Watamote

Would you have sex with this stinky, dumb dork? Would you ever do it to procreate?

Yeah, I probably would. She'd be left dissatisfied with me though because she's been chronically masturbating to 10/10 husbandos.

hellyeah

A kid would calm her down. I'd gladly hit it repeatedly.

I would rather have sex with any girl from her social circle. Even the two dots face girl.

>slender
>short
>dark circles
>loves playing VNs
Why would I not impregnate this?
>inb4 2d

of course that's my girlfriend!

i would but even she have standars

>no ass
>no tits
>hair's a mess
>always looks sleep deprived
yes

I am a 10/10 husbando so I think you'd better leave her to me, kiddo

>wears beats
DROPPED

Still waiting to see similar girls IRL

Smelly, pheromone-riddled teenagers are my tip-top fetish, so yes.

>implying a 10/10 husbando would ever want Tomoko

I'm sorry, but it's just not plausible. Maybe there's some wiggle room if you're a psychopath that enjoys the mental torment you can cause to someone like this, but other than that, I don't believe it.

she smell nice shut your face

>canonically ugly
>sexiest girl in the series

In the shower maybe. I do not wish to procreate.

When will this
>she smells fine
meme end?

wen fags stop telling lies

Yes.
Yes.
This is my gf + red hair

I'd give her as many orgasms as I could, but children are impossible. I guess I could carry her brother's kid to term. I think she'd be into that. Only if she watched, though. Wouldn't be worth it, otherwise.

>canon to the story
>a meme
pick one

She doesn't even look human by anime standards

Of course I'd hit that

>She doesn't know about futanari

Grow a dick and get the job femanon!

>Would you have sex with this stinky, dumb dork?
No.
>Would you ever do it to procreate?
In that case, yes.

I'd rather she grow a dick. I think I'd miss the splash.

I'll make her womb popular with my sperm cells

That's like asking yourself why you don't smell. They're siblings. They're used to each other. They've drifted apart not that long ago, so things like smells won't be that foreign to them. Maybe if they were living apart for 5+ years and that's what he said, it would be legitimate.

i imagine you are an only child since you havent to endure the mosture smell of your sibling who refuse to bath during puberty

fat pussy.
10/10 would correct behavior until she could act normally around peers.

No. I don't think people fully comprehend how ugly and disgusting she's supposed to be

She has a better social life now then I do minus getting hit by the delinquent bitch sometimes.