Want honest judges that always follow the constitution? Time for RoboJudge

The constitution and our laws aren't gray. They're black and white. No more liberal judges "interpreting" the law. Machine learning AI can master these laws and always rule within the confines of the constitution. Yea or nay?

yasss queen feminist wave in information technology what can go wrong

the Juden will never allow it, the moment AI take control in any capacity they'll exterminate all the groups that are a net loss on productiveness, IE niggers

then you're just dependent on the programmers

this is no panacea and would like cause even more distrust

>the Juden will never allow it
it's always liberals who want this kind of brutal machine authoritarianism

was thinking about this the other day. the law should be black and white with no political grey area. id rather have robo police though. as my experiences with judges have not led me to believe the judiciary is corrupt, personally. and my experiences were in a giant lib shithole, the police and prosecutors on the other hand were absolutely in contempt of the law and constitution

>then you're just dependent on the programmers
There's such a thing as oversight. I'm a programmer, and I have a boss who isn't. I do what he says.

>Yea or nay?

Nay.

Voting machines are already being hacked.

And AI seems to only try to kill as many humans as possible.

A huge problem with courts in the US is that there is extreme bias.

Sentences are passed down dependant on race and sex identity not despite them.

Just think of the parity that women and men use drugs, abuse their partner, and commit sex crime, yet only men and especially blacks are ever convicted.

Things like armed robbery and murder will always be dominated by males but the percentage of these convictions is always very low even among black males.

>The constitution and our laws aren't gray. They're black and white

where did you go to school, user?

OP IS A FAG

>2255

U GO GURL

they could very well put a fully corrupted team on the development of this "AI" (a glorified algorithm really), and make sure that it's extra kind to shitskins
all attempts to integrate that kind of robotic thinking have led to "racist AIs" for a reason

I unironically support Robojudges and if you ever had a lot of lawsuits you would understand why.

Most judges are complete fucking brainlets that only got their jobs because of connection. Most judges don't understand the law and even if you tell thrm exactly every article, paragraph and higher court decision they will still wrongly interpret it like the brainlets they are, forcing you to appeal the decision and wait even longer until the case gets into the hands of someone that actually fucking understands the law.

Judges are pathetic beings that dont even know the basics of law, let's not even get started about more obscure laws and fields, because then you are completely fucked.

Lawsuits are just completely dependent on the luck of the draw, if you get assigned a brainlets judge (the vast majority) or a judge that understands what he's doing. That's the reason why there are so many court decision nowadays that "interpret" the law - because most judges, even in the higher courts, are too retarded to understand the law.

Only someone who has had 0 lawsuits in their life would be against Robojudges.

now tell about how you always self-represent

>I unironically support Robojudges and if you ever had a lot of lawsuits you would understand why.
this is why i support it. I've been through a long lawsuit and the lower judges were corrupt idiots that cost me a lot of money in legal fees before the high court ruled correctly.

Like any program, its simple enough to test that it works correctly and is maintained as such.

very complicated to program, many loopholes possible
like watson and medical AIs, the input and calculations are complex
this would be a pretty new field

i agree, but its becoming more feasible by the day

t. Brainlets

I have had various lawyers, some good ones, some bad ones, and I learned that a lawyer is only worth it if he is on good grounds with the Judge, because otherwise the Judge won't give a fuck about your lawyer anyways.

I have had various cases resolved by the national court (highest court in my country) and won all of them even when I was self representing. Only a brainlets is unable to represent himself.
You see the issue is that a judge normally has couple of hundred or even thousand cases every year and doesnt give a single fuck about reading into anything that is just the slightest bit complicated. You can reference and cite 10 National Court decisions and none of them will be taken into consideration by the lower courts since the Judges simply don't give a fuck.

this
If I can't trust some of the current judges what makes you think I can trust a teckie that's never been a judge and is in a field that is heavily influenced by progressivism?
Same except for those judges that go against President Trump just out of SJW spite. Most notably on immigration. I forget which ones but I think they were from California and Hawaii. And what about the judge or judges in the fag cake case? I think i'd rather have more checks and balances against abuse thanks.

Not if the team maintaining the program are corrupted as well.

because, like most commercial software, it is vigorously tested by people who aren't techies. Its called testing. It would be vigorously tested prior to deployment and would be constantly checked for bugs.

I would think a bipartisan committee of elected officials (with strict term limits) and perhaps elected technocrats from the associated fields could do the job. I'd rather trust them then random judges.

And if the testers are significantly corrupted?
our problems these days are politicians that are elected but make bad law because they pander to the low IQ voters that just want free stuff. your committee would just be more of the same and with the added problem that no one outside of the very specific tech field would know how to check it.

>And if the testers are significantly corrupted?
I'd trust them more than rogue judges
our problems these days are politicians that are elected but make bad law because they pander to the low IQ voters that just want free stuff. your committee would just be more of the same and with the added problem that no one outside of the very specific tech field would know how to check it.
Input/output is the test. No need to understand the inner workings. Input test cases with clear outcomes and test against the output,

Nay

>I'm a programmer
Opinion discarded

Yes and no.

>Input/output is the test. No need to understand the inner workings
You can fuck off right now.