There's some 8/10 level happening going on at Sup Forums - >>>Sup Forums403405459

There's some 8/10 level happening going on at Sup Forums - Are there any sleuths here on Sup Forums that know how to guesstimate words under black bars?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/wifi-camera-sees-through-walls-2017-5
sciencemag.org/news/2017/04/stray-wi-fi-signals-could-let-spies-see-inside-closed-rooms
engadget.com/2015/02/16/wifi-mapping-in-3d/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Posts the pics here and I'll take a crack at it

There's like 70 pics... Do you really want them dumped again?

This shit is big anons - if we crack whos behind it it might gives us some firepower to take shots at eE-corps like EA and Ubisoft

I’m interested in this - can give run-down?

bump

When v has better happenings........

Someone wants to take the concept of loot boxes in video games for psychological manipulation, then turn it up to 11. Then turn it up to 15. Then turn it up to over 9000. Then it gets turned up to so infinite half the people don't want to even look at it any more and the other half wants to look closer at it to discredit/disprove it but no one has disproved it yet.

bump

No TLDR, you have to actually read the larp yourself. Here's one example of the 70ish pics.

wi-fi. can be used to map a room, house and just about everything in the room.

It turns out video game companies know everything about you, not the government.

businessinsider.com/wifi-camera-sees-through-walls-2017-5

sciencemag.org/news/2017/04/stray-wi-fi-signals-could-let-spies-see-inside-closed-rooms

engadget.com/2015/02/16/wifi-mapping-in-3d/

enough?

that's the truth. tech companies. they collect the data. FB is an easy way to profile people without your field officers having to ever go into he field. Likes, dislikes.. friends... where you ate last night. etc etc

Do you really think that video game companies want to intrude on people that rudely? I also doubt it's all the possible despite an (((engadget))) link.

And do you really think those companies care enough to pay attention to you - Are you that self-centered? This is a fairy tale larp.

This is the shit thats been well documented for years but if you talk about it people call you Alex Jones.

There are many papers about using wifi to map rooms for police purposes. Hell, even the Microsoft Kinect's camera was sensitive enough to detect heartbeats

money

Money plain and simple - the better they understand you, the better they can squeeze you

That thread plus the new thread about it has been deleted.

Spooky?

Just mods being pussies I guess

Uhhhhhhhhh I didn't save anything from it... does anyone have a backup? I didn't expect it to go away so fast...

It's gone

I'll search the archives one sec.

Here it is:
boards fireden net/v/thread/403405459/

what the fuck is going on

Company built an AI to use for social engineering, dynamic pricing and data raking on gamers, and appears to have done so rather succesfuly

Ok back from Sup Forums i went to the whole thread, here is my report:
Obvious LARPing, reasons:
- written by someone with zero actual marketing knowledge or vocabulary
- written by someone who's clueless about how to make a slide presentation
- obviously written by a Sup Forums user, you can tell by the themes, choice of words and expression.

3/10 could make a good bait but the work is lazy, unfinished and fail to deceive any person with a brain by vaguely using the "leaked" aspect, the "slide" presentation, the "censored" parts and "confidentiality" notices. (overdone)
Also the pseudo scientifically existing tech reference or marketing concepts are used incorrectly and out of context by someone who's obviously some fail troll / talentless sci-fi writer wannabe.

n-nani?

david icke perhaps?

gamers only? what if only some gaming company leaked? i mean what's stopping some cosmetics company from doing the same