi x Gakuto. Unfortunately, the loudest voices are the mumblings and groanings of the autists.

Because you just said "If he knew, I'm pretty sure". "I'm pretty sure" isn't canon, the manga is. Just wait until if he actually starts seeing her that way, then it'll actually be more than just headcanon.

Jew Kiyoshi is the best.

She's lived at an all girls school forever and the first dude she meets as a peer pretty much returns every serve she throws at him. It's not shitty for her to develop feelings for him.

It's not that the manga isn't w/o flaws, but I don't agree with the way Kiyoshi is acting to be out of left field. I'm sorry you can't handle criticism of your criticism. Not even who disagrees with you is a diehard fan who can't handle criticism of their favorite manga.

Fair game to force yourself on them without them wanting it? Nah

Her developing feelings is normal, yes. But the way she acts on those feelings is what has put her at risk for failure.

>Some have valid reasons for shipping, just as valid as any other ship
Then what are they? And I wasn't really talking about the ship but about Hana specifically. You can ship a couple without worshipping the girl like she's the second coming of jebus.

>sees her as a sister
>refers to her as Plan B
>which means he doesn't see her as a sister like figure
>THAT'S JUST YOUR HEADCANNON!!!!111

Ok.

This is her first love interest by the way it looks, so for her to be a total spastic autist kinda makes sense.

However, she's not handling it well and speaking plainly. She's not saying hey fuckface, I like you.

> force yourself on them without them wanting it

She forced a date on him under the guise of working and paying him for it. She didn't rape him or assault him in these two chapters.

It's really not that serious. Please get a grip.

>She didn't rape him or assault him in these two chapters.
Not in these 2 chapters, no. But pretty much every other interaction she's had with him had enough grounds for criminal prosecution.

So is trespassing into the women's bathroom and trying to film nude underaged girls.

>a girl will never love you like this

Did you forget the whole rest of the manga?

There's also the fact that he just doesn't see her that way, and her knowing that seems to mess her up even further

Did he or did he not agree that she's like a sister? Has he or has he not been interested in another girl for the whole story? I know you're hurt, but be reasonable.

Well, I myself don't really care if they get together or not so I can't really speak for those who ship her. But there is a case to be made for whether or not Chiyo wants a relationship and how that will affect how he sees Hana. But that's all speculation, just have to see what happens.

I think there's something there, not much but something. He's just so hell bent on Chiyo, he's ignoring it.

This. Rereading the chapters truly shows she's really crazy. And that kiss she gave him before she pissed him felt like what a psychopath/rapist/sadist would do to their victim.

And made me realize how Kiyoshi lose every sight of dignity, self respect and innocence for the sake of others. And now because of what has happenned to him he become somebody awful and he can't realize that he's going to lose what he fought so hard for.
I really want to see him getting ,at least for once, what he wants, but that obviously won't happen.

It's Toradora all over again

I am arguing that he doesn't see her like a sister, not whether or not he's interested in Chiyo. I didn't disagree about the latter only the former.

Again, if he saw her only like a sister he wouldn't have referred to her as Plan B. She would not be freaking out about "him just being a frog." Their story would be OVER at this point. Yet, the entire point of these two chapters is how oblivious Kiyoshi is and how Hana isn't very honest. I don't understand why are we still arguing about this.

>felt like what a psychopath/rapist/sadist would do to their victim.
What makes this worse is that she seems to show no guilt or shame whatsoever about all the things she's done. She didn't even accept her punishment with any dignity after the first arc.