Memes aside, he really has no clue what is going on

Memes aside, he really has no clue what is going on.

SAGE

I said memes aside though

he never had. He was always a retarded, sexist, out of touch sleazeball.

100000000000 times better than hildabeast. Also, fuck you and your meme flag but memes aside you mentally deficient sperg.

You already posted this thread a second ago shill.

Sage. Close. Hide all of these threads. If you bump these threads with replies YOU are the problem. Faggots are attempting to subvert us and it's painfully obvious.

Sage. Close. Hide. Bye bye now. ;)

>100000000000 times better than hildabeast
how exactly?

>GET A LOAD OF THIS SHIT

>not believing in the power of ebin menes
why are amerimutts so ignorant?

You can't run a country on memes.

Lol

This is why we wanted him you twat. The non stop lulz, top tier bants from the world's most prestigious position. The wrench thrown into a gearbox.

Good job, the car is not going anywhere now. Entire country standing on the side of the road because you thought it was funny.

Then why don't you all just admit you're Sup Forums and stop

>LARPING
as a bunch of retarded rednecks

>Sup Forums is responsible
what a joke

>very stable genius
>like, really smart

Any man who must say 'I am the king' is no true king.

The mentality of Sup Forums, more specifically Sup Forums and Sup Forums, is responsible.

Who's a better leader, someone who thinks they know how to do everything and saddles their team with doing things their way by their rules, or the guy who says here is our goal now go fucking get I done I don't care how.
? ? ? ? ? ?

that's not what I said, I said that electing this moron just because you think it's funny is retarded and ruined the entire country for everyone.

>hmmm

I don't know user, but either one of them would be better than the dumbass geriatric we've got currently

Economy on rocket to moon, minimum wage increases across America independent of legislation, lowest illegal immigration rates in ever, lowered taxes,
Who exactly has been ruined?

If that was true DACA would already have received amnesty.

shills are working overtime
on a SUNDAY

>lowered taxes
for who? That's pretty important to state.

>independent of legislation
So actually not something he did.

>Economy on rocket to moon
Again, not thanks to him. It was already climbing under Obama.

>lowest illegal immigration rates in ever
Good job, you made your country such a fucking joke nobody wants to come anymore. Also, not due to his policies because that retarded wall is not even agreed upon yet.

If his dick is bigger than 3 inches i would vote for him in 2020. Sadly, no.

Reminder sage goes in all fields, and don't reply to meme flags/b8.

Would Hillary have flown to suck assorted semitic dick so quickly after being elected? I dont think so. #ourgoy

why must everyone that doesn't agree with you be a troll? Is that just how you make sure you don't have to actually discuss something and be called out on your bullshit?

What part of "memes aside" don't you get, dummy?

Meme flag shutbthebfuck up

Meme flag shut your share blue mouth

Meme flag fuck off shareblue faggot

Sage fuck off share blue

nice arguments dude.

Nice meme flag haha why you hide your country. It's a known fact meme flags are shills. Period. Sage it everytime. Now fuck off back to shareblue faggot

This

who gives a shit about a flag. Reply to actual substance maybe. Or is that too difficult?