How does Sup Forums explain this?

How does Sup Forums explain this?

Other urls found in this thread:

phonydiploma.com/Fake-Diploma-From-African-University.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=Jpmlqtnrec8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only the children of dictators or their inner circle can afford to come here on their own. They are outliers.

H1B

Easy
It is a Jewish lie

Translation: Ignore what your eyes are telling you, goyim, they aren't stupid subhumans! They're smarter than you! That's why their own countries are complete shitholes, because they spend all their time getting educated rather than running things!

>the top 1% of Africans that are able to come to the US are smarter than most people
Woah

Well it's true. The ones that managed to escape their shithole countries are smarter than the ones that can't escape their neighborhoods. African blacks(migrants) are smarter than American(nogs) blacks.

What's next? Buttered toast lands butter side down?

>yfw this was proven by showing the IQ of niggers in the US vs the IQ of niggers in Africa

The same reasons Haitians that left Haiti were mostly doctors, lawyers, tradesmen: they’re the only ones who could afford the ticket out

Public schools are a failure. Dissolve them and have private schools compete to provide higher quality education at better prices.

It's true. Immigrants who come through the process legally on a merit-based process are typically a better contributor to society than the average American.

Strange, your flag seems to be a leaf, but that must be a mistake based on the baseness of your post

They come to the US on visa and discover the vast amount of college gibs available to niggers. They live rent free for 12 years, getting a fake degree like (((african studies))) until they finally get kicked out at the end of the program with a phd in hand.

The only remarkable thing is that american blacks are too stupid to take the gibs for themselves.

Bullshit thread about this same shitty article #4

I have a Nigerian friend who’s parents came to the US with basically nothing. His dad was so poor that he ate bread and grease as a staple for his diet. Now, his dad is self employed and his mom is a nurse practioner. Needless to say, they’re doing a lot better than the average American.

>defund public schools
>Oy vey! Public schools suck!
>Sell education

this

all the actually intelligent africans get the fuck out of the shithole they live in to come here. The rest go to europe for free gibs

Free college for niggers.

Are they using the chinese living in africa for their study?

this. They're trying to intentionally mislead you with the headline, but it's basically the cream of the crop that realize what a shithole they're living in and head to America who are, on average, more educated than the average American.

1. There's a huge difference between being educated and being intelligent.
2. "Educated" is also a vague term in this case.
3. Most engineers, masons, bio-scientists, architects, and A.I. programmers/developers are ehiyr.

We're creators and thinkers. You simply can't compete.

Well... the Haitians left because of Earthquakes and Hurricanes; but i get your point.

>what is affirmative action and how does it work

I went to a private school.
>tiny class sizes
>well paid faculty
>well equipped and funded campus
>1 black kid who moved to holland anyways
compared to my public schooling years in high school
>60 kids in a class
>40 of them are shitskins
>maybe 5 kids tops who actually want to be there or give a fuck about their education
>underpaid teachers who have to handle all of this

For most non-European countries, it is much more difficult to get a visa into the US unless you have proof that you wish to pursue education, become employed, or do business. Because of this, non-Euro foreigners appear highly educated/intelligent because those who make it in are very cherry-picked.

I lucked out and went to an upper-class public school. I couldn't imagine being put through a typical public school though, it's simply not an environment conducive for learning.

>left wing rag trying to imply that african immigrants are smarter than Americans

Sure when you compare the top 1% of Africans to the “average” American (which conveniently includes the illegal Mexican dirt farmers and American nigger) th african immigrants will look good.

Subversive trash

I’ll take a mountain of bullshit for 1000 Alex

Wait, I thought part of the rationale for bringing in immigrants was to give them the lower-class jobs that American citizens didn't want to take. If that's the case then why are there so many "educated" Africans coming here?

let me guess: they're from the richest parts of south africa isn't it?

>fakenews
google literacy rates

I went from a tiny lutheran church-school to one of the biggest public high schools in southern california. Funnily enough my grades tanked once I got stuck in an underwhelming public curriculum compared to what I had been doing in private school.

>Implying you can't buy degrees on markets in Lagos or Nairobi.

probably true for immigrants
refugees are a different category

>more educated
Your dumbass system pretty much only let's people in who have degrees, even if they are near to worthless ones from third world shitholes.

Exactly, no funds for public schools. That’s what i’m saying, an educated population is a good population.

Privatizing them exclused a large portion of the population.

This is clearly for sheckles at the expense of the people

>TFW you convince the entire population of Africa to march up and enslave themselves
Think of the money saved on shipping. Damned economical. That's German efficiency for you.

You have to be upper crust to cross the ocean and arrive legally. They're not Europe.

I don't think you can. I've talked to a lot of Princes from Nigeria though, so maybe their culture is just alot different than ours.

Short answer: They are lying

Wow, so all these educated Africans are leaving their prosperous, totally not shithole countries, to come to a land where police officers will shoot them for the color of their skin?

Someone need to tell them they're the fool in this bargain.

>Exactly, no funds for public schools
but we both know this isn't true. how much has our education budget gone up over the very same years that our average testing scores have dropped?

Souce: My ass

That explains why Africa is such a futuristic wonderland.

/thread

Those are black Americans, not Africans

also I guarantee they arent smarter they just have asain type families and parents and can memorize a lot of things for standardized testing. I would love to see them take iq tests

How does Sup Forums explain a shitpost getting 40 replies?

Shitposters, proxies, and mods that would rather suck cock and swallow cum than actually moderate according to the rules posted in the sticky.

That's how Sup Forums explains this thread.

Most immigrants from africa are people wealthy and hard-working enough to immigrate from their countries in the first place. It's obvious that only top-tier people will be well represented in official immigration. It's called brain drain, look it up.

umm, cops are obviously only racist towards African-Americans, not African immigrants. Educate yoself pls

Assuming this is real I'm sure that 99% of current african immigrants are ones that applied to schools and got in.

African migrants are probably a tiny fraction of the population and how they migrate skews it.

Again assuming this is real.

African immigrants to the United States are the best of the best of the best those countries have to offer. In fact, most affirmative action at Ivy League schools focuses not on descendants of western plantation slavery, but on the immigrants or children of immigrants from African nations.

And of course the white liberals have themselves and Ivy League circle jerk celebrating their enlightenment while they're paternalistic policies benefit people for whom they were never intended.

This

it might've started off as a shitpost, but it's actually a decent discussion now

phonydiploma.com/Fake-Diploma-From-African-University.aspx

have you even seen American Universities? "educated" should be a warning sign.

>And of course the white liberals have themselves and Ivy League circle jerk celebrating their enlightenment while they're paternalistic policies benefit people for whom they were never intended.

I'm waiting for colleges to start refusing to issue degrees to people based on their political affiliation and beliefs.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm so fucking glad my parents ended up being successful in their lives so I had the opportunity to go to an actually good school and get a decent education.

I hope you realize this is an argument for immigration dumbass.

Why is Africa a shithole?

Badly adminsistrated if funding has indeed have gone up, my public school had some old as fuck textbooks, one of my algebra teachers was a PE teacher.
They couldn’t afford a teacher.

The only african immigrants I know have a manual labor work and are economic refugees so I guess the engineer refugee myth is true.

You can get a doctorate from the University of Zamibibia for 2 goats and a gourd. They then come over here and no one wants to question their degrees because everyone in academia is a left wing pos. They then get tenure at Harvard.

lie by omission

even that monkey that learned sign language was smarter than the average african

> 20% of blacks are smarter than 50% of whites argument.

They're still niggers.

Sample size: 1
Name: Elon Musk

You forgots that lots of "african" immigrants initially were white dutchmen fleeing the fall of apartheid i.e. continental Chimp-Out

No evidence nor source.

Somali are the true whites

Exactly. Africa is a shithole because their best and brightest recognize that it's a shithole and leave to go somewhere else. The cycle perpetuates itself.

>muslims dont commit more terrorist attacks, if you exclude 911 and every major terrorist attack
same as
>african immigrants are more educated, if you exclude all the other cases of somalians living of walfare and attacking people with knives

>buy a degree
>never attend classes
>"more educated"

>taking the most educated people from an impoverished wasteland, but only 0.0000001% of the population, who might otherwise have been the ones to bring about positive change to their homeland but instead have them work menial jobs in America so liberal puppets of uber kikes can feel better about their capitalistic addictions that caused impoverishment of those you imported in the first place (and other uber kike lies)

Why are reqs different for different races?

>an argument for immigration

Skimming the top 1% off of every country in the world so nowhere ever improves? All of the potential leaders come here so that's why nothing ever changes.

My school couldn't afford updated texts and decent staff, either, but they had no problem blowing $50k on new football jerseys and $1M on a turf field instead of natural grass.

This is exactly why privatized education is leaps and bounds ahead of public education. I vehemently disagree with the idea that I have a legal obligation to attend a government institution for the majority of my formative years.

Yes, LEGAL immigrants ought to be very damn good if they've managed to escape Africa and qualify for a VISA.
Shocking revelation.

Fake. Africans are not more educated.

>They're brighter than you, so it's only fair you hand over your institutions and territory over to them because there's a slim chance they'll help you instead of searching for ways to enrich themselves at your expense.

You get the best of the best, and then these countries wonder why they're shitty when their best people leave.

>77 IQ
>holds a piece of paper that says he’s educated
Notice how every time they want you to think that White Americans without degrees are dumb (((they))) use that word “educated” as if it means anything. They’ll never be able to claim that these people are more intelligent because they’re not, as any person with eyes in their head can tell by simply looking at the reality of life in our respective countries. Shitty bait

Ann M Simmons.

LA Times, transgender nigger.

Enough said.

Actually I find it very hard to hate Africans here, they're almost the best immigrants, certainly more so than Poles and Russians. So completely different from ex-slaves in America.

wonder if this is anyway related to diversity quotas and affirmative action

makes me think

sure, if they go through the legal process, and will actually make a positive impact on our society, pay their taxes and not just drain our resources, sure let them in.

African colleges are shit. Thesisgaymagnets.jpg

I’ll take 1 percent of blacks compared to 14 percent.

>he doesn't know about regression to the mean
>he doesn't think brain drain is immoral

youtube.com/watch?v=Jpmlqtnrec8

Frenchboi, plz

>LA Times, transgender nigger.

>when the black victim card is not enough, and you need to pick up a pussy card as well

Blame the department of education

No they won't see: R E G R E S S I O N
T O
T H E
M E A N

to be fair, if I were living in a mud hut and walking 2 hours to get to school every day, and I knew there was this magical place with air conditioning, real houses and actual laws, I'd sure as shit want to move there as soon as possible

American Ivy League schools greatly prefer African immigrants rather than descendants of slaves. This has been one of those dirty little secrets within academia for years now.

I can't. LET THEM IN!

>ehiyr
that's a fucking awesome way of typing "white." Is this a new meme?

>Actually I find it very hard to hate Africans here, they're almost the best immigrants, certainly more so than Poles and Russians. So completely different from ex-slaves in America.

yep for some reason they aren't like the wild niggers in usa, they are much better than Albanians and North Africans..

most what? blind people?

I for one welcome our melanin enriched brothers and sisters.

>Apply to college
>2.2 GPA
>African decent

Gets accepted and free tuition.

I won't argue with you on that. The individual certainly wants to leave. That grit, determination, and basic understanding that the grass is greener on the other side together are what make these individuals stand out. But if they leave their countries to pursue their own self-interest, their countries will never improve. The West is effectively siphoning off the best and brightest from these countries who would be the change makers.