How can a law built on pure lies be allowed to stay?

>Out of deference to the critics, I want to comment on … what the bill will not do. First, our cities will not be flooded with a million immigrants annually. Under the proposed bill, the present level of immigration remains substantially the same … Secondly, the ethnic mix of this country will not be upset … Contrary to the charges in some quarters, S.500 will not inundate America with immigrants from any one country or area, or the most populated and economically deprived nations of Africa and Asia.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/PraktischerIdealismus1925
youtube.com/watch?v=svQQg0yxSLE
angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

>lies
presupposes intent, which you aren't going to be able to provide, which is why your image just has jewish underlined.

if someone being jewish is all the proof you need, hard to argue with that. But most people are going to ask for some proof of intent when you say "lie"

bonus meme: is he even jewish? the image is cropped before you read about his maternal something else.
Something you're trying to hide to suit your narrative?

Jewishness is passed on maternally, meaning his mom was a kike therefore he's a kike, what more do you want to know?
just google his fucking name retard

nice argument you fucking retard

what more of an argument do you need than to look at the quote and then look at the reality of it

So if his mother had been a non practicing jew, he would still have become indoctrinated into the international jewish cabal? By what mechanism?
If this mega jew had married a christian woman, would his children have been jewish? Surely those mega jew world domination genes wouldn't just disappear.

As I mentioned in my first post: most people in the world when presented with an extrodinary claim (there was a governmental cover-up in the 60s to introduce non-whites to the USA, which was orchistrated by The Jews for... reasons) ask for some evidence. Since you aren't going to be able to find any, you instead try to pass off some hindsight as malicious intent.

Jews are genetically predisposed to subverting their host nation
>which was orchistrated by The Jews for... reasons
to create a dumb brown race of easily controllable people

You're a Jew by blood first and foremost. You can also be in the tribe if you want but you will have to give up your foreskin and you will still never be one of (((them))) in their eyes.

so instead of providing factual evidence (hell, any evidence) that there was any misleading going on, you want me to go off of "jews are genetically predisposed ..."?
Do you have any evidence for that claim either?

>Kennedy says we won't get flooded by third worlders
>lo and behold we get flooded with third worlders
>somehow this wasn't misleading

so it was just pure and utter incompetence?
get real

The boomers were the first generation to be completely brainwashed by television programing. Their beliefs are very disconcerting and devoid of logic. No one prior to that time held such self destructive beliefs. It was an era of complete insanity that we have to fix and pay the price for.

If not being able to predict the future is your definition of incompetence, then sure.
However, just like your own unique defintition of proof, most people have a different idea for what that word means.

Have you ever seen a weather forecast? Are meteorologists all either filthy liars or incompetent?

It's a fucking travesty, OP.

the effects were immediate though, it's not like 20 years later we got flooded, the flooding started immediately after the law was passed

What does that have to do with establishing intent? Do you think that time travels backwards?

kalergi plan in europe at least lays out the intent (around the same time they started importing muslim scum over here)...For america, we see the same pattern and the same lies as europe, so if it is concerted it would need to be an international perpetrator with huge resources and ill intent towards 'whites'.....hm gee who could it be? Banking. Jews. Same perpetrator and financier of WW1, same perpetrator and financier of communist revolution in Russia, same perpetrator now.

>kalergi plan
literal neo nazi talking point, but I'll entertain you just a little
Kalergi was a half blue blood, half japanese (read: not even slightly jewish) elitist who wanted to unite Europe under liberalism, Christianity, social responsibility, and pro-Europeanism.
He essentially wanted a new kingdom of Hungary, but with some modern liberal trappings. That is literally the opposite of proving intent.

You and the American poster both seem to have some fluffy idea of how intent works.

bonus meme: the four tenents of paneuropa sound pretty much in line with the who ethnostate shit that American neo nazis are talking about, wouldn't you agree? Does that mean that they too are under the control of this "international perpetrator"? Is everything a jewish plot?

so the active replacement of native Europeans is just a pure accident, you're really going to go and claim this?

Acts are not laws and genocide is illegal, so the act itself is illegal and therefore anyone who immigrated under it is illegal as are any children they had. It's that simple.

It's clearly the Left not being able to win with arguments so they stuff the ballot with low IQ voters. It's criminal and it's voter fraud, using tax money against the people paying it.

>In his book Praktischer Idealismus (Practical Idealism), written in 1925, he describes the future of Jews in Europe and of European racial composition with the following words:[45]

>The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals. [...]

>Instead of destroying European Jewry, Europe, against its own will, refined and educated this people into a future leader-nation through this artificial selection process. No wonder that this people, that escaped Ghetto-Prison, developed into a spiritual nobility of Europe. Therefore a gracious Providence provided Europe with a new race of nobility by the Grace of Spirit. This happened at the moment when Europe's feudal aristocracy became dilapidated, and thanks to Jewish emancipation.

How do you explain this?

So there being a multi-generational top secret global conspiracy that all western governments are in on to destroy those very same western nations is more likely than American politicians, caught up in an era of social equality but still very much insultated from the non-european world, underestimated how many skilled non-europeans would like to move to America?

A conspiracy that would require perfect foresight, the maintained secrecy of thousands of people, costing billions of dollars, displacing millions of people... this conspiracy, with zero evidence, seems more likely to you than the idea that well intentioned white guys didn't realise quite how many non-whites would want to move to America?

Have you done any more research than just looking at Sup Forums image macros? There is a professor of history, Otis Graham, that has written books and extensively studied this specific law and its effects. He thought that the politicans were all lying too, at first, but after looking into the facts realised they simply didn't accurately sample the home nations of the immigrants of the 80s. Because they didn't consider those nations to be a significant contributor to what had been a virtually white-only country.

>literal neo nazi talking point,
Anti smoking rhetoric were also Neo Nazi talking points. Implying that a talking point is factually wrong or morally wrong is stupid if your reasoning is that the NatZees used it.

Tl;dr: You're not very smart.

>A conspiracy that would require perfect foresight, the maintained secrecy of thousands of people, costing billions of dollars, displacing millions of people... this conspiracy, with zero evidence, seems more likely to you than the idea that well intentioned white guys didn't realise quite how many non-whites would want to move to America?
No it did not. American Jews are a historic bloc (read ur Gramsci). They don't need to be all in on the huge conspiracy to push for the same type of policy.
Kevin MacDonald argues that Jews unconsciously push for anti-white policies

Read his Culture of Critique for more info on this.

>What does that have to do with establishing intent? Do you think that time travels backwards?
The fact that Kennedy et al. did nothing to revert it speaks volumes. They wanted mass migration, and they sure as heck got it.

He himself was about as mixed as they could come, yet still could trace his paternal blood to the aristocracy of a once great kingdom.
It is hardly surprising that a man that has to contend with his heritage, while simulatenously holding on to the idea that nobility is important, is going to have some ideas about race that will make him feel good.

I haven't read his book (I absolutely doubt you have either), but that line about the future does not specify either a timeline, or a stance.
Are we talking hundreds of years in the future? Thousands? I don't know if many people would disagree with his statement, hell even that Time magazine cover had something similar.

>Instead of destroying European Jewry, Europe, against its own will, refined and educated this people into a future leader-nation through this artificial selection process.
Again, I haven't read the book, but it sounds like he is talking about the idea that in medieval times European Christians essentially forced European Jews to occupy positions of power due to church prohibitions on ursury and impositions on Jewish land ownership. I'm not sure if this was a common claim in the early 1900s, but even though there isn't a lot of fact to back it up, it is a relatively common thought even today.

You gave me a few sentences with no context. That isn't a smoking gun. It isn't even a smoking page.

It's not a "conspiracy" you fucking moron. It's happening in clear sight and the people behind it are very clear in their intentions.

The fact that many of them are jews are not something that is being kept hidden either.

>You gave me a few sentences with no context. That isn't a smoking gun. It isn't even a smoking page.
As if you need more context for this. You haven't bothered to read the whole book, so if I tell you to read the whole book and report back to me, will you do it? I took the time to read the whole book, so why wont you? Why even bother to debate me if you couldn't even take the time to read his book.

archive.org/details/PraktischerIdealismus1925 Here's your context.

Of course he was jewish.If you want to learn more about this topic I recommned you reading The Culture of Critique by Kevin McDonald

Are you telling me that if I read that book, I will come away from it with evidence that the paneuropa ideal was a cover up to create a muddied race ripe for the ruling by a race of king-jews?

It's a pretty remarkable claim, and if it was the case I would assume you would lead with the strongest evidence for it and not just some four ambiguous talking about a distant future and a historical rendition of European Jews.

But if you really do think that's true, I'll try to find a copy and get back to you.

>presupposes intent, which you aren't going to be able to provide
checked.
fingol's right, argument fails on this point.

It was passed on a pretext.

As most laws are.

>doubting it's intentional
youtube.com/watch?v=svQQg0yxSLE

>Are you telling me that if I read that book, I will come away from it with evidence that the paneuropa ideal was a cover up to create a muddied race ripe for the ruling by a race of king-jews?
I never made this claim. If you had bothered to read the book you would have come to conclude that a mixed race ruled over by Jews was part of the vision of Coudenhove-Kallergi. Besides the racial aspects he also goes into all facets of modern civilization: industry, war, sociology, etcetera.

>It's a pretty remarkable claim, and if it was the case I would assume you would lead with the strongest evidence for it and not just some four ambiguous talking about a distant future and a historical rendition of European Jews.

Read Culture of Critique by Kevin MacDonald if you want an answer to this. Do not bother with reading the wiki or reviews of the work, because they are biased.

>But if you really do think that's true, I'll try to find a copy and get back to you.
I linked one in my earlier comment. You probably wont find a good and complete English translation, so I hope you can read German.

>pure coincidence goy
>now stop noticing

>fingol's right, argument fails on this point.
No it does not. Read Kevin MacDonald's chapter 7 of Culture of Critique about the 1965 Hart Cellar act.

angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf Go to page 240.

I appreciate the link, and you're right that I don't know German.

Since the link you did provide had such neutral and intellectually sound tags as:
>Juden, Sabbatai Zwi, Jakob Frank, Rothschild, Illuminati, NWO, New World Order, New Age, UNO, Lucifer, Kabbala, Jews, Karl Marx, Zionism, Communism, Satanism, Marxism, Holocaust, Worldwar, Freemasonry, Nazi, Power, Oil, Mind Control, Stalin, Hitler, Churchill, Roosevelt, History, Money, Banker, Freimaurer, Juden, Neue Weltordnung, Illuminaten, Matrix, Satanismus, Verschwoerung, Conspiracy, 9/11, Weisshaupt, Sabbatianer, Frankisten, BRD, Donmeh, Zionismus, Antelman, Marx, Marxismus, Esoterik Okkultismus, Magie, Magick, Sabbatianismus, Satan, Orwell, Umwertung aller Werte, Alex Jones, David Icke, Club of Rome, Bilderberger

I have a feeling I'm going to have trouble finding a translation that isn't from a neo-nazi.

Also
>Do not bother with reading the wiki or reviews of the work, because they are biased.
Biased towards the scientific method, do you mean? When you have primary researchers saying their work is being misrepresented, that doesn't sound like a book rooted in facts.

Also if we go by your reasoning you cannot prove that Hitler ordered the Holocaust, because there are no documents left to prove that he gave the order.

Correct. The (((communists))) gained control of the mass media ans USED it to gaslight American Boomers and subsequent generations. The internet has freed the minds of gen Z (I am gen X) and that is why goolag and twatter and fakebook are working to censor the the truth so earnestly.

>Since the link you did provide had such neutral and intellectually sound tags as:
>Juden, Sabbatai Zwi, Jakob Frank, Rothschild, Illuminati, NWO, New World Order, New Age, UNO, Lucifer, Kabbala, Jews, Karl Marx, Zionism, Communism, Satanism, Marxism, Holocaust, Worldwar, Freemasonry, Nazi, Power, Oil, Mind Control, Stalin, Hitler, Churchill, Roosevelt, History, Money, Banker, Freimaurer, Juden, Neue Weltordnung, Illuminaten, Matrix, Satanismus, Verschwoerung, Conspiracy, 9/11, Weisshaupt, Sabbatianer, Frankisten, BRD, Donmeh, Zionismus, Antelman, Marx, Marxismus, Esoterik Okkultismus, Magie, Magick, Sabbatianismus, Satan, Orwell, Umwertung aller Werte, Alex Jones, David Icke, Club of Rome, Bilderberger
>I have a feeling I'm going to have trouble finding a translation that isn't from a neo-nazi.
Yes. Most translations are also incomplete. So you will lose context.

>Biased towards the scientific method, do you mean? When you have primary researchers saying their work is being misrepresented, that doesn't sound like a book rooted in facts.
If the elite of the elite in psychology, Stephen Pinker at Harvard, doesn't bother to read your book and still feels the need to criticize it and slander its author, then I think Pinker is biased. Especially because the book is about Jewish evolutionary psychology, as Pinker is Jewish.

It would be like if banking gods Jamie Dimon or Lloyd Blankfein criticize a book that is negative about banking without actually having read the book.

>DEFINE WHIT- JEWISH
>jews plotting to destroy whitey with immigration by niggers and tacos
>extrodinary claim
Shlomo plz

lurk moar you fucking newfag

The only real salient quote from that chapter on the Hart Cellar act that I found was this:
>“both the dictates of our consciences as well
as the precepts of sociologists tell us that immigration, as it exists in the national
origins quota system, is wrong and without any basis in reason or fact for we
know better than to say that one man is
better than another because of the color
of his skin.”
This very keenly shows the intent and political climate in which the law was passed.

And then this passage is presented as evidence that the Jews were plotting something:
>The laws are bad because they rest on the racist assumption that mankind is divided into fixed breeds, biologically and
culturally separated from each other, and because, within that framework, they assume that Americans are Anglo-Saxons by origin and ought to remain so. To all other peoples, the laws say that the United States ranks them in terms of their racial proximity to our own ‘superior’ stock; and upon the many, many millions of Americans not descended from the Anglo-Saxons, the laws cast a distinct imputation of inferiority.

I'm I jewish for thinking that this kind of equality talk isn't a bad thing? Especially when the Immigration act of 65 had explicit provisions restricting lawful immigration to skilled wokers and the famalies of US citizens.

Did you read the whole chapter or just the quotes professor MacDonald put in this chapter? Because context matters.

>I'm I jewish for thinking that this kind of equality talk isn't a bad thing? Especially when the Immigration act of 65 had explicit provisions restricting lawful immigration to skilled wokers and the famalies of US citizens.
Is the government led population replacement policy of Tibetans in their native lands by Han Chinese a bad thing? Is it moral? Is this peaceful ethnic cleansing, and is it ok?

Also, while the 1965 act claims that it will improve the prospects of skilled migrants to migrate to the US, the exact opposite happened. Try migrating from a Western country to the US, you will discover that it is difficult, even if you are a skilled labourer. If you are an illiterate Mexican or African it is much easier.
And since the flow of migrants from the third world accelerated significantly since 1965, and since nothing was done about this by the politicians in both the Democratic and the Republican parties, we can assume that the elites had different plans than they put forth to the people in the '65 act.

Fucking parasitic kikes always undermine their host nations.

I thought that the insight on how Jewish people are wary of countries that might seek to target them based on their religion, and thus are accepting of otherness (I think there was a Cohen quote from the 80s talking about how Jewish people were pro gay rights while not having positive views on homosexuality that seemed like a pretty good example), was pretty interesting and probably true in a broad sense.

I didn't see anything compelling that bridged the gap between "a historically marginalised minority people value systems of equality that minimise such marginalisation" and "these systems of equality benefit Jewish people at the expense of Anglo-Americans, and were dressed up in ways to disguise the true goals of such systems"

You should read the whole book then.

Also the theoretical explanation for Jewish evolutionary behaviour can be found here

MacDonald, K.B. A People That Shall Dwell Alone: Judaism As a Group Evolutionary Strategy, With Diaspora Peoples (Praeger 1994); ISBN 0-595-22838-0

Question: Are Jews a tribal people?