youtu.be/AhOIb_lOaSg
>Proj Veritas - Twitter Shadowbanning 1/11/18
youtu.be/64gTjdUrDFQ
>VP Pence on FNC 1/10/18
youtu.be/MFdTy3tpk_4

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-14/prince-alwaleed-moved-highest-security-saudi-prison-after-refusing-pay-6-billion
zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-14/us-resumes-accepting-daca-applications-trump-rages-twitter
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fire and Fury is a hint of how historians will write about Trump. He's going to go down in history as one of the most embarrassing American presidents.

Reminder, Jews live in your heads rent free, and you will never do anything about it.

AWOOVEMENT!

At least he won't go down as Canadian.

Shut up Toronto kike

kek

Reminder this is the new london embassy

s-shut u-up k-kike

He hasn't done anything to merit that yet. He says a lot of "bad" things but even liberal CNN/NYT notes that his foreign policy accomplishments/direction is no crazier than his predecessors and have achieved beneficial results. For now liberals have the "well he's riding off Obama's work" bullshit but it'll dry up in the next three years.

>ywn control what everyone is talking about any given day with a single shitpost

Good. I'd be embarrassed if a man like Trump ever held my country's high office.

SAVE EUROPE!
HELP!

I think the media is intoxicated by the fact that they can pretty much lie about Trump in many ways as long as they make it "believable" or consistent with prior lies.

>allegedly
>allegedly
>allegedly
>allegedly

Lol imagine actually being Canadian.

This. Europe, pls don't die. I want to visit sometime.

Ive lost hope of visiting sometime.

zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-14/prince-alwaleed-moved-highest-security-saudi-prison-after-refusing-pay-6-billion

Steelers getting BTFO. We need a pro-Trump team (Patriots) to win again.

Victory over what?

>muh on the side of history faggots

watch out drumpf!!!!

The book’s been called bullshit by journalists from all corners of the MSM.

My wife wants to give me 4 children with me but she would like to adopt one kid. She was an orphan. Is adopting cucky?

Ah, so it's a "flood the cesspool with shitty shills" day. Sometimes I'' really glad I work weekends.

Reminder that tax cuts are done, DACA is doomed, Korea chickened out, UK may walk from EU negotiations and gain 600 billion overnight, collussion narrative is in tatters, and the US economy is doing better than ever before with none of the usual warning signs of a bubble. Shills can't change that, only lie and bitch. Sad!

Idk but the media can just say it and its up to Trump to disprove it, thats the new standard.

>5:30 am
>Monday

What have I done

for making CNN say "shit" over one hundred times in one day without the man having actually said it.

>raising a kid that’s not yours
You better believe it.

Not always, it can be a great charity and kindness. Just try not to get a drugfucked one.

This also happened.

yes. its pretty cucky. but as long as its a very young white child you don't have to feel super bad about it.

Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Austria, Switzerland, and Hungary seem to still be solid for now. But all the major countries (Germany, France, UK) are so fucked. It's going to take a full scale brutal war in order for them to survive.

GOAT to the Rescue

as long as you get the 4 kids, adopting one is fine. Obviously make sure the kid isn't degenerate and is your race so you're family doesn't look weird as fuck

Give her 4 kids first, then see if she really wants to adopt another.

Wow, if only he were as based as Faggot Socks Trudeau....

Just be careful, make sure the parents aren't fucked up, my ex adopted 3 kids, different father for each, 2 outa 3 are all fucked up, the middle kid could hardly speak correctly. Make sure, I'm telling you the truth user !

Remember, it doesn't matter how old they are! Abortion is murder!

>Is adopting cucky?
absolutely.
Only adopt if you are so neck deep in cash you don't know what else to do with it. And even then only adopt whites.

Join us in /rsg/

>REMINDER that most political power in the USA isn't in the Presidency, it's in the Congress. In many ways, this can be even more impactful than Trump becoming President

>REMINDER that a Democrat congress can fuck up everything we've achieved in 2016, and they definitely will try their best to. You can bet that they will seriously try impeachment.

>REMINDER that Trump's victory is a once in a lifetime opportunity. If we fuck up now, we may NEVER get another man like him in government in our lifetime

>REMINDER that even if you’re disappointed with how Trump is compromising too much with the Democrats by not doing things like immediately repealing DACA and not getting the wall through…November 6, 2018 is your chance to elect a much redder congress so that he doesn’t have to compromise with the Democrats so much and has a much greater chance of passing every item on his agenda through

>REMINDER that even if you hate Republicucks like Bitch McConnell, instead of whining in impotent rage, you should use your energy on electing solid MAGA candidates in the primaries and casting a vote against the Democrat even if a Republicuck wins the primary

Well that certainly is something.

I'm certain the same was said about Reagan at the time that he was President.

As far as I can tell, its just two Canadians and the occasional fedora shitposting.

>Is adopting cucky
Not in and of itself, but what is the nationality of the child? She doesn't want to adopt an African orphan, does she?

Lads, what do you think of this theory.

The media is lying a lot about Trump so that:
1) For one the lies themselves are often damaging directly
2) To force Trump to record himself more like Nixon did so later they can try and FOIA it or claim he "destroyed tapes".

As long as it isn't a little black baby from Africa or some shit. Plenty of white kids out there in need of parents.

Wait. How is it cucky if the orphan's parents are dead? Wouldn't it be cucky if they were alive and you took care of it? You have to be a cuck for someone for it to be cucky.

Eliminating parents from the equation erases the cucky aspect and it reverts to default.

zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-14/us-resumes-accepting-daca-applications-trump-rages-twitter

>The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services said on its website that people who previously received a grant of protection under the Deferred Action of Childhood Arrivals (DACA) may apply for a renewal under the terms in place before it was rescinded in September.

Rescinding of DACA was blocked by Judge Alsup. Now they are forced to allow renewal of the status of DACA recipients.
Can the order be overturned? How long will it take?
Is it even worth it to try because the possible result of current negotiations will resolve the issue?
Anybody familiar with the legal ramifications of this?

This is the only correct answer

Ring Number 6.

They appeal it while negotiations keep going.

This, then at that point say you can't afford another

this. We ALL started out as a singled celled organism of the mothers ovum and the father's sperm.
Antibacterial sanitizer KILLS 99.9% of germs. Germs are a single celled organism.

So slutty leftists who don't want to take responsibility for their carnal hedonism for some reason just think they can mislabel murder for "abortion" and suddenly they don't feel so bad that they killed a human being.

i think we should do something about it

cuckold is derived from the cuckoo bird who lays its egg in another birds nest. the newly hatched cuckoo bird kills the host chicks and eats all the food the parents provide.

the adopted child will take resources away from your biological children. your blood line.

Trump ended DACA because it was unconstitutional. This ends in SCOTUS.

It’s still someone else’s kid.

They need to tell that judge to get fucked and just ignore it.

>no one mentions the easy answer for making her give up dreams of adoption
FOSTER CARE. Take care of a few kids who have legit problems and she'll stop wanting to do it. Adoption of babies takes a very long time but they're the least likely to be fucked up; adopting older kids has a host of other problems. Sign up to be a temp parents and open her eyes first

i would agree with the south of England and Scottish citys but the country side is still nice

it's hard to say I can't afford another when I made 279k last year

a bunch of liberals calling themselves shitholes and other libs niggers.

gotta say you couldn't plan it that awesome

That doesn't make sense. How is it cucky if you aren't getting cucked by anyone. The parents would be dead. You aren't taking care of someone else's kid. It's just a parentless kid at that point.

Whites only is mandatory though.

Get her a pony then mr money pants

And the same was said about George W. Bush. And more likely than not, people will remember Trump more as a Bush than a Reagan.

ok what's the plan?

seriously this guys.
If you aren't helping organize and at least pick out /ourguys/ for the upcoming elections, you aren't helping shit.

You're just circle jerking in /ptg/ and hoping "someone else" will do the work. Like the boomers who just hope "someone else" will pay for all this shit.
I already got the PA anons covered. All you gotta do is pick out the good governors and senators. That's it. Maybe some house reps if you think they are going to be close.

>when I made 279k last year

The fuck do you do?

I mean that's not really alot in the grand scheme of things.

He honestly would not be saying things like that unless he knew someone would say something about it. He knows very well how wedge his opponents into defending indefensible positions. That means that a merit-based system is the only means on immigration. Otherwise, Democrats have to defend immigration for so-called "shithole" countries. You can already see them trying to defend it with their shit-tier slogans. Hook, line and sinker.

Wasn't this picture taken in Jersey when Krispy Kreme closed the beaches?

yes

>false alarm

You are cucking yourself by replacing one of your own biological children with someone elses, and spending time and resources you could devote to your own blood to subsidize the failure of some other, cleary inferior lineage.

to put it short: copper.

We already do what you talk about, have fun in your split thread though.

grave robber?

Holy shit I just watched it. What the fuck was he on? He was randomly calling countries shithole regardless of whether Trump mentioned it or not then just started saying "Norwegian honkeys" and "one generation called you a nigger don"

What the fuck

>You are cucking yourself by replacing one of your own biological children with someone elses

But the user isn't replacing. He's ADDING. And it isn't someone else's child anymore because the parents are dead.

it appears that Trump's plan is to stop shitskin immigration to the US and put up a big sign that says "Europeans, flee here!"
Bring all the whites into the US and then afterwards we retake Europe.

But I think we should save Europe without retreating first.
First we need to establish what the goals are before we have a plan
1) expel Shitskins and muslims
2) Fight globalist/leftist ideology

Here are the big obstacles
1) No freedom of speech
2) No gunz

I don't know how we do it

Wtf is wrong with these ppl

Now i starting to not believe the shithole story...

>We already do what you talk about,
the fuck you do.
Link an example.

>oil now $70/barrel
>just before aramco sale
>bin laden family getting their shit stuffed
>no one in the west is backing them up
i'm in an odd position where i don't know to root for/against the arabkikes

literally what is the president of the united states supposed to do here?
it was an idiot from the state level who misclicked
and by the time it exploded on the internet it was already debunked

I hate buzzards. Buzzard genocide when?

You realize this will go to SCOTUS and DACA will be ruled unconstitutional, right? This was done to remove leverage from Trump, by either ruining his deadline or by declaring the whole thing unconstitutional and thus removing DACA as a bargaining chip entirely.

>Can the order be overturned?
Yes
>How long will it take?
Who knows

While that's plausible, I doubt MSM has thought that far ahead.

This admin is very wary of outright ignoring judges, even when those judges clearly overstep their bounds and make ridiculous rulings.

reminder

get one of those southafrican white kids we're always talking about

>yfw he annexes Canada