Ask a Jew anything, Goyim

Ask a Jew anything, Goyim.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1515955642281.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you hate white people?

Do Israelis consider Ashkenazis as real Jews or Jewish LARPers? Also, what's your opinion on the third temple?

Success breeds jealousy, I guess.

DNA studies show Ashkenazim are actually closer to the old Israelites than most Mizrahim who are closer to their surrounding Goyim.

So jewish are THAT jealous of white that they want them destroyed? Has it been this tough having your schemes destroyed at the heel of white people for thousands of years?

> Has it been this tough having your schemes destroyed at the heel of white people for thousands of years?
You Christians killed dozens of million of your own kind because of our religion which you adopted, I don't think you have any idea how much Jewed you really were.

Men will be men. Killing is what men do. I'll grant you that doing so in the name of a kike on a stick is ironic.

You are a parasitic people nonetheless, incapable of accomplishing anything on your own. What will you do when you rule over a see of incompetent mutts?

> You are a parasitic people nonetheless, incapable of accomplishing anything on your own.
Why are you so angry then? Surely we'll outjew each other now when we live in a jewish state.

I really wonder what the endgame could me for jews. The influence, the power, the great life and respect they have in the USA and globally is at an all time high, they are kings of the world. Why would you want to destroy what enables you to be so powerful? The righteous christcuck nations at the heel of the martyr jew?

do you keep your horns and tails when they're cut off after birth?

That's antisemitic desu.

is money all that matters?

youre the cow

Honest question, do you want to take over the world or do you just want to live In Israel???

why do they teach kids in Isreal that every one hates their guts and wants them dead???? it must be frightening growing up being told that ... every one must act like a bunch of paranoid schizo's

What temperature is best and how long do you go in the oven for

Why did you Zionist Jews kill 6,000,000 Communist Jews in the 1940s?

Where in the bible does it mention the star of david?

Jews cry so hard about the Shoah they can't see the next one looming over the horizon; you should leave Israel while you still can

We should spread our genes to the Jews, this fucked up diversity is all from the Jews working, let them have it too.

Guys, spread your seed to the Jews, if Jews win you will have some kids welcoming Papa to Israel, if Jews lost, who cares for bastards.
Tell others about this, just copy paste this and we all can have the Jews girls harem, "all you can shag" buffet. Racemixing to the ultimatum, take that.

American Jews are marrying out or not having kids
>tfw America's a country that assimilates even the Jews, Gypsies, and Sicilians

Catholics were killing other Christians before Muslims

Is Judaism a front for Rabbi pedos?

Is it permissable to kill children in certain circumstances in judaism?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1515955642281.webm

What's a Guzmah?

If they're trying to kill you, then yes. You can.

I just found out I'm 1/8th Prussian cryptojew on my father's side. When do I get my share of the shekels and learn the secret handshake?