Wall is built

>Wall is built
>Democrat president comes into power
>"TEAR DOWN THIS WALL"

This will happen

>lose the next election as crime spikes

>those acne scars
3D pig disgusting.

Damn, her skin is terrible. Bitch looks like Edward James Olmos. Can someone Makeapp this picture? Damn.

Nope.

If she was a puma democrat id be 100% in but shes an obama dem and i h8 her

>muh walls
Have you typed Sage in the options field for this post, pol?

Rather her be a cougar but puma sounds nice. What is it?

The sad thing is she is absolutely caked in makeup.

Roasties, not even once

What was it she said that made Sup Forums get a hard-on for a second back there?

Hey, if she's cool with that size, she's my girl for sure!

>civil war breaks out in US as Texas and Arizona secede from the union.
>OK PA and rust belt follow suit
>purge
>ethnostate established
Your move

Yup

Next Democrat win we will have
>court stacking
>implementation of Hate Speech laws to protect Diverse groups (so blacks mostly)
>declaration of open borders or full amnesty at a minimum, with a huge media show made over tearing down the wall like they did with Reagan
>tax hikes
>complete ban on guns
>reparations

*gets killed my found gun that accidentally goes off while being handled.
*shooter gets time served. He din do dutin.

Also, dat crater face.

Can't wait to laugh at all you americucks when it happens

why do democrats hate the wall so much? like I get that they want to import voters, but what lie are they telling the plebs about the wall?

I don't think so, at least not for 40 years, I think that it would cost too much money for even democrats to justify plus, no southern state would cooperate with that.

Your Muslim masters will see to it that you're dead by then.

I think you forgot
>civil war

Except this time the south wins

I'll just move to Europe lad I'm eligible for dual nationality. Europe at least has a chance of fixing itself imo, the "America isn't cucked and has a future" narrative is total nonsense. The only reason Trump even won was because Hillary was so bad and because of the electoral college meme. All the "muh values!" goodwhites and minorities will be mobilizing like crazy in 2018 and 2020 and will go ballistic once they get in power. Trump is basically the last gasp of legacy America before it gets crushed under leftism.

Because its work. Democrats hate workers.

She didn't back Hilary so she has that going for her I guess.

the wall must be built from materials that can withstand an at least two term commie presidency
>or just make it out of living mexicans on IV drips

Because it's mean to Mexicans and Central Americans and they want more of them to come, have kids (future Democrat voters). Literally all Democrats need to do is run out the clock on white legacy Americans and they can implement

If you all were smart...
Realize that Trump is bought time. Use this time to sell your home and move to a safer place away from cities. Plan for a cut into income. Own land and use it for more than landscaping. Grow food. Preserve food. Learn some skills, i.e. first aid, black smithing, woodworking or any skill that would benefit living in the 1800s. Prepare to defend yourself and property.
Because when they gain power again, the 3rd world is coming in. Don't depend on police, electricity, city water, etc etc. You don't want to be in the city or near one when these conditions come to America.

democrat will never rule again

jesus christ you're as delusional as these hypothetical laws you're imagining

I was telling this to some people just the other week. Epiphany party user?

Let's see what happens in 3 years.

Demolishing a ~1000 mile long steel and concrete border wall would be a multi-year, multi-billion dollar cleanup project and the first question every taxpayer is going to ask when they propose tearing it down is "Why?". If it's built, and it works, there is absolutely no pragmatic, justifiable reason to demolish it.

If the wall actually gets built, it's never getting torn down. The Democrats know than and that's exactly why they're doing everything they can to stop it from being built.

Literally this. November is going to be pure torture for all the racists here. The Big Blue Wave is coming and impeachment INEVITABLE.

We'll probably have Pelosi sworn in as President by mid-2019. Then there will be a vengeful purge of far right retards unlike anything the world has ever seen.

That would go over well with right wingers who have bump stock rifles, I'm going to undo the one little thing that keeps you happy :^]

kek President Pelosi is actually possible now that I think about it, once the Dems control the House and Senate with enough votes they can impeach Trump and Pence, probably with the help from cuckservatives.

We're witnessing the last presidency. That bitch may as well go home and wax her board.

The US doesn't have three more years left in her, gents. Not in her current condition anyhow.

Actually it won't, they love the idea of efficient border control, but hate the megalomaniac wall project that costs a lot and proves xenophobic point. If its build, it definitely wont go down especially given the support it has.

On what grounds would they impeach Pence?

Being anti-gay? I don't think they actually need grounds, they will just say he is racist, xenophobic, anti-gay and antithetical to Our Values. It will be virtue signalling all the way.

this
they can rule its doors permanently open but tearing it down would be a no-fun symbolic project they're not likely to have the money for considering their main priority is impoverishing the american people
let them try though, the butthurt and drama would be a lulzmine

any border wall of that dimension would remain a monument to the trump administration, whether for lauding or despise

>Why
Our Values! Give me your tired huddled masses yearning to be free etc.! Didn't you read the poem on the Statue of Liberty, goy?!

>says increasingly nervous man for the 7th time this year
keep crossing those fingers while you have em, parasite

you forget
>millions of illegals line up on the wall ready to breach
>whites start getting slaughtered
>whitey begins cleansing

Wow OP is right, we should build the wall

>spend taxpayer money to build wall
>spend more taxpayer money to tear down wall

Yeah, I'm sure that will go over well.

impeachment doesn't work that way. of course they need grounds to proceed. saying 'he doesn't agree with us' is not enough grounds.

you're not gonna purge heartland white america, commie punk
they're gonna purge your worthless ass sooner
guess what i'll move there too if SHTF over here in western yurp, legally or not
ignore the meme flag i'm pure white celt, hazel eyes and freckles

>Pelosi sworn in as President by mid-2019

lol. If you're gonna bait, at least TRY to be subtle.

She blamed Trump for NK yesterday. She's a fucking idiot and everyone is going to realize it long before she gets to argue with Trump on stage (and lose).

The Wall won't even get started by the time Trump gets forced out lad

no you silly you stay in america
the USA is in a dominant position for decades to come at our current technology level because of its hugely superior geography, watch peter zeihan and forget about moving out

>tearing down a perfectly good wall

dems would probably do that

Seriously this. This is the time to be building ammo forts and raising livestock in your yard. The day is coming.

I have actually watched his videos before, but I don't know how woke he is on race so it really doesn't matter what he thinks - if you have a bunch of mestizos weighing down the country, it is going to have a hard time. I believe I heard him honestly say that we need more immigrants for The Economy so he is probably retarded on that front.

>Wall is built
when? he only has 2 years left

>inb4 reelection
give me a break

I believe it

It's going to be the biggest virtue signaling event ever, the media and left are going to make it out like they are destroying evil rasicm and you will see a huge group of whites and spics crying while tearing down the wall

It's already been started, broski.

Where is the thigh gap Brittney? BAKA

But will identity politics win in 2020 or 2024? Trump had a great first year so far (except his shithole comment, idk what he was thinking)

Don't forget tax breaks for rich liberals, massive funding increase for liberal universities

Of all the shit he's said over the past few years you think "shithole" will hurt him?

It will win in 2018. I don't think Sup Forums grasps how close to a chimpout Goodwhites are over Trump. My relatives for instance are Goodwhites who used to be moderate Democrats, who are now uniroincally for open borders because Trump is Mean and it's Our Duty to Accept Immigrants in the name of Our Values.

Name one worse than that, bc it can possibly implicate him of being a "r4CISt"

Dems hate border control because it gives them a way to make unlimited immigration.

>used to be moderate Democrats

Nigger please. There's no such thing.

I guarantee your retarded relatives always supported open borders.

Shes against everything shitty that Obama has done foreign policy wise. I dont care much about obamacare or any other of your petty internal bullshit and as long as shes against interventionism and zionist cuckoldry, I will love her!

Good luck passing the law to take it down. Because if the next President oversteps the Constitution and just unilaterally decides to tear down the border wall, they're fucked.

He said Mexicans coming into America were rapists.

Then he went on to win the presidency.

Civil war.
Thanks for playing commie.

You won't be around buddy.

>He said Mexicans coming into America were rapists.

You forgot the *illegal* part.

oh its not that ba-
>zooms in
oh fuck

Who tf is that?

Nah, they were against it and complained about illegals literally until Trump was elected then they went full open borders due to virtue-signaling arguments. The average Ameriburger really is that dumb and prone to accepting moral shrieking as an argument.

Here is how these conversations go:

so we should take tons of people from Mexico and Central America?
>well yeah, they want to work hard and build a better life just like we did!
you aren't forced to take them though
>well we were descended from immigrants too, it isn't right to prevent people from coming
so would the native americans have been justified in preventing the English from coming to America
>well yes, the English were genocidal pillagers.

They literally think it's their duty to accept immigrants to atone for slavery and native Americans dying from smallpox kek.

his point is that geography trumps demography
i guess that doesnt apply well to south africa

>>reparations
On who exactly?

Rich blacks owned slaves. Are you implying blacks of today who are rich enough to own cars & houses will have to give their money to the poor blacks living in the ghettos?

i mean racial demography. Total demography he takes a lot into account in his forecasts as you know

So 16 years of jobs? Maybe even more if we just transition to a "wall-based economy". Wall builders, wall demolition crews, roach coach owners for all the wall construction workers.

>They literally think it's their duty to accept immigrants to atone for slavery and native Americans dying from smallpox

I have news for you. They were never "moderate" Democrats.

And Killary won. And Russia Russia Russia. And Trump will be impeached and BLA BLA BLA...keep that strategy it works really well.

It doesn't even apply to South America though. South American countries like Brazil and Argentina should in theory have a lot going for them but because of mestizos and blacks they're just stagnant. There is an amren article that sometimes gets posted here about how mestizo immigration basically caused Argentina to stagnate, which is what I think will happen to the US.

>his point is that geography trumps demography
If you're on Sup Forums and still think this you're drinking the koolaid, lad. If America was a Black country it wouldn't be going anywhere.

As if that matters?

He was instantly labeled a racist by the entire media and still won.

No - by that time the efficacy of the wall will be universally acknowledged. Tulsi is not an sjw idiot - she’s not anti-wall.

user delivers

We'll see. It looks bad atm. Dont fall asleep on the victory, user.

And you racist gringos aren't going to do shit about it. Viva la raza!

Quote, faggot

This. From "Civil War II" by Vietnam veteran Thomas Chittum:
Item 1: If the racial tattooing of ethnic classifications on ID cards and other documents
persists, we'll know the countdown clock is ticking. Every time you see a blank for your
ethnic group on a form, think Civil War II.
Item 2: If illegal aliens are allowed to vote, even in local elections, it will be another
unmistakable signal that American citizenship, and therefore America itself, is finished. If
the millions of illegal aliens in America are granted amnesty and get the vote, it will mean
open immigration and a giant step towards Civil War II.
Item 3: The abolition of the right to bear arms. This must be done to reduce the military
potential of those assigned to the bottom tier of the emerging multiethnic American
Empire. Those in higher tiers will retain their guns - and thereby their military resources -
through devices such as the Nation of Islam's security company and street gangs. Imperial
conversion cannot be completed without breaking the military potential of the white
working class, the historic key to military dominance of North America.
Item 4: Watch for racially split juries. If jurors begin to refuse to convict their co-ethnics, then our progress towards basic social breakdown and Civil War II is accelerating.
Item 8: Resegregation: Watch for Africans and other minorities demanding, and often
getting, separate facilities for themselves, another clear sign that they're continuing to
reject co-option.
Item 9: Watch for further replacement of individual rights by group rights, group rights
based on ethnic group. Empires employ this method to enlist certain favored groups in
suppressing the others.
Item 11: Watch for real political power to continue to shift from our elected officials to the
courts, and thus away from the American people.

Tulsi is literally a feminist open borders advocate you drooling retard. Go look at her views on immigration

Heroine epidemic hopefully convinces to put the wall up and keep it there

Don't make fun of Acne survivors. It's a miracle that she didn't hang herself in her late teenage years. Have respect for the impaired who have fought through adversity to achieve success. She is an embodiment of the American dream.

Link, faggot

We'll see indeed.

Feel free to post another retarded smug reaction face.

Inches closer every day.
I don't think there's any stopping it anymore. I thought electing Trump might, but I was wrong. Pushing forward even faster it seems.
Not sure when the point of no return came about.
Now we're just sitting on a pile of dynamite casually tossing matches about.

liberals are not fully human, theyve been programmed and neutered, domesticated dogs who just happen to be able to speak

The wall will never be built, and if portions of the wall are built, the Mexicans will just tear it down or install ramps/ladders.

There is no will by the people in government to have a wall nor to enforce violations of crossing the wall.

There is far too much money in illegal immigration, from drug cartels to police working overtime to immigration lawyers and judges to cheap farm and construction labor, cheap votes....

>moderate democrats
>suddenly extreme democrats
>now their vote against trump is quadrupled

I'm nervous

And you feel free to calm your tit.

>implying i didnt vote for Trump

>Ropes and Ladders
You’re out of touch

No rich blacks didn't own slaves. And there were no rich blacks. A few mullatos who could afford slaves had some.