REPENT YOU CANCEROUS HERETICS, FOR THE END TIMES ARE NIGH

REPENT YOU CANCEROUS HERETICS, FOR THE END TIMES ARE NIGH.

BE ABSOLVED OF YOUR GUILT AND SIN BY CONFESSING BEFORE YOUR SORRY SOULS ARE DAMNED FOR ETERNITY.

I watched the entire Cowboy Bebop anime and didn't like it, the series came off as pretentious to me.

i pay for crunchy

I hate monogatari series and actually get angry when anyone posts something related to it.

I haven't watched seasonal anime for about three years with the exception of KonoSuba. I loved the shit out of it.

I'll be honest, I've never felt such an instantaneous dislike of a person before; and you literally just typed four words.

kek

That's hardly a sin, 90% of seasonal anime is undeniably bad.

i actually like naruto

I actually think Eva is shit but I always pretend that I like it

Hahaha, wow.

nagisa dies at the end of clannad

Do you pretend you like it because you don't know how to defend your taste?

Don't like Attack on Titan (strictly speaking about the anime). Eren is rather uninteresting and the hype/edge levels are set to high too long too often to the point where the tension just deflates as it becomes exhausting to watch.

This is actually why I didn't pick up the series, so fucking glad I arrived late to the party and spoiled myself.

I've never watched a single anime but always lurk and shitpost here

I don't know how to do censored text.

Yes, I am a newfag from reddit.

I subscribed to CR, and I'm not nearly as bummed out about Nyaa being dead

Enjoy the ban.

[spoilers]test[/spoilers]

get gud

I prefer dubs over subs. Even when the dubs are horrible. I like Dragon Ball Z and Eva and typically don't watch a series until it's completely aired so I can download the batch.

Almost I haven't posted in Sup Forums for about a year now.

I don't mind 3DCG anime.

Thanks mate

I watch any anime with cute girls even if it's really bad I just finished watching Akikan I didn't even like it but I finished it

just don't be hyped

I've never watched a single anime but the memes and life discussion on this board is very interesting.

I spend more time hoarding anime then actually watching it.

This is bizarre, do you guys at least read manga?

This some fake shit.

tokyotosho is effectively down too

What other good torrent sites are out there?

I've sat through shit shows but I thought Samurai Champloo was incredibly boring and dropped it episode 6.
I've sat through pretentious shit, but Monster takes the cake in being overly pretentious.
Finally, I've sat through stupid and disgusting shit, but Nazo No Kanojo X takes the grand prize in being utterly repulsive.

I confessed my sins. I regret none.

I can understand not liking Cowboy Bebop, but how is it pretentious? Some of its fans can be that way, but the show itself is pretty down to earth.

I really disliked Giant Robo. The animation and art were amazing, but the characters were all intensely unlikable and unrealistic.
I've heard nothing but praise for the show, so this might be my most unpopular opinion.

or ctrl+s

3d anime being shit is a by-product of japanese TV production always being laughably bad. All the talent is off working in vidya leaving the D- students to work in animu

I think Eva is pretty alright but fuck if there's any fanbase that can sour my view of a show it's Eva's

I think Eva is a masterpiece but I couldn't agree with you more.

I think DBZA's Freiza is better then the official voices.
I think TV Tropes is a great way to discover anime and manga you might like

Get out moot.

I end up liking every anime i pick up.

Not really a secret but I think all of the fags in this board except me have irredeemable shit taste beyond comprehension

I basically only watch anime that have fantasy elements.

I can't stand anything that involves high school.

I generally stream first, and download later if I like it. Only exceptions are for renowned stuff or when I want to torrent something for the sake of using bandwidth.

If I'm particularly disinterested in a show but want to finish it anyways, I'll stream it at 1.25x speed, use arrow keys to just read the subs, all while multitasking on a second screen.

I have a problem with speedreading manga I actually like, because I need to know what happens next, and I always end up reading it so fast I never appreciate the art and quickly forgetting everything.

Freezing and Kimi no Iru no Machi were my gateway manga series and I loved them both at the time.

I don't get how people rank Miyazaki films. They're all the same to me except the Wind Rises, that one was shit.

KCP is getting a shit ton of delayed frames on my second monitor but I can't be bothered to find a fix for it.

Even when I've been into anime since 1996 (maybe even earlier if anime on tv counts), I've never watched certain "holy grails" of anime like Cowboy Bebop, Serial Experiments Lain or Gundam Wing.
I only watch two or maybe three shows for season.
I dislike the harem genre; it's the only anime genre I'm unable to stomach.
I spend more time playing videogames than watching anime
I've never given a cent to the anime industry in any capacity.
I don't seed my torrents; in my defense my upload speed is pretty awful.
I only listen to anime music and certain videogame OST.
I think purity is stupid.
I only have 2 TB of emergency anime, and even them I already watched 40% of it.

>be me 3
>eating a cake
>vomit the cake
>cry to mommy
>wow

I actually love ecchi shit more then hentai and don't understand why people shit on it just because a show shows tits but doesn't have sex in it.

Because it's a tease.
They show the cake but don't allow you to eat it.

KonoSuba is a shit show that people who love "le randumb humor" enjoy.

>They show the cake but don't allow you to eat it
What exactly is wrong with that? Might as well complain about strip clubs as well.

I forced myself through Little Busters with the help of way too much alcohol because Sup Forums told me it would get good. Only the last 5% did. Not worth my fucking time or liver. If you like Keyshit you should but a bullet through your head.

>I have a problem with speedreading
So reread it later.

I find strip clubs insanely stupid and a waste of time and money; they're wrong for the same reason ecchi is wrong: an enticing female body is supposed to be used.
What's the point buying something to not use it? would you buy a lantern to never take it out the box?

I don't watch seasonal shows, I instead let them stand the test of time before I give them a chance.
As such, I don't try new things, I'd much rather rewatch shows I know are good than give new shows a try.
I'm also a casual watcher, I watch more American TV shows than anime, and don't even get me started on vidya because that is most of my life. Anime is a small part of it but one I enjoy every second of.
I think FMA Brotherhood is terrible compared to the 2003 version, and the way MAL tier retards overrate it and all of a sudden started hating 2003 and throwing it under the bus gives me legitimate anger.
I didn't like Monster at all, nothing happens and the show has no sense of pacing. Fell asleep watching it.

I've pretended to like and praise shows that I thought were boring or terrible because Sup Forums said they were good.

>pretending to fit in on anonymous board

but why

Monster's a slow-paced series and it can get boring if you're not into the mystery aspects of it, but how is it pretentious? It doesn't portray itself as an artsy anime, like Tatami Galaxy or even Hyouka (not bad shows), and it doesn't do terrible internal philosophical monologues. It's a traditional show but it's quite enjoyable.

i think No Game No Life is the best Isekai and don't understand why people can talk about Konosuba, but not NGNL without being spammed to death retarded shit like "Reddit: The anime"

It was to irl friends who are casually into anime so I could appear more knowledgeable.

The first anime I watched all the way through was Kill la Kill but I still pretend to be an anime pro.

Sometimes I pretend to be a little girl.

>Shonenshit is my favorite genre.
>I still watch linkin park amv.
>I give 8-10 scores to every anime I watch on MAL.
>I download 10 bit encodes because I can't afford storage.
>I'm 27, NEET.
>I purchased a few Nendoroid because I'm poor and can't afford pretty figures.

I consider anime my life but I haven't seen that many series.

Gundam Wing is definitely not a holy grail. A lot of western people have nostalgia for it, but its pretty ok at best. Cowboy Bebop is also a nostalgia piece for people here but it's a lot more special than Wing, and I say that as someone who doesn't particularly like Bebop.

I never stopped liking Shingeki no Kyojin.

Gundam Wing is awful.

Hentai lacks build-up. It's just mixtures of generic bodies with generic haircuts slamming flesh together. There's no creativity in that, and you can easily imagine it on your own. What makes ecchi more exciting is that it gets you worked up and leaves the obvious shit for you to think of on your own.

Even if you reduce sex to a simple bodily function, it's still more fun to have build-up. You know that feeling when you're stuck in a situation where you can't take a piss, and then you get home and have the best piss of your life? Or when you're so hungry that even a shitty TV dinner tastes like the best thing ever made? That's what ecchi is to sex. Hentai is just... Taking a everyday piss after having a routine meal.

Yamamoto's scores fits DBZ better than falconer who is fawned over mostly by normalfags.

I also do this.

>and then you get home and have the best piss of your life?
Except that you never piss and you're left with a pained crotch.

This. I unironically liked Hand Shakers. Berserk was still pretty terrible though.

>I only listen to anime music and certain videogame OST.
Add some random catchy 80s songs and this is my biggest sin in this world.

It's really sad. Even if something takes Nyaa's place. That place most likely won't use Miku as its mascot.
Saankyuu on in heaven.

Maybe it's because I watched it many many years ago but I liked the shit out of that anime and actually considered it rather interesting and somewhat funny.

I watch almost if not all harems shows in every season, same with isekai, hate many of their premises and many of the cliches but still end up gravitating to them anyways.

Miku has been normietrash for years now.

It was time to change.

I do this because it's convenient to watch on the Chromecast.

I signed up for Crunchyroll back in 07 and forgot about it. Decided to log in a month ago and it still has Sora from Kingdom Hearts as my profile picture.

I've just been using my friends account to watch shows.

The biggest loss in all of this were my RSS feeds. Fuck you assholes telling me to use IRC. I know how to fucking use it you fucks, I just don't want to have to download every fucking episode individually. Fucking RSS feeds were a revelation. I just came home and had every episode already downloaded, no input required. Those were the best of times. Automation is the future

>I think TV Tropes is a great way to discover anime and manga you might like
And here I thought I was the only one that did this.

I agree it could use more payoff, but you can easily find art online for that part. The fun is in the show getting you worked up enough to seek out that art, since it no longer looks like some generic hentai image, but actually has some meaning to it with all the cocktease that preceded it in the actual show. Though the ideal would probably be an ecchi anime that becomes a hentai in the last couple of episodes. Or, if you need more frequent payoff, maybe something where sexual encounters are kind of tiered with more important ones happening last, like big fights in a shonen series.

3DCG anime itself isn't bad; the dozens of really bad-looking anime like Hand Shakers or Berserk just aren't helping it build up a good reputation. Expelled from Paradise and Seikaisuru Kado both have wonderful animation.

I think ginpachi-sensei has some automation.

I'm disgusted by how many casuals and newfags plague this board, and ESLfags have ruined everything.

YOU TAKE THAT BACK YOU FUCKFACE

You can download them in batches with some bots. A couple hours ago downloaded all of Little Witch Academy from the Asenshi bot from ep 1 to the latest one in a single command so it's possible.

I like pre 2012 Sup Forums, or at least time when that guys still here.
I also watch harem comedy sometimes to run from reality.

NGNL and a few other shows got meme'd on by Siztra and the IRCfags and it stuck with all the tryhards that were around back then. Sup Forums really went to shit around then, and never really recovered.
The "reddit anime" argument is pointless now that half this board is r/anime. You can tell by all the dipshits that talk about their sex lives, use normie instead of normalfag, and can't find anime without nyaa.

It's possible, but I'd have to write a script to check once a day for new releases and get the one I want. That's a pain in the ass. If HorribleSubs gets their RSS feed up it'll be a big help, pretty much every show I'm watching this season aside from LWA and Sin Nanatsu no Taizai is a HorribleSubs rip.