This anime has changed my life

This anime has changed my life.

same

How many Anons do you think became normalfags because of this show?

what show?

It certainly has. Changed it for the better.

Now I know not to pick up garbage melodramatic smuts.

>Anons

Half of the problems in this show could've been solved with a GUN

It taught me that shit like this is not good in 2D and that OP is a faggot

Then fucking pua sites will obliterate it.
It`s literally twat bullshit through and through.

>ESL

This anime has made me want to kill myself. And I haven't even watched it.

Very unsatisfying ending, but I enjoyed the ride.

How would that work? Would you steal her from someone? Or would you groom her into becoming someone else's housewife?

But Narumi literally got her to stop being a bitch by loving her. He effectively cucked every other dude.

>This anime has changed my life.
To what exactly?

>2017 having relationships

Enjoy getting divorced and paying alimony.

Now you like used goods?

Daily reminder 2017 is the year of NTR.

Don't forget getting accused of rape

I should have spent my time watching other shows than this garbage.

I liked this show but it pretentiously portrayed mugi and hanabi as some sort of tragic hero and heroine just because their love was not reciprocated.
All that while they themselves were scummy characters and took advantage of other people's feelings.
Personally liked akane's character the most in this show. Her character developed greatly and moreover the show did not try to justify her actions but rather just gave reasons why she was like that to make audience understand her character. Most of all she herself was not deluded about her character and knew what a horrible person she was.

>All that while they themselves were scummy characters and took advantage of other people's feelings
>The show is literally called Scum's Wish

What is so revolutionary about this anime?
Isn't it about normalfag relationships or whatever?

Yes basically my point, they themselves were scum and the show tried to portray them as sort of tragic hero and heroine just because their love was not reciprocated. This was especially true for hanabi where the anime tried to show her as some sort of tragic heroine despite she herself being a scum and this somewhat worked for fans because there were even more scummier characters than her such as mugi and akane.

I fell inlove with the MC..Her VA was splendid, and the design I really liked especially dem eyes .

what?

Im interested to sere how that yuri NTR anime goes in July, I didn't watch kuzu because it sounded like shit. Why would i want to watch shitty vapid people being shitty in easily avoidable ways. Seeing clips and screenshots just makes the characters look like bad people.

The show wasn't trying to fool you or was unaware of its characters' flaws. They were scummy and knew it.

By watching this I gained a new way in life, now I know that If everyone sleeps with everyone, noone sleeps with noone at the end.

I want Hanabi light up my penis.

There will never be an anime that will cause a shitstorm as big as Kuzu no Honkai, not even that yuri NTR. Only true NTR would dethrone Kuzu no Honkai

Actually that's basically the yuri NTR with all the shitty peoples, Scum's Wish is light shit compared to them lol. Still read the manga tho I love my yuri.

You're overexaggerating. Try looking deeper instead of jumping on that lame - ass critical bandwagon

That one going to be a lot more retarded than this one, give it a read.I'm assuming you meant netsuzou trap or something.

Tell that to fans who believe hanabi did nothing wrong or mugi did nothing wrong user.
You are right in saying that show was aware of it's characters' flaws but when it came to mugi and hanabi it did at times pretentiously portray them as tragic which worked for many fans because in akane, there was a even more scummier character or in hanabi's case both mugi and akane.

Definitely was AotS

Her voice was really soothing and gentle. I'm interested to see if this gets dubbed or not. I'd like to see Funi or Sentai recapture the magic with an english speaker.

how?

I loved it.

had anger issues for a week when she went full lesbo

Wait this turned out yuri? Guess I have to finish it then...

>it did at times pretentiously portray them as tragic
would that be because the characters were at some points pretentious and thought that their situation was tragic perhaps?

I'm not sure what point you are trying to make user