poal.me/p7uv96
poal.me/ll5ze1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Geass is overrated Shounen shit

JIBUN WO

poal.me/qeg5wh
This poll has more options

>mfw code geass is the best anime ever

Fuck off. Shitposting is acceptable to kill a shit thread, not to continue it after it gets banned.

OP here
Accidentally posted the wrong poll, here's the real one.
poal.me/p7uv96

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAHA, are you fucking kidding me? I'm being 10/10 trolled right now right? Right?
Holy fucking shit, did a massive drop in board quality like literally occur in this thread?
Did I just witness a new age of shit posting?
You've got to be fucking kidding me if you call that a fucking poll, I haven't even voted and I know you're full of fucking shit, holy jesus fuck me Christ, I'm tempted to link this thread the Sup Forums IRC so they laugh at you and your assbuddy.

no one cares

I messed up, here's the link:
poal.me/ll5ze1

Can you explain how this is shitposting without simply shitposting yourself?

VOTE FLIP FLAPPERS YOU FUCKS

>monster musume that high
You shiteaters need to get the fuck off Sup Forums.

And THIS is why we won't have any tournament threads.

you missed the point

>Code Geass

Some guy's proxyfagging

Post burgers.

back on top

>Monster Musume in first

WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXD FXDDFDFDD XXXXXZXZDZDDFDFDD OMGOSH XXXXXDD LOOOOLLLLL THIS IS A SHIT XDDDD DDDDD DDDDDDDDDDD XDDDD A BIG ONE XDDDD DDD A GRAT ONE XXX XXXDDDD CONGRATS MAN XD DDDD DXXXX XDDD DDDD DDDD LOOOOOOOLLLLL FUCKIN HOLY SHITTTT I CANT JUST STOP LAUGHING CAUSE HE HE HE HE HE JUST TO FUNNY MAN!!!1!11!

Pretty good choice, although the 1986 edition of the race was arguably much more exciting

I know you're trying to be funny but there was no 1986 race.

t. Kevin Cogan