He was the dad this whole time

>he was the dad this whole time
Holy shit I thought he was the older brother.

>this moment
How low will Leo go? Forget about the thrown I don't think he's suited for any kind of profession.

>thrown
Throne I mean.

how many anons are still watching this is what I would like to know

Too real.
If I recall from past threads there's at least 10 people posting in our small threads. More might be watching but don't say anything about it.

Haven't watched the latest episode but I'm still here.

Cool show, reminds me of Ouran Host Club

The new mystery is what is Sensei's secret past that he doesn't want revealed?
He's really a noble?
He's actually not an adult but a gifted 10 year old?
He's actually the eldest brother?
that he was the king's lover?

Sleeper hit of the season? This show is so enjoyable and it has a good undertone that keeps you wondering what's the deal with the royal tutor's background is.

He is probably the war strategist that won the war for the king. I'm guessing he is ex-nobility from the previous ruling line.

He's definitely the king's old drinking buddy. Should be a fun ride to solve the mystery of who the hell Haine is.

He made fun of him for being a child, so maybe he didn't always look like that? He calls the king by his first name so they must be old friends. I can only guess what his real identity is but it feels like there are magical shenanigans going on and Haine needs to return to his true form or something.

By the way where's the mom?

We've met the mom in ep 1, and a grandmother in ep 4, though we don't know if she is maternal or paternal grandmother.
There's been no sign of magic, so if Haine is enchanted, immortal, or otherwise magically young, it will be a real jolt.

>Holy shit I thought he was the older brother.
He looks to pass as the younger four elder brother which could be to they were born when he himself was pretty young.

>We've met the mom in ep 1, and a grandmother in ep 4
We did? Wasn't that the grandmother both times?

Shit, I closed the earlier thread without checking IP count. It didn't feel like more than five of us though.

I thought it was too.

I want to make Licht my wife!

You'll never tear him away from his harem of random girls.

We'll see about that.

>Licht sticking up for Leo
Is this his nice side or does he have seriously bad feelings towards his dad?

Licht is a slut.

I can't believe he retired and now manages a cafe.

I just hope that when he's late to open in the morning he looks both ways before crossing the road.

Also, more strap designs.

Licht is a slut and has a tiny dick.

How would you know

Am I the only one bothered by the lack of taste-tester? Victor is the fucking king, what if Haine had a grudge against him or his kingdom, and attempted to poison him with that white wine? It'd be too easy for an old acquaintance like Haine.

The kind has willingly injected himself with small doses of poisons in order to have a tolerance for it.

His playboy behaviour is just a way of compensating for it, and his curiosity for other guys' size makes it even more evident.

Is this what guys do when they're together?

Yes, just like how girls apparently grope each others' boobs when they hang out.

日本語で話せよww

So Licht x Leonhard is endgame right?