ITT: One term presidents

ITT: One term presidents

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=buM9pKn23q4
adweek.com/tvnewser/revenue-at-fox-news-cnn-and-msnbc-up-nearly-20-percent/331043
ballotpedia.org/John_Estrada
ballotpedia.org/Timothy_Charles_Kalemkarian
ballotpedia.org/Caren_Lancona
ballotpedia.org/Patrick_Little
ballotpedia.org/Stephen_Schrader
ballotpedia.org/United_States_House_of_Representatives_elections_in_California,_2018
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

so he becomes emperor and serves until he dies?

youtube.com/watch?v=buM9pKn23q4

No. He loses the 2020 election with

He has my vote.

Depends how well dems sweep the midterms later this year

Nah, that was 2016.

7 more years you faggot
or lose

whats it like in delusonal faggot land? still mad I see

More like half-term orange piece of shit.

there are only 8 republican seats up vs over 20 democrat seats

even if they hold on to all of theirs and get all 8 republican seats ( they wont) it wouldnt matter

If if if if okie doke

>lose
It's been proven that they're going to win

99.5% chance of Hillary victory in 2020.

Yeah, one term of forever.

Faggot nigger.

if Trump gets overthrown during his first term, what happens? Will they have a re election, and the new president will serve the rest of the years?
Or if he loses the second term, does the new president get to serve 4 and potentially 8 years, or just 4 years?

>MAGApedes still peddle the tired God-Emperor meme 2 years after it got old
The meme war has finally been lost

Trump will get re-elected because he makes the news channels a lot of money and they control what you think.

adweek.com/tvnewser/revenue-at-fox-news-cnn-and-msnbc-up-nearly-20-percent/331043

You're wrong CNN released that she has a 99.98% chance of winning~

VIEW YOUR NEW MASTER!

He's going to easily win a 2nd term. The msm have lost all credibility the propaganda isn't going to work.

Even the Baldwin's have said their voting for him because taxes (Alec Baldwin has made a career out of making fun of him on snl for anyone that doesn't know)

Same as before, people will say fuck drumpfght but then secretly go vote for him

I'm mostly just interested in what happens in such a scenario

Oprah could probably beat him.

>(Alec Baldwin has made a career out of making fun of him on snl for anyone that doesn't know)
That shit bothers me just because hes not very good at it. I've heard better impressions just at work from the uninformed than baldwins

This 1/2

2/2

Let's talk about zero term presidents instead

You are in for a very long decade

I'd like to see either the crazy "indian" warren or bernie run again

Their supporters are the funny and craziest and make it fun

Real talk, why is this board being so quiet about the midterms so far anyway?

If this board were January 2016 and we had been so silent about election manners Trump might not have gotten in office.

The libs understand this is a midterm election that's as important as a Presidential race. And we need to realize this too and start memeing & campaigning our preferred Senators to stay or get in if they're not already in the House or Congress.

Have you typed Sage in the options field for this post, pol?

fuck them. tulsi gabbard is going to take the reins after 8 years of trump. trump will fix shit at home and tulsi will pull us out of the jew wars

That's what I've been wondering, it's pretty fucking important and it's starting to look like dems are going to be victorious this time

Not even shilling, better start talking about it

I'm still waiting for the results of the recount. And if that fails, turning electors. Leftists would actually be funny if they weren't so delusional, stupid, insane and destructive.

Fpbp

>wall

>he gives him a full term
He is an embarrassment to the nation.IMPEACH NOW!!!

>The libs understand this is a midterm election that's as important as a Presidential race. And we need to realize this too and start memeing & campaigning our preferred Senators to stay or get in if they're not already in the House or Congress.

Trips of truth.

Not a chance! Look forward to another 7 years faggot!

>dead within 2 years from a stroke

I'm (unfortunately) in Commiefornia. These are our Republican party choices for Senator:

ballotpedia.org/John_Estrada
ballotpedia.org/Timothy_Charles_Kalemkarian
ballotpedia.org/Caren_Lancona
ballotpedia.org/Patrick_Little
ballotpedia.org/Stephen_Schrader

Who should I and others interested in seeing a Republican Californian senator be backing and memeing?

as for The House:
ballotpedia.org/United_States_House_of_Representatives_elections_in_California,_2018

But if he had expressed this idea clearly he would be just called racist again which would be worse than `blubbering idiot`

FPBP

fpbp

You forgot "pic unrelated".

PRESIDENT MATTIS

Say it with me, Madame President.

>proven
just like this was proven?

That would be cool, too. Think about it, if anything happens to Trump, Pence would be in. (They sure as hell don't want that) When Trump finishes his two terms, we've got plenty of fresh blood ready to run. Feels good, man!