Moby Says CIA Agents Asked Him to Spread the Word About Trump and Russia

>“They said, like, ‘Look, you have more of a social media following than any of us do, can you please post some of these things just in a way that… sort of put it out there.’”

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/thelittleidiot/status/952340812532211717
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whaaaaaat?

lel moby works for the CIA

twitter.com/thelittleidiot/status/952340812532211717

He lied, he even said that

Why he retracted and then came back, I dont know

Remember when liberals like Moby believed the CIA was staffed by baby-killers?

First hillary is corrupt

Second from hillary emails, we can know hillary assumed trump wouldnt win and would be easier to win by going against trump.

This means trump is not corrupt, or hillary woudln't be so much against trump wining as they would be a team, yes she would fake hating trump, but not at this level, tv stations wouldnt be so against trump like they are.

Lets, conitnue....
The elite has the pesi and coke candidate, you NEED that, you also need a coke and pesi candidate for primaries at usa country. Bernie was the pepsi candidate of the democrats and allowed hillary to win.

Trump was able to somehow win the republican primaries (he would run as a independent if he didnt won), and was neither pepsi or coke republican. The elite assumed he had no chance and was ok with it (see hillary emails)

More, the elite is a globalized thing, to elite shills inside russa start to help trump, the elite would need to know and would need to be ok with it and trump would need to be an insider.

Based at all that, we can know trump is not a insider of elite and not in bed with russia. Is he stupid, unfit to be president, or mysogenist or whateaver? Maybe or maybe not, but he is NOT PART OF ELITE OR ELITE HAVE ELITE LEVELS OF CORRUPTION IN HIS VEINS

CIA niggers gotta be lynched.

Wasn't that guy who called Don Lemon a nigger on CNN ex-CIA?

MACKEREL EATERS
I'M A PROUD SHITHOLER

I saw this, the CIA is crafty isn't it.

There should be an investigation of this, but somehow the CIA always manages to escape inquiry

checked

If they had to ask him, then they were already questioning Moby's Loyalty. Expect a sex scandal soon!

Whats weird to me moby seems like he believes it, i know if the cia came to me and said that i automatically wouldnt believe them.

Well not a lot of people know this, and I personally have never told anyone until now. But the secre

>Tfw the Assassin pressed the send button

Yes? user, continue?

Imagine being such an irrelevant soygoy has-been that you try to make up stories about spooks taking an interest in you to spread dis-info in a desperate attempt to get a little attention as no one gives a fuck about you or your gay music anymore and it really hurts your little tof-eelings.

>Expect a sex scandal soon!

But I don't think anyone would be surprised to find out that Moby sucks dick for tofu.

>mr moby I'm CIA

good point

YOU THINK YOU'RE HOT SHIT, DONTCHYA?

Classic
>There should be an investigation of this, but somehow the CIA always manages to escape inquiry
This

Moby is a pedo

MOBY IS A PEDOPHILE

man eminem looks like shit

NOBODY LISTENS TO TECHNO

But yeah, you're right. Look at his teeth, yuck. Looks like a meth addict. If that's what being vegan for decades does to you then I don't feel so bad for going back to the dark side.

Moby's neighbor is Adam Schiff.

THE JEW.

Moby is 99% soy

They come, but they never say it is CIA. You know when you look at these people and can trace them back to USAID, which is CIA.
Source: am cuban and got CIA come to me offering money "with conditions".

Also, I would like to point out that Moby didn't actually ever make techno. Techno is good, like Chris Liebing and Adam Beyer. Moby made soundtracks for cuckoldry and good goy soy boy chomo leftard homo-erotic yiffing.

I think he got aids from a tranny he met on grindr

Of course this was a lie. The CIA isn't going to give a flying fuck about some literal nobody tweeting for them.

well he's right tho