I WANT HAPPENINGS!!!!!

Seriously, I want happenings.... Predictions? Insider info, I need happenings!!! I want MSM to finally be HONEST!!!!
ITT you can dump predictions, or insider info!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

alamongordo.com/prophecies_of_Alois_Irlmaier.html
drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/1wqPKMOg7t31cNWOV3JA0YHy1j9JtapAX
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here's one.... CBS News "I didn't hear it, and I was sitting no further away from Donald Trump than Dick Durbin was" Senator Tom Cotton.

some interesting tidbits for you:

>global market crash in 2022
>dprk falls in 2023, china "soft-invades"
>island of tuvalu evacuated in 2023
>terror attack in london kills 2 cabinet members in 2024
>russian car hackers kill family in arizona in 2024
>artificial general intelligence achived in 2027

France is over due for a happening.
Sometime this year it will occur

Hmm thanks. Anything sooner?

Watch the news next week. Nunes, Cohen, Mueller, Flynn, and Sessions are key. It’s gonna be huge, fast, and it’s nothing compared to what’s coming in middle of feb and beginning of March. Enjoy!

Yes they are. I forgot. Hope it's not terror related.

>mag 7 earthquake hits wellington, new zealand october 2018

God I hope this isn't a LARP. Ty user.

You need to re-valuate your life if you need other people's misery to get something out of your life.

Check. I hope not.

Did you miss the fact that Hawaii was almost shot by a nuke?

I think the uranium one indictments have lit the fuse. I wonder if Trumps SOTU address will have other signals in it. Perhaps the whole thing goes down before the address who knows.

Roll for Kek's blessing

It's called JUSTICE. FTFY

If numbas, habbenings on 01/21!

alamongordo.com/prophecies_of_Alois_Irlmaier.html

Yeah, I’m fucking bored of the headlines being shit about cabinet reshuffles and brexit. Bored bored bored.

Come on ISIS, stop being so fucking lazy and kill loads of us. But not me, obviously.

Yeah because he’s not a fucking snitch. Who runs to the media after a closed door meeting and tattles? Virtue signaling bitches.

Stripes for hope

>terror attack in london kills 2 cabinet members in 2024
>russian car hackers kill family in arizona in 2024
>artificial general intelligence achived in 2027

Proof?

The "insider news" is pretty much right in front of you bud. OSINT is one of the most powerful sources of intelligence. Get a basic understanding of international political economy and international macroeconomics and start noticing the flow of trade and foreign investments. If some shit starts going down like the Arab Spring or the conflict in Ukrainian, look beyond the basic reasoning that the New York Times will give. Notice who has a bone to pick in the conflict and why. Look towards the raw resources, but also the political significance of a state in the region.

For instance, the Quds Force isn't funding and supporting proxy warfare throughout the Levant due to some blind support for Shia Muslims. Hell Iran housed known Al-Qaeda leaders for a good amount of time after 9/11. Why else would they do it? Establishing regional primacy for sure is a good start. Next would be to start noticing how Iran ships weapons to its allies. What the routes does it have to take? If Syria fell how would Iran be able to send weapons shipments to Hezbollah operatives based out of Lebanon and Hamas militants based out of Palestine? But then why does it have a stake in supporting the Houthis in Yemen against KSA? Well what threat does KSA pose to Iran? Once again, oversimplifying it to "Sunni vs. Shia" is misguided, even if sectarianism plays a role.

Overall: ask yourself questions and also question the motives of states and now in a globalize world, international monetary organizations and multinational corporations. Look for connections and put these into link charts. Make sure to study not only current politics but history as well. Also make sure to examine your patterns of thinking and see how you can organize your thoughts better.

Check. No. It wasn't.

Also I forgot to add the last part. OP when you understand motivations and causes for events in history and then start to understand causes for events happening right now, you'll be able to start noticing patterns and the causes for events before they occur. As that skill develops, you'll start to be able to predict world events with greater and greater accuracy.

Cool ty for the tip.

My generation was suppose to be the last generation before Jesus Christ returned. Fuck this new generation. I want a global meltdown. WHERE IS MY FUCKING GLOBAL MELTDOWN? The Jews better deliver.

I'm an X'er, if you'd have asked me 20 years ago if Jesus was returning soon I'd have said no. Then came 9/11, that changed my ENTIRE life, my outlook etc.

>Yellowstone blows the day Trump leaves office

He'll come just before the last remaining group of Nordid Whites in the West are annihilated, just before the chinks, Russians, beaners, niggers, and Jews completely annihilate the White race. And he'll kill all our enemies as a spite to them. We want to create those conditions, hoping for the worst for 2 main reasons: #1 it will make Whites more tribal and collectivist, #2 it will usher in the return of Jesus Christ. I'm a 25 year old millenial. I notice this generation of gen Z teens recycle millenial pop culture, they must be the last generation, I thought it was mine.

I have familam in Montana. I kinda hope so.

I hope it's sooner rather than later.

Soros scum bags.

I was lurking in that thread. I believe him. Didn't Megaanon also say this same thing?

I'm hoping the global meltdown will be this year, sparking WWIII.

Well I keep trying to figure out the liberal mindset as it pertains to past & present. I'm clueless

Liberalism is all about rebellion against the old European order in the West. Traitors to the West are liberals, and enemies. Modern conservatives are 1960's liberals so they are to be classified as liberal as well, also traitors. Modern American politics is an utter disgrace.

This is fact. Traditionally most civilizations have only lasted about 250 years. What's that mean for us???

Civilizations last as long as they can maintain themselves. Jews have control over Western civilization. They have basically already ended Western civilization, leaving a smoldering mongrel cesspit in their wake as a result. Western civilization today is not the same Western civilization as it was 150 years ago, with White males as the ideal human beings and the subhuman races as slaves and second class citizens. That civilization, Western civilization proper, is over.

>Wishing for violence
degenerate

Where the fuck did I say I wish for violence? I want JUSTICE you retarded nigger.

No it's not

Confirmation that games and companies spy and tailor things to make you buy unesccissary shit

drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/1wqPKMOg7t31cNWOV3JA0YHy1j9JtapAX

>the future Sup Forums wants

'Be the change you wish to see in the world'

- Dalai Ghandi

says almost-satan

This year could be civil unrest.

>low wage fags asked for higher wages

Now the businesses and corporations cut down on workers hours and close down shops letting go of thousands of people.

>Trump is fuking up the deal USA had with Iranians

Iranians are saying they will retaliate....eventually

>Hawaii had a ballistic missile alarm go off

Nothing happened but the question is how did a sophisticated middle detecting system make a false alarm.

To be honest I'd give it another year until atleast 50 percent or more people are out of jobs till a real happening happens

Military coup in Germany, Merkel overthrown and replaced by a mysterious figure, Germany declares war on Israel and annihilates it off the face of the Earth
The mysterious man reveals that he is Hitler and he as kept himself alive by eating soy 30-times a week
Sup Forums eternally btfo