Why is it considered so politically correct to support a vasectomy...

Why is it considered so politically correct to support a vasectomy? We need to start shaming men out of making this emasculating choice. Even if you are done having kids, it is wrong to do something so unnatural. I tried to do a google search on opinions discussing how morally wrong it is for a man to snip himself and literally all I can find is page after page of propaganda supporting it or advice for women to convince their husbands to get one. I don't care if you're my loving wife of 20 years, if you asked me to get one I'm hitting you in the mouth. I will not be neutered by some cunt. It's not saving the world population, it's fucking genocide so that (((they))) have less eaters to kill off in the end. God can't come back soon enough. No, I also don't support abortion either. Go fuck yourselves you fucking genocidal soyboys. Man up and deal the reality of manhood and your seed instead of giving it the clip.

>Be Rhett & Link
>have more babies than any Sup Forumsack will ever have
>"Alright, we did our job and now we have plenty of children, maybe we should get vasectomies so there won't be any accidents?"
>6 months later
>autistic Sup Forumsacks start screeching at them for doing what they are legally allowed to do
This is pathetic at this point, they have more children than you autistic fucks who dream about muh ethnostate will ever have

Why don't you go cry this in the town square? You're preaching to trolls, shills and the choir.

I'll still always be more of a man than them

Except you won't because you don't have children, a wife and you're likely a virgin.

I'm in my 20s and will have kids as soon as I'm married faggot

>guys have a salary in the 6 digits
>both have kids and good looking wifes
Dont really watch them anymore, but sorry, you're not even close, unless you prove us wrong

so whos the bottom?
im guessing the fag with the glasses.

They are also 40 years old dude. You think that money and family shaming me is going to change the fact that what they did is emasculating? You think that how much money and success you have makes you more of a man than another? They don't even have fucking real jobs. I work with my hands doing manual labor while these faggots are on youtube telling the world to cut their balls off.

>have two fucking children
>enough
kike detected

>real job
no such thing, there are jobs, some pay well and some dont. They just found the way to make mad dosh

still they're one step ahead of you

peak nu male

>Implying you ever justify emasculating yourself
cuck

I had my two boys and got snipped.

Your wife not on bc means way more pussy, and your mistress will never get pregnant.

Kids these days...

>Rhett and link are both Orthodox Jews with jewess wives

Hmm I had one after having kids so I can cum inside my wife without making more kids. Didn't hurt and everything feels exactly the same. Less risky than making her tie her tubes by alot and it made our sex life much better not having to worry about a 500,000 dollar accident.

>Your wife not on bc means way more pussy, and your mistress will never get pregnant.
This.

>Rhett and link are both Orthodox Jews
nevermind then

>Rhett and Link
Literally who?

Just pull out or have your wife/gf stay on the pill. No need to castrate yourself.

Right. I had the one kid I wanted with a woman 10y younger than me at 34, and beyond that it was a recreational choice.

>as soon as i get married
Do you even have gf?

So you emasculated yourself for "more pussy" and to support cheating on your wife. You're a piece of shit that thinks like a nigger.

>incels sho will never reproduce argue while the thread topic is just another Jew nepotism e celeb story.

Every. Fucking. Time.

Good

literally degenerate

Why do all soyboys have the same bbc gape mouth expression?

You look like a fucking moron when you make a case like that. Literally "muh dick" nigger tier retard. Instead of doing some research and bringing up valid points of ignored sideeffects of vasectomy (autoimmune reactions, drop in testosterone levels, etc.), you spout meaningless buzzwords and engage in pathetic narcissizm. If anyone you should get a vasectomy so we have less idiots in the world. La fucking creatura le 56%

Wrong. Faggots getting vasectomy are nigger tier "muh dick."

In a few years they would find vasectomies cause some sort of cancer which is generally what happens when you mess with your body.

We're reaching soy levels that shouldn't even be possible.

You don't need to research how much your testosterone levels drop to know emasculating yourself makes you a faggot, faggot. One of the defining features of masculinity is the power to produce children, and if you can't do that you are something less than a man.

204. Revolutionaries should have as many children as they can. There is strong scientific evidence that social attitudes are to a significant extent inherited. No one suggests that a social attitude is a direct outcome of a person’s genetic constitution, but it appears that personality traits are partly inherited and that certain personality traits tend, within the context of our society, to make a person more likely to hold this or that social attitude. Objections to these findings have been raised, but the objections are feeble and seem to be ideologically motivated. In any event, no one denies that children tend on the average to hold social attitudes similar to those of their parents. From our point of view it doesn’t matter all that much whether the attitudes are passed on genetically or through childhood training. In either case they ARE passed on.

205. The trouble is that many of the people who are inclined to rebel against the industrial system are also concerned about the population problems, hence they are apt to have few or no children. In this way they may be handing the world over to the sort of people who support or at least accept the industrial system. To insure the strength of the next generation of revolutionaries the present generation should reproduce itself abundantly. In doing so they will be worsening the population problem only slightly. And the important problem is to get rid of the industrial system, because once the industrial system is gone the world’s population necessarily will decrease (see paragraph 167); whereas, if the industrial system survives, it will continue developing new techniques of food production that may enable the world’s population to keep increasing almost indefinitely.

(((Rhett and Link)))

>implying nu-males don't put themselves behind the object cause physiologically they believe an object is better than them.

>tfw Catholic and vasectomy is considered one of the most degenerate things you could possibly do.

Typical shill tactics always include relationship shaming. "Oh you don't even have a family or girlfriend so your opinion is invalid."

>pls goyim reproduce, we need more goyim to buy our sheit, pay loans and die for Israel

Kill yourself, your argument holds no weight. They want less white people is what it comes down to. They know the niggers and spics won't be able to afford it.

How are they emasculating the,selves? They shouldn't be having kids in their 40's.

>God can't come back soon enough.
Your rabbi was coming back 2000yrs ago and you kike enablers are still waiting

>How are they emasculating the,selves? They shouldn't be having kids in their 40's.
lol
t. 14yr old

Blablabla, at least I'll never look as gay as they do making the bugface.

People have kids in their 40s all the time you absolute retard.

>tumblr

???

Suck a dick, I'm getting one so that I never have a screaming, destructive, ungrateful shitball spawnling ruining my house and my life, and there's not a goddamn thing you can do about it.

At 40 I will be watching the burn of western civilization in my well-furnished, clean, QUIET house and I'll be infinitely happier than the faggots that willingly chose to stop being a person for the rest of their lives to take care of some idiot kid.

Good, piece of shit retard like you don't deserve an offspring. You are a cucked bitch and less of a man. Reproducing is the most important thing you can do in life.

What a butt hurt little faggot you are.
Don't worry you won't be having any children either. No woman is ever going to want to have sex with a loser like you.

Just because you cut your balls off like a faggot, doesn't mean projecting this hard is going to redeem yourself. Anyone who gets a vasectomy is not a man.

Don't shame them --- ask them "why?" Shaming just makes them dig in.

I'm not the guy you originally responded to kid. I didn't have a vasectomy and i still don't hace children. You know why? Because i like having disposable income and being able to come and go as i please.
If you grow up and mature,and that's a big IF, you'll realize having kids is a prison sentence you night not want.
If you do that fine. More power to you space cadet

>t. gasworthy waste to society

It's the only way I'll be let in the white ethnostate.

Because Vasalgel (or some similar product) hasn't been approved yet by the FDA. However vasectomies are still a bad idea because of the major risk of permanent infertility and pain.

>dont money and family shame me reeeeeeee
>literally makes a thread about shaming guys who have already had kids getting snipped

Seriously who are these people

REEEEEEE if I have kids I have no money for videogames and weed!!!!! fuck continuing my lineage and growing up I wanna play VIDYA and buy EXPENSIVE FOOD at APPELBEED!!!!!!!

Lol, story of your life huh faggot.
I don't play video games and i don't smoke week you misfit.
I spend most of my time except Sundays running a business.
I make good money and when i die,it's coming with me one way or another.
Too bad you will never understand. Just because someone doesn't want children doesn't make them a bad person because you think it does.
You're some random loser on a board full of random losers.
It's fun watching you asshats balk and whine about something you can't do anything about.

This thread is what happens when you spend too much time larping as a super conservative. Getting a vasectomy is not something to be proud of or pat yourself on the back for, but neither is acting like you're saving society by pretending to be an extremist that reproduces in litters and believes that a vasectomy = castration.

Yep. Sage thread

Butt hurt beta males will never understand their purpose in life

>Butt hurt beta males will never understand their purpose in life
Sorry pal you have no clue what a beta males is. Try harder with your hurt feelings.
My purpose in life is to make money,pay taxes(hate that part) and die a rich man.
Not having children is the best thing i ever did.
I could care less about anything else.

So in other words you are a selfish waste to society, got it.

The kind of men who get vasectomies are the kind of men who shouldn't reproduce.
You can't solve subhuman overbreeding by forcing the worst whites to breed. Instead, you should strive to make vasectomy more attractive to blacks, arabs and latinos.

Call me whatever you want kid, I am only concerned with me and mine. What happens elsewhere is not my concern. Get over it loser.Or should i say,poor loser

>projecting this hard
when will subhuman betas learn?

Yea ok kid,whatever you say soyboy.
How's that house you live in,the one your parents own and you get a small little room?

>seething

Are you circumcised? I think that is emasculating.

No not really, just laughing how butthurt you are.
REEE,my genetics, my duty to procreate .
REEEE you are a subhuman for not reproducing and preserving the white race .
What a joke you are.

Well, I suppose I'll just never have sex with my fiance then, because we don't have kids. Yep. Thats health for our relationship.

You forgot the part where they make propaganda encouraging others to do the same

>still trying to justify your waste of oxygen
Go back to your vidya and weed faggot. Maybe try going outside and looking for a job at least.

Numales should get sterilized by the state free of charge, along with all the other mentally handicapped and genetically inferior.

I had to google vasectomy, a new word for me.

Why would anyone do such a thing?

Welcome to the land of Americucks. Land of the freedoms.

It's the ultimate shit test

any man that excommunicates his sperm is a supreme beta

Lol. Projecting this hard degenerate soyboy. Grow up little man and maybe you will finally get friends abdcstip being such an angry loser

I'm proud of the fact that I don't know who either of those people are.

Based Ted. This paragraph convinced me to have as many kids as possible.

Remember, all faggots go to hell

I'm all for people like you opting out of the gene pool.

What is with that expression? Were they trying to be funny? Why is that wide-opened mouth face so common nowadays, is it the current version of duck face, which was more popular a few years ago?

It's the face they make when they gurgle the cum of their overlords

He will once the rape dungeon is built

Holy shit that picture.
We have reached peak /soy/

FUCK SCIENCE #maga