Aren't Milly and Kallen both considered nobility?

Aren't Milly and Kallen both considered nobility?

Also, they really should have explored Milly and Lelouch's relationship at a little, since they probably grew up together before he got them both exiled for being a ragetard.

They didn't. They met fir the first time at Ashford.

Their first meeting was covered in one of the Audio Dramas.

What this user said They met back in middle school and she's had hots for him since their first meeting

You'd think that as someone raised as a Britannian noble Kallen would have some qualms fighting it or have identity issues due to being a hapa. But no she Japanese all day.

No one has time to worry about bullshit like muh identity at times of conflict. People only care about shit like that now when the world is boring

At the very least they should have plugged the plothole of just what Milly knows about Lelouch in R2. In R1, she knows he's a prince and Nunally is a princess. But Charles erases their memories of Nunally in R2 and replaces them with memories of Rollo. So did he erase Milly's memory of Lelouch being a prince? We never find out.

Look at her eyes, senpai. Her thirst for Lelouch is deep

She's probably the best girl for Lelouch, or at least the second-best behind CC. Alas, she's also a great friend, and she gave up her shot at Lelouch so that Shirley could have him.

You're allowed a threesome with two Code Geass girls, who do you pick? I'd go for Milly and Cornelia.

You read my mind! Those two are my favorite Geass girls, so I'd pick them too.

Or I might swap out one of them for Kaguya.

Best girl

i want to milky the milly's

Milly is senpai, Lelouch is kouhai.

Did you know she has the largest tits in the first season? There was a chart and everything.

>Fun teasing type
>Senpai
>Big oppai

Milly best girl

If only there is a pure loving vanilla doujin about Milly and Lelouch

What would marriage with Milly be like?

>So did he erase Milly's memory of Lelouch being a prince?
It's heavily implied that he did. If that detail was left out, the mindwipe would have been pointless.

Is there a picture drama or something that delves into this at all?

Were Milly, Rivalz, Shirley, and Nina all kidnapped in the dead of night, flown across the ocean, and shoved in front of Charles so he could use his Geass? That sounds terrifying.

Unless you're Lelouch, she's going to dominate you

No. Her grandfather had some sway with Lelouch's mother because he was one of her benefactors, but that all fell apart after she was killed. They were always just a family of high school principles.

Many children

>Dominant Milly
Yes, YES!

She'd make a good empress.

Reminder that Milly fucked the self insert

Would Cornelia let me keep Milly as a concubine?

The Empress is selfish

What is lost colors anyways? A video game? A picture book?

I'm going to need a story time

Milly wanted the Lulu D, but held off because she knew Shirly was deep into him.

A VN

All of them did

I can't put it to words but it feels like they're trying to say something about Shirley here

>not wanting two copies of Kaguya

>Not Kaguya and Princess Tianzi

And you call yourself a Lolicon

A true friend.

I wonder if she was tempted to make a move on Lulu once Shirley was dead. And then of course she'd hate herself afterwards.

>still no Milly cleavage

Yes, you know

THAT episode

Can you be specific?

I haven't watched Code Geass in about ten years since it aired, mind reminding me?

I bet Milly would be a fantastic fuck.

You'll never find out

Is Milly tall? She looks really big compared to the rest of the cast.

>Milly will never use her size against you while you make love and dominate you

>shaved like a proper lady

Best girl indeed

>Is there a picture drama or something that delves into this at all?
Not that I'm aware of. The practicalities of how Charles geassed a bunch of students in Japan is left conveniently unexplored.

Her breasts are ridiculous, but in a good way.

I was unbelievably pissed that there was still censoring in that picture drama. R1 didn't have censoring, so why should its picture dramas?

>gif
Reminds of of Bayonetta for some reason.

Milly's family lost it all when Lelouch's mom died. That's why her mother keeps trying to set her up with old nobles.

Kallen is nobility. However, she is an illegitimate daughter that grew up Japan. She got adopted into the family after/during the war.

I always assumed he only personally Geass-ed Lelouch and used the Geass cult for the rest.

Bit of a scandalous dress for a highschool student, no?

I always found it funny how Milly didn't seem all that bothered by Lloyd's weirdness and didn't exactly jump for joy when the marriage was called off.

>I always assumed he only personally Geass-ed Lelouch and used the Geass cult for the rest.
I'm not sure how that would work considering that every geass user that we know of has had a unique geass power. Charles is the only one we know of that can rewrite memories.

>Milly's family lost it all when Lelouch's mom died
Why exactly did that happen? Just how close was the Ashford family to Marianne?

Who?

They were in the business of making Knightmares. That's why they have the Ganymede in the school. It's what's left of that past.

Mariane was their test pilot and then empress which meant they were set for life. Then she died and other companies pushed them out of the way and they lost it all.

Is it ever explained how Charles and Marianne met? I can't fathom how the paths of the Britannian Emperor and a Knightmare test pilot commoner would cross.

Kallen and C2. I want to see Kallen's awkward glances as she's groped by C2 and forced to consume trace amounts of her saliva and vaginal juices.

>Kallen and C2
The only correct choice.

While never explicitly stated, I think it was during his rebellion to take the throne. Not sure if it is before or after she becomes a Round though.

Rai, the main character from the Lost Colors game.

It's a non-ero VN but it's sort of implied that he gets to nail Milly.

>Bit of a scandalous dress for a highschool student,

She was already 18yo at this point.
Still in high school because she didn't want to graduate or something (don't know how this works)

She was a very good pilot.

The only thing that is weird is that, they say that KmFs were used for the first time during the war against Japan... but they also say that Marianne (who was "dead" at this point) was a very good pilot and a Round way before that (at least a few years).
So... how exactly ? What did she do with her KmF if she never used it at war before.
And the KmFs were pretty basics before the ones used in Japan...

>She was already 18yo at this point.
Impressive rack for somebody her age. Good thing modesty isn't high on her list of priorities.

>they say that KmFs were used for the first time during the war against Japan
That was the first use of the first mass produced model; the Glasgow. Prototype testing had been going on for years prior to that, which is what Marianne was involved in.

>Not sure if it is before or after she becomes a Round though.
I know she was knighted at some point (presumably before marriage due to her fame as a test pilot), but I've never seen anything to suggest that she was made a Knight of Round.

>Impressive rack
yes
> for somebody her age
Not really... boobs growth start early... and stop around 20 (can still change with pregnancy of course).
Also.. it's an anime.

>Prototype testing had been going on for years prior to that, which is what Marianne was involved in.
Yeah.. but you know, we don't really remember the guy who piloted the first prototype of tanks. We remember the guys who used the tanks well at war.
They talk about Marianne (the Flash) like some sort of Ace who won plenty of battles and stuff. ..

>She was formerly a member of the Knights of the Round and held the titles of Knight of Six.

Wasn't Kallen a bastard child?

What the hell was Brittania's policy on racial purity?

Kallen doesn't seem to face discrimination in society (which makes me wonder why she joined the rebellion) but Viletta and Ougi's relationship is viewed as taboo.

Best girl!

Not like that autistic green haired emo witch and that tsundere abusive mental terrorist which the average Sup Forums browser with shit tastes like so much.

>we don't really remember the guy who piloted the first prototype of tanks
Aircraft test pilots were mini-celebs during the early days of flight and again in the early years of the jet age. Tanks require a crew, but (most) fighter jets and knightmare frames only require a single pilot, hence there is more focus on the individual.

>They talk about Marianne (the Flash) like some sort of Ace who won plenty of battles and stuff
They way they talk about her is a bit odd alright. But who knows? Some of the prototypes might have seen limited deployment, especially once she became a Knight of Round.

>She was formerly a member of the Knights of the Round and held the titles of Knight of Six.
Was that said in the anime?

I hope she gets a happy ending in R3.

>happy ending
With me of course.

Japan will riot if she ends up with someone.

>Aircraft test pilots were mini-celebs.

Yes they were. because the whole concept of fly was new, amazing and very dangerous... they were risking their life, everytime the left the ground.
Piloting an early tank or a early KmF... is not that amazing or dangerous (compared to an aircraft)
Also, pretty sure KmFs were supposed to be a secret.

But then again, Rounds existed way before KmFs so who knows.

it's in the wiki so probably in the anime or the side content (still canon)

Pubic hair is gross.

Her ass is facing the viewer so maybe something about her being a shit?

>Also, pretty sure KmFs were supposed to be a secret.
According to the wiki (which has a surprisingly detailed page on Knightmare development), there were different stages of KmF development, some of which were more secret than others.

>or the side content (still canon)
Not all the side content is canon (the majority of the R2 drama CD tracks are most definitely not).

>Piloting an early tank or a early KmF... is not that amazing or dangerous (compared to an aircraft)
Imagine if the US military started developing humanoid, high-mobility, pilotable combat robots. If (for some reason) they decided to publicize their testing, I imagine the test pilots would attract a lot of attention.

>Not all
but some is.

Also it's almost certain she was a Rounds since the Knight of One (and others) respected her so much.

>Also it's almost certain she was a Rounds since the Knight of One (and others) respected her so much.
Do we have idea if she had military experience or was she just a civilian test pilot?

>, I imagine the test pilots would attract a lot of attention.
I honestly think they would not.

Unless, the robot can fly and go to space and do amazing (and very dangerous) shit like that.

No idea about that (and nothing the wiki) but it's probable.

And talking about Marianne. am I the only one who thinks that it was a very bad choice of making her one of the "bad guys" in the end.
Having her killed because she wanted to stop Charles and V.V's plan and then dying for good helping Lelouch in the World of C would have been pretty interesting and as tragic I think.

>am I the only one who thinks that it was a very bad choice of making her one of the "bad guys" in the end.
Very bizarre choice. And then they kinda glossed over it after Lelouch killed her and Charles, with no emotional reaction from Lelouch despite the fact that his mother had been a driving force in his quest for revenge all through R1 and most of R2. He had clearly been very close to her as a child, but that's just brushed aside for plot progression.

Definitely one of the weaker points in R2.

Did she really have feelings for Lulu or is it just fanfic?

>Definitely one of the weaker points in R2.
yep.
In the end, when she shows up, she doesn't do anything.
She just stands there with the emperor and antagonizes Lelouch when she should have known he would never join them.

Helping Lelouch and sacrificing herself for her children's sake would have been so much better and more logical.

She's clearly in love with him... But she knows it's not possible (for multiple reasons) .

>Rivalz motorboating Milly's Millys
on my dead body

Empress Nunners sees this as treason and sentenced you to death.

t. american

If she's not clean shaven, that's extra drag and leads leads to poor aerodynamic qualities. Girls with poor drag coefficients are trash.

Looks to me like being Lelouch doesn't help