ITT: Moments that made you drop a series

ITT: Moments that made you drop a series

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o-rbthaVnJY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I kept watching even though it's got a nigger, a jew, and a chink. Tarantino would love how DIVERSE this series is.
Black Lagoon is overrated. I guess it is worth watching but don't take it seriously.

the middle schooler in the latest pedo imouto cartoon saying I love dicks

This is Sup Forums

This is Reddit

Which one is worse?

Aren't those the same at this point?

What's the difference? Ban em all.

The best character in the show is a mute girl with a chainsaw, diversity everywhere

Your waifu is shit

God, this show. I'll never forget what weeklytubeshow did with it.
youtube.com/watch?v=o-rbthaVnJY

No one gave you permission to leave your containment board.

You too virmin

Fuck this was a fun show. Shame we'll never see the ending to the manga.

What anime is this? Black Lagoon? Good to know I'm never gonna fucking watch that cancer. Keep your kike trickery out of my animu. I get enough of it in real life from my kike parents.

Autistic edge is better than autistic idiocy, even if it's not by much.

Whenever the dialogue is in some Chinese monkey language and I look it up and it turns out the show was made by Japs. Really animefagogot you want me to watch Japanese bullshit? Bomb the entire eastern hemisphere and everyone who supports it.

>jew
>falls for the money counterfeiter
Delayed heh.

You know, why WAS Benny in the group? I know he mentioned he pissed off both FBI and CIA, but how the fuck did he meet Revy and Dutch and why did they let him join?

Revy gave the hardest time letting Rock join, and he was way more useful as a translator then Benny is with tech.

>Tarantino
Not really. In Black Lagoon it's about four mercenaries who are sort of friends who just happen to be a black guy, a jew, a chink and a jap. It's never brought up unless it's relevant (OPs pic is from an episode that's literally about a neo-nazi gang).

If this was Tarantino then Dutch would be a walking, talking black stereotype who would shoot the main Nazi in his balls with a machine gun and then rape his daughter with his BIG, WARM DINGUS and there'd probably be some commentary about slavery or some shit.

There's a difference between "diversity" and just having a diverse cast. The Japs generally do the latter right precisely because there's no demand for diversity: if they have for example a black character, it's not because they have a quota to fill or a point to make, it's because they wanted to draw a black character.

but we're all one big unhappy dysfunctional family here on Sup Forums

About right lmao
>moooooom, Sup Forums is in my room again
>moooooooooo, Sup Forums took my memes without asking

Halfway through majestic prince when the whiney character suddenly got angry and killed a bunch of enemies... wow, what a surprising plot twist!

>I said shut up Sup Forums, nobody cares about your LARPing sessions
>I swear to god /d/ stop drawing dicks everywhere

Yeah. You could happily describe Black Lagoon as diverse but it's because it's literally about international shithole and scum of all origins. It's not Doctor 'History is a whitewash' Who

Steins;gate
>but he's a man
Jitsu wa
>wolfman becomes a woman

>draw a gyaru
>author says it is a male

When the fuck is the new chapter coming?

They said it'd return Spring 2017

>I never seen a Tarantino movie the post

fuckin top kek

Why I watched that show desu

The feels...

>almost die from falling five minutes earlier
>fall from a much higher height
>skip to that evening in town, miraculously fine

there was a bunch of other stupid shit but this was the final straw

Tarantino movies are shit.

The problem with Japanese animation is that it's made by Japanese.

>he was way more useful as a translator then Benny is with tech.

I don't know man. I feel like he did a lot more under the scene than what we saw. Look how big the net is, he probably covered their tracks as well as set up deals all over the place.

As far as his backstory it beats me. Probably more about him in the manga.

Its literally the only time its brought up. Cute OP though. liked and subscribed.

you fuck

If you change the daughter to a son, it's more or less what happens in Hateful Eight though, with some liberties here or there.

Also, out of all the Tarantino movies I've seen Kill Bill is the only one where someone doesn't get shot in the dick. Tarantino has some disturbing obsession with putting that in his films. Pulp Fiction, Inglorious Bastards, Django and Hateful Eight all had that among others.

I just want something good to happen for once.

>I love Emilia

>the translators are so slow i want to die

Sup Forums is literally an r/the_donald colony. There is no longer a distinction.

Please cool it with the anti-semitism, Sup Forums is a progressive board.

I'm a muslim and I've literally received hundreds of discord invites from here. I dunno what it is, but Sup Forums loves muslims! Some people on here even asked me to do cum tributes on their waifus, they even offered me money!
I mean... white ppl, you know how it is lol.
Anyway, stop that bullshit please and also don't start anything about christianity if you wanna make friends here, Islam is the true way my friend.

You don't get to be the only person to love dicks.

>Muslim against antisemitism
This is legitimately good b8.

Yes, and we all agreed not to invite uncle Sup Forums over again after what happened on thanksgiving.

>Im not allowed to be a racist antisemite on Sup Forums unless I am on Sup Forums
what fucking happened to this site? are liberals that butthurt over the election they think they can claim blueboards as safe spaces?

Jews are a hated, marginalized people that boost the economy by providing links between each of their villages. Why won't you support such splendid, beautiful people? Their litterally hour graytest haly. If only you could be more open-minded and go to a jewish bar and have a tchat with some of the great people there! I'm sure you'd make friends and even get a girlfriend.

suspiciousgoofyeditedtobeanimerelated.jpg

I looked around the catalogue and this seemed to be the best place to ask this question.

What percentage of Sup Forumsnons are drunk at any given time?

Also, if you drink and browse Sup Forums, what percentage of the time are you drunk while browsing Sup Forums?

>moments that make you drop Sup Forums

Not him, but if something. Semites aren't jews only. Huge part of Arabs also Semites and they are muslims.Assyrians for example - Semites.

Holy shit, this.

I hate yuribait so fucking much.