THE MALL 1985

Documentry on American malls in 1985. It's like another universe compared to today's nightmare world

youtube.com/watch?v=G2BlyvN6EeI

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BdvCdMGlqVa/?hl=en&taken-by=jocalife
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>American malls in 1985
>"1982 SPECIAL REPORT"
Which is it?

Alana Loomis for those who are going to ask.

It is quite surreal since America was actually more dangerous then.

America had just experienced its highest homicide rates the previous two years.

Who is going to ask, lad?

>fake tits
>kike whore
>vapid shite

No cares anymore. Move on you sperg.

MILKIES

>smoking
>smoking inside
The fuck is wrong with people?

It used to be common to smoke on airplanes.

Online shopping has done a significant number on retail.

This transition into online shopping will backfire.

As soon as the majority of major retailers with physical property shut down, small businesses will soar because they'll have a monopoly on consumers who want their product then and there.

really?

Good.

I still smoke in airplanes. Non-smoking signs only apply to cucks

Jordan Carver

buck up you pussy

How do we go back? They have taken so much from us. Trump is our last stand.

This is the kind of book we had when I was in school, for example. I want to make them give back our past.

*black America

This was when crack was going strong.

Welcome to 2018. Things like that don't matter anymore

14:40

>Bland-looking silicon slag.

>95-99% of the youth behave themselves.
Ha, niggers.

I was at a mall 3 days ago, almost everybody was staring at their phones. I park at the Sears side because the parking lot is less crowded. Walking through Sears to get to the main part of the mall is just depressing, not much longer before that location is going to end up on a list of stores to be closed. Who knows what store will take it's place, if any. Bezos should be required to open some sort of Amazon type store in the malls that have become vacant due to closures related to the rise in internet sales.

>America was actually more dangerous then.
lol!
You're an idiot.

why do you want malls to come back?

L O S T
O
S
T

>I was at a mall 3 days ago, almost everybody was staring at their phones.
They were on Sup Forums.

I went to school in the 90s and then again during the cellphone age. No one talked to each other. No one was dating. There was no community outside of SJW groups.

No, early 90s peak of the crack-epidemic was highest murder rate, not 82

I live in an all white town and the mall is very comfy. I know what these guys are missing.

Old degenerates sold their land and heritage for shekels, then it all fell apart and devolved into a capitalistic dystopia that was never sustainable from the start.

Sounds like current times lol. I remember being really young, maybe 7 years old and hanging out on the mall furniture in the commons area while my mom was in one of the stores close by. I remember just knowing to not talk to strangers, there was always several people sitting around smoking cigs. This was right around the time that OP's video was made, definitly a different time from what we see today.

Malls were awesome before they became third-world hellholes. Now they are just ghettos with air conditioning.

Twenty nogs pour out of an Escalade in the handicapped space as Shaniqua and Laquonda waddle to the entrance with their feral brood.

The sheeboons release their offspring into the mall with no money and then round them up 8 hours later by walking around shouting. The niglets roam around stealing whatever they can, begging for money, fighting, vandalizing.

White people start avoiding the mall, the good stores move out, and the property spirals into oblivion.

>Jordan Carver
instagram.com/p/BdvCdMGlqVa/?hl=en&taken-by=jocalife

^ This

>another fucking mall thread

honestly how much does (((Big Malls))) pay you guys to shill these archaic wastes of land?

Yeah what a waste, white people could be building more welfare centers for your family right Deshaun?

>Alana Loomis for those who are going to ask.

Jordan Carver for those who are going to ask.
ftfy

I used to go to the mall every payday to buy a couple new items from pacsun (this was ~2007-8). I got compliments all the time and it really was the peak of my social life.

I was considered to be ahead of the trends because I just bought the newest trash that came out

Then I started to visit /fa/ and it was apparent what a subhuman scum I was. I then actually started wearing the next "trend" and I obviously looked like a retard.

0 compliments on shit that was /fa/ approved.

Would I have gone to the mall if there was large groups of "youths" standing around just waiting to hoot and hollar if i responded wrongly to their provocations? Absolutely not

This is why malls failed. This is why America has failed. The most liberal people will talk non-stop about how great diversity is but at the end of the day do they want to be close friends with their Somoli neighbors? They do not, and this is why we don't have neighborhoods anymore

>the only other choice is to build wellfare centers

but seriously why do you have such a hardon for temples of consumerism and also the only place in town to get sbarro?

>but seriously why do you have such a hardon for temples of consumerism
This is literally the only culture they know

>Canadian having an opinion on culture
Get back to the cuck forest, syrup nigger