"leave isekai to me..."

>"leave isekai to me..."
What did superior western manga mean by this?

CHRISTIANITY IS STUPID

Hmmmm.......

>western manga

That's an oxymoron, you moron.

really makes you think

>and there can't be an infinite series of movers
And why not?

Literally just the cosmological argument but stupider

this

Did Narnia tip as much fedora as The Golden Compass?

Causality you fucking retard. It define the reality and your "real" world. this is a paradox.

If theres an infinite series of mover, therefore causality is a fake state, so is your world and your reality.

This
(Though you didn't need to be too harsh with the language there brother.)

Every motion is presidented on the motion of something else. Reaction causes reaction. Trace it all back, it has to lead to a single source. In this case, God.

Leave VR MMO isekai to me.

>"leave isekai to us..."
What did the British Empire mean by this?

Silver chair was the best
Last book was kinda depressing tho

>If
Keyword there.

I give it a 0/10 because Narnia's author only blueballed readers with /ss/ that never happened and also no Winces ever occurred in the story.

There is no such thing as siblings allowed to be King or Queen for so long together without producing any heirs.

Monarchy doesn't work that way.

So yeah, this author just tricked readers into buying his shit while only just teasing /ss/ situation and wincest that never materialized in the end.

>"and then everyone died"
>"but they're in heaven now so you should feel happy about this"
Well, I didn't.

Leave loli fanservice to me

dawn treader was the best tho

Leave your onii-san to me

The correct term is "original english language manga"

May the ghost of C W lewis and tokien hunt your dreams your degenerate

the best one was The Voyage of the Dawn Treader and the second was The Horse and His Boy

>I can return to death by-

>Did Narnia tip as much fedora as The Golden Compass?

His Dark Materials (Northner Lights/Golden Compass, Subtle Knife, Amber Spyglass) was essentially a secularist response to The Chronicles of Narnia. Neither one is very subtle in its messaging. You can't really describe Narnia as fedora tipping though, since it's pro-Christian propaganda.

Sure dawn treader was great, but i got silver chair first so it has that nostalgia value you dig?

>"Leave isekai to me"
Seriously japan shits out a bazillion shitty isekais and Marvel nails it on their first try.

>Dat episode they slaughtered the native population then took their waifus under wing.

Yanai Takumi was such a hack.

>pro-Christian propaganda

Nothing wrong with this.

Didn't say there was, just that the "fedora tipping" epithet is not appropriate to it.

Speaking ot LoTR, orcs were turks right?

This relies completely on the assumption that every action must have a cause, which is refuted outright by the behavior of quantum particles.

To be fair, that book is outsourced to a Japanese studio.

>they didn't had aslan as a lamb in the final moments in the movie
W H Y

Only for primary art. the rest is superior American story telling.

>being a protestant dog
digusting

Lewis was Protestant while Tolkien was an almost fanatic Catholic. I remember reading how it was a point of contention in their freindship

>"except for Susan because she's a slut"

wait, didn't tokien eventually managed to convert lewis?

>Leave the shounen genre deconstructions to me
Is Cervantes /ourguy/?

>If theres an infinite series of mover, therefore causality is a fake state
I do not get this.

You don't even need to go that far. The idea that an "unmoved mover" is necessary is contradicted by Newtonian physics.

Fuck you all, I'm going to dimension hop into Elfland where shit is all weird and fantastical with my witch crafted reality-grounding sword, steal a royal waifu, bring her back to my world, and breed a wizard king who hunts unicorns for fun.

If I remember it was Tolkien that managed to convert Lewis back to Christianity in the first place, but seeing as Lewis was an Anglando its no surprise that he became privy to their church

World went to the shitter when the abrahamic religions took over. This is an undeniable fact.

>wait, didn't tokien eventually managed to convert lewis?

No, Lewis died an Anglican.

i hope you get beheaded by a muslim

Wouldn't that help his point?

Reminder to sage and report.

islam isn't abrahamic

The Phantom Tollbooth is best isekai

How to refute theological arguments: find the retarded premise or the way they jump at deciding that something must be the judeo-christian god.

PS: Aquinas was a fucking moron who couldn't write to save his life and just padded his essays by repeating the same argument in different ways.

It most certainly is.

COMMUNISM IS GOOD

Humbug was best girl.

Of course, he idolized Aristotle.

>mfw filthy plebeians can't make shitposting world's greatest written work
>and still make dogshit theatrical plays

Lord of the Rings is real history

What religions are Abrahamic?

GIVE UP
GIVE UP

Call me a fedora as much as you want, the world would be better off without any religions

Each one that I like, the rest are pagans putting on airs.

It really wouldn't, society would not have formed

They used their settings to impart a sense of adventure and wonder instead of cheap wish-fulfillment.

any religion based in judaism

>Leave the selfinsert fanfics to me

Whites = humans
Japs = elves?

Does this mean Japan will secede from our world after they discover isekai technology, sending their race to another world and leaving a time bomb behind to destroy the means to follow?

>the pope is stupid and also he's going to hell

>Leave cervantes to me

I thought I was the only one who felt like this, all his contemporary references to living and recently dead Italians was actually cringey.

700 year old cringe has to be a record of some sort.

There's literally an abraham in islam.

pls

>cringe
Fuck off.

calm down, peaches.

I remember reading Dante and feels kinda sad all those Greek heroes are either in purgatory or the deepest levels of hell.

Not one Greek hero was allowed anywhere near Heaven.

Dante must have had a hate boner for Greeks.

Either that or his lifelong crush married a Greek man in real life and he felt NTRed for the rest of his life.

>Gay NTR cucked by a fucking turk

>implying people aren't reading it simply because of guruhiru

I don't think the Greeks cared because they have their own religion full of Greek Gods and Greek heavens and Greek hells.

I tried reading Genji Monogatari. The forward was this really long thing that explained how it was basically some bored noblewoman's celebrity fanfic. Then I got to the actual story and the prose was fucking impenetrable.

>Aslan
>Divine godlike being

I thought it was Ali not Jesus

T. Alevi

Nice trips, checked.

The Greek heroes had it alright, they lived a life of mundane luxury in a swanky palace rather than some hivemind ahegao bliss with Jesus. Virgil gets starring role as the guide.

Christianity hinges on accepting Jesus and prior to that the kike god Yahweh so you can't have pagans getting into heaven in a high Catholic middle-ages fanfiction without being burned for being a heretic.

I am actually surprised Dante didn't get burned anyway for having the audacity to say anything about the afterlife without being the pope.

>leave cheap and horribly written light novels and cheap and horribly written light novels adaptations to me

inb4 JC Staff apologists

Nothing can exist if it doesn't begin existing. Saying there is no beginning means there is nothing.

real shit

heHorse and his B ????

> The idea that an "unmoved mover" is necessary is contradicted by Newtonian physics.

How so?

St. Augustine > Thomas Aquinas

I'm retarded.

*The Horse and His Boy

That's Haradrim.