CANADA YES! Trudeau tweets invitation to people from shithole countries hahaha

Trudeau is getting ready to take all the TPS shitfugees from shithole countries and give them free cash nonstop, 60k haitians, 280k nicaruaguans, 200k salvadorans, and he already has emergency teams on the ground in Rohingya, which has 800K refugees, to see how quickly they can bring them to Canada LMFAO

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JustinTrudeau
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So we can we just deport the 600,000 to Canada?
Sounds goods to me

>Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free.

Brave. Powerful.

Canada now is what America once was. Sad!

Graffiti on an otherwise nice statue doesn't define our nation.

godfuckingdamnit our bus lines are already 3 times longer and our infrastructure is at its limit. We can't support this many people you fucking retard.

Time to build another wall

We just got BTFO by our wiser brothers to the north.

FAKE BUT TRUE

Fake and gay.
And you were banned for it yesterday too

Why does that faggot want to destroy Canada?

Wonder if good ol Justin here would like to take Europes sandniggers too? we should ask him.

Drumpf is making us look so bad
I regret my vote so much

Because

>Be disgusting, filthy Jew.
>see America receive a beautiful piece of artwork from another white country.
>subvert it with propaganda.

Oy vey, better take those darkies, white man.

Yeah some statue made by a French guy carries the same weight as our constitution.

My immigrant parents who had to wait in line legally and fill countless paperwork (to escape the #shithole of eastern europe thanks to shitler fucking up ww2 just like every other German leader before and especially after him) hate the fact that you can just hop the border or apply for refugee status and receive free gibs when everyone else has to do it legally and actually works for money

Yes bring them all here. The faster this shit hole collapses the better. I actually thrive in lawlessness.

Stop pretending to be shills. It's not really funny anymore. 2016 and 2017 were a while ago

Hi Merkel.

Shut up white man if america had an equilibrium racially america wouldn't be the shithole it is

Poems don't dictate policy.

That is a poem, not the Constitution. Also, you can take them.

Please, please, please. Let Canada have them.

Christ I hate that virtue signaling faggot

You talk about equilibrium? Funny how the US has recently become darker(brown) and we're now having a difficult time "balancing" budgets and keeping the country afloat.

By what measure does diversity strengthen a nation, anyway? None of these fucking parrots ever say what exactly is beneficial about racial, cultural, or religious heterogeneity. It seems screamingly obvious that the more 'diverse' a people's interests are, the more difficult it becomes to govern them, and you don't have to be prejudiced against any other group to understand this. Why the fuck is it so important to have brown doctors? What makes a society of brown and white people intrinsically better than one of white people alone? I don't understand at all.

Blame the immigrants instead of the stupid wars that achieved absolutely nothing like a good goyim.

>muh poem written by non Americans

We had an equilibrium. For our first 300 years, we were 90% white. In 1970, we started flooding our shores with shitskins and things have only gotten worse since then.

Literally the same fucking thread every god damn day. Same title, same parent comment can you fuck off? Yes we suck everyone knows it, but new stupid shit happens every day. Trudeau is literally discriminating against christianity in Canada as of today but no other religions.

>canada
>infrastructure

At least put in effort shill. I will revote for this man with a even bigger rictus on my face.

Only an aspie can't understand irony

It's even worse than that. The poem written by a kike and added well after the statue was in place.

Things got worse because manufacturing jobs got offshored to Asia rendering the white working class into a useless tradhy degenerate drug addicted mentally scarred burden.

Justin Trudeau is a gift that just keeps giving. I love you all Leaf anons. Trump is giving free rides to the border (not official ports of entry). God bless you, Canada!

Yes. The elite shipped off manufacturing to foreign countries at the same time they were flooding our shores with shitskins willing to work for next to nothing. Of course, liberals pretend like the problem will be fixed by some arbitrary raising of the minimum wage.

>Yes we suck everyone knows it

Please tell me he deleted it

Nixon wasn't liberal. He opened the floodgates to China's rise and dominance over the menial jobs of your forefathers.

>twitter.com/JustinTrudeau
>It's fake

The real problem here is that I had to check, as it seemed like an entirely realistic thing for him to say

good goy

Hahahaah stupid fucking leftist always with their obvious racism.

Africa and the middle east didn't account for 2 billion people at the time that was written

>Trudeau finally realizes most of Canada hates him and won't vote for him again so he has to import votes from abroad

Nixon opened the door to China, but he's not responsible for the liberals and the neocons after him who sat on their asses while all our manufacturing went overseas. In all honesty, it was (((Kissinger))) who pushed for China to be opened. Nixon also shares no blame for the torrent of shitskin immigrants.

he fucking did it again?
I fucking can't wait to kick this fucking soyboy out of his seat.

He has literally become a danger to Canadians!

(you)

Why is it the libruls responsibility to help the get up by your own bootstrap conservatives? You people are pretty fucking useless without someone telling you what to do, whether it be a church, teacher, parent, your conservative politicians certainly aren't guiding you anywhere except blame librul mantra and when libruls do want to help with education job retraining other programs you bury your heads in more opiod pills and guns and vote for the same people that fucking neutered your ability for upwards mobility.

>Checked
Also that poem was written about white people

Why not both kike-sama

>sentence structure, how does it work

The people who neutered upward mobility are the ones flooding the country with immigrants willing to work for next to nothing. They've created a permanent underclass to suppress wages for the working class. You can have all your government administered welfare programs you want, but without decent wages for the working class, there is no opportunity for upward mobility.

Hey, you might have ruined the country, but just think of all the exciting ethnic cuisine the shitskins can cook.

>france gives us a beautiful statue as a gift for centennial
>raise money for a pedestal and some land to put it on a few years later and begin construction
>a few years after that a communist Jew who had nothing to do with the construction lobbies to slap her communist Jew poem on it and people say fuck it
>130 years later a bunch of mouth breathing niggers and foreigners can't distinguish US law from a fucking poem
And they say Americans are dumb.

Then quit voting for the same politicians that do nothing but create minimum wage jobs.

Does Canada really need immigrants that desperately? I always pictured them as the smarter, less aggressive Americans who can stand on their own feet without inviting the world.

I thought I voted for a president who would kick out he surplus immigrants and restrict further immigration into this country.

We did. And he's freeing those up too by sending all the under the table taco locusts back from whence they waddled their fat asses.

A billionaire real estate "mogul" from New York City? You're a bigger idiot than you put on then.

That's what they were in the 1990s. Now, they're 63% white and they invite four times as many shitskin immigrants per capita as the US. They were 80% white in 2000, yet they'll still become a majority nonwhite before the US.

Hillary and Jeb wanted amnesty, nobody else even talked about the immigration problem. What other choice is there?

Creating jobs that are skilled.

>does canada need immigrants
>does anyone other than the filthy subversive kike need immigrants
Stick around here user, you'll learn what's happening soon enough.

But you have free healthcare! its "free" w u don't want to share it? its free!!!

Why, so you idiots can flood those jobs with H1B Pajeets?

But why? What were the reasons? Declining birthrates or something? Or are they just larping to be the epitome of multiculture?

If americans didn't treat university as a literal party free for all because its that way in the movies maybe those pajeets wouldnt be more knowledgable in the fields they are compared to their spoiled American counterparts.

Not everyone is fit for skilled positions and there are millions of jobs in unskilled positions that people used to make a good living in before the greasy mexishits crashed the labor market.

I would rather pay a white man a living wage to clean my pipes than a smelly spic who's going to send 90% of his scab "salary" back to Mexico while simultaneously sponging off welfare and never paying taxes.

Installing solar panels isnt a skilled job? Fixing wind turbines isnt a skilled job? Repaving highways and fixing bridges isnt a skilled job?

not an argument

Every country in the West got hit in the 1990s. Even Switzerland vastly expanded immigration from shithole countries during this time. The same thing happened to all the countries that had racial or country of origin quotas. The US abolished them in 1965 and nearly every other country in the world followed suit over the next decade. Whoever is really in controlled decided that Canada and Western countries needed to become mulatto cesspools, so now they are.

Trudeau can go fuck himself some more.

>Germany: The Post
Neck yourself, krautnigger. Wasted quads.

Canada is a big country, bigger than the US, with way less population, they're anything but full. They have lots of room for all the refugees and shitskins we don't want. Canada also has legal weed, free health care, while the US has Hitler as President. So the choice should be obvious to illegals, and leftist.

Shitskins in the major cities will always vote Liberal.
Canada is nothing but a testing bed for creepy Kalergi style policies. The intent is to create a rootless, racially ambiguous consumer underclass.
The tweet is fake though, I suspect if it were real he'd face some backlash, considering the border patrol union has said publicly they won't be able to handle further increases in illegal crossings.

>pajeets wouldn't be more knowledgable in the fields

They aren't. Their universities are a joke. Most Pajeets either lie about their university record outright or cheat their way through university. I've been in this field for a little over a decade and I've never met a Pajeet who was actually competent in the field they claim to have experience in. The companies outsourcing to India or filling their slots with H1B Pajeets make their decision entirely on the lower wages they can pay Pajeet, not his efficiency.

>projection

Enjoy your independent contractor status while apu completely owns you in programming.

Are you fucking serious?

Fine by me but you know what jobs we really need in this country? Construction jobs, jobs in the trades, mechanics, manufacturing, etc. We need jobs a working class white can do so he can have a life where he can afford to live and work with self respect in his own country and give his country the next generation of badly needed white children without him and his family succumbing to kike peddled addiction and predatory usury. These are all jobs white used to do before the kikes brought in spics to rip the rug out from under the labor marker and to destroy the white birthrate.

Incidentally the spics stole plenty of jobs blacks used to hold too: food service, child care, cleaning, agricultural help, drivers, etc. The spics have been nothing but a tumor on the neck of this county since they were allowed to start waddling over unmolested.

Can i just fuck Justin's wife Sophie Trudeau already??

I promise that i will satisfy her

It's reality. Talk to anyone in the field. The idea that US universities are inferior to Indian universities is laughable. I could understand your argument if you were saying that US university CS programs were filled with chinks, but claiming H1B Pajeet is a better programmer is laughable.

The whole argument is pointless anyway. No matter what job you're talking about, you will always be able to find a shitskin willing to do it for less. If your aim is to raise wages and living standards for Americans, you restrict the number of shitskins that can undercut US workers.

>Pajeet is good at programming

They aren't. Companies hire them because they are cheap and loyal because they can be deported if they get fired.

We really should just ship all of nonpermanent residents and illegals to Canada, Germany, Sweden and Britain. They all seem to be so offended that we don't want them, they sing the praises of these huddled masses, and they thinks borders are racist. I'm a taxpayer and I'm willing to do my part to buy millions of one-way tickets.

>plz god dont let this be real
i dont know how much more cuckage this country can take
its high time to abandon ship as it is

>The idea that US universities are inferior to Indian universities is laughable.
As a graduate of the University of Michigan I can confirm. There is a reason half on Mumbai was at my school, and it was also no coincidence that the vast majority of said Pajeets could barely read and speak English yet still somehow managed to pass. The did this with rampant, and barely disguised, cheating. All that matters to an Indian is passing, actually learning or being able to apply the material is considered incidental and unnecessary. In fact I don't think it ever entered the vast majority of their curry filled heads that they may actually be expected to know these things one day.

There's plenty of those jobs in the military which is the only thing conservatives are willing to increase funding for. No one's stopping you from joining.

If cheating is rampant with the foreign students then its out of control with the local students.

It doesn't matter how many jobs are created if the labor pool has a surplus of cheap, immigrant labor. Wages will never rise until we boot all these 3rd worlders out and stop allowing them to come here as they please.

lol wut?

Those wages are suppressed by politicians. They're in the pocket of businessmen like Trump is with Putin.

I ady have an excellent job thank you very much, I'm concerned about my fellow citizens.

>the government needs to create jobs
No go fuck yourself faggot. The only thing the government needs to do is their job by throwing out all the wetbacks and better jobs than anything the government could hope to provide will once again be open to those who actually deserve to work them.

I agree. Politicians are deliberating flooding our country with cheap immigrant labor so that businesses can lower their labor costs. It's a corrupt practice that is undermining our working class and ruining the country's future.

This may surprise you but those of who actually could read and speak English, and who were raised right by civilized white parents with a sense of honor, generally did our own work.

Because that's what the free market will do? Maybe that's why corporate america has trillions in cash they're doing nothing with but propogating corruptions and division.

>propogating corruption and division

Funny coming from someone who supports flooding our country with shitskins who don't share our culture.

Wanting to work isn't sharing our culture? Isn't that what conservative culture basically is all about? Work, family, and community?

Fake and homosexual

Precisely. This may surprise you but people absolutely will still need plumbers when all the taco locusts are sent packing, toilets will still exist. They may find they're having to spend twice as much money than they had to pay Pablo but as that means a good hardworking white man will finally be allowed a fair shake in his own country I can assure you that you won't be hearing any complaints from me or anyone else on Sup Forums.

There is no community in our culture now because of the flood of immigrants and the rise of California culture through the media. Your people are a foreign race who will never be compatible with my people. You don't want to live in our neighborhoods and we don't want to live in yours.

Trudeau is such a faggot, id be embarrassed to have him as a leader