NOT A DRILL BALLISTIC MISSILE INCOMING

>NOT A DRILL BALLISTIC MISSILE INCOMING
>almost exactly the amount of time required for a ballistic missile to hit Hawaii has passed
>lel JK

It's almost like we actually deterred a real missile and don't want anyone to know the extent to which the Aegis system works. But no, I'm sure some retard hit le magic non-existing button that sends out an incredibly dire nuclear missile warning on accident.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/20129538/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If this were true wouldn't Trump be laughing his ass on Twitter about how much of a failure le rocketman is?

Are you retarded? They don't want anyone to know. If NK did launch a missile that we successfully diverted they would not want anyone to know. Think about the panic and tension in foreign relations it would cause, we would truly be on the edge of WW3.

Trump has a history of bragging about shit that makes him look good. I imagine deterring a nuclear middle would be fair game, regardless of whether it is in the best interest of the nation to do so.

>Trump has a history of bragging about shit that makes him look good
>I imagine deterring a nuclear middle would be fair game
what if he doesn't think it's fair game and keeps it hush hush?

It was a CIA psyop. They sent out the message to freak everyone out.

Did you notice how they planted all these stories about Trumps mental health, fitness, etc. Then they pull this shit to make everyone think “holy shit this is seriously fucked we can’t have Trump”.

if a nuke was deterred or shot down there would still be a nuclear blast.
/thread

>/threading your own post

Not really related but if they can put disgusting partisan criminals as this in charge of stuff like that....

Are you retarded? If the Norks even tried to attack the US, they'd be bombed back into the stone age.
What probably actually happened was there was a radar malfunction which showed a missile, and they followed procedures rather than questioning it.

Anyone got the greentext of user getting the warning and then fuckung his sister?

My sister and I are roommates. We both got the alert and since we both were raised by our Russian parents, it was instant fatalism.

"I guess this is the end," I said.
"Guess so," she replied.

We sat in silence for a minute before she said, "I love you, user." I responded in kind.

She then smirked, let out a little chuckle and said, "Do you want to go out fucking instead of watching this stupid football game?"

"What?" I asked.

"I'd rather die getting laid and I've seen you hide your erection when we're surfing."

Figuring the end was near, I went along with it as she dragged me into her bedroom. We just did quick foreplay until I was erect and she was wet enough and we started fucking doggy style.

We were about to die, so what did it matter? Although it was so wrong, it turned me on massively and I came before I could make her come.

We laid on the bed, she was probably bemoaning the worst sex of her life was with her brother just before she died in nuclear hellfire and me wondering if I just sentenced myself to Hell.

Finally, the TV in the other room started reporting it was a false alarm. We looked at each other, said nothing and dressed.

We haven't said a word to each other since.

Big if true :^)

I hope it gets leaked and destroys drumpf

Hot if true

If NK fired one off don't you think they'd brag about it? You know how these guys are

Submarine launched cruise missile.
launched between Hawaii and cali.
missile was moving WEST towards Hawaii and was steered away, crashed in ocean.

I think it's more likely that it was hacked and they don't want the public to know how incompetent the US government really is. The same guy who accidently hit the button will be taking home a fat paycheck.

insignificant if false

People would know because NK would be glass right now

kek kinda hot not gonna lie

I really wish it had been real. I’m not some nihilist, I just think it would be cool to experience the end of the world

i wish that was me
>tfw no gf

Prolly trying to see how ppl react

>They played us like a damn fiddle!

Shieeet

/x/ predicted it

archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/20129538/

>Pretty soon nukes will fly and "aliens" will shoot them down

Btw Kim could probably use this time to launch his nukes if he wants a high kill-count.

x says this every day

>OK

You're a god fucking damn idiot you fucking smelly bellybutton lint reeking homosexual wanna be chilling like a big dog pussy.

enormous if verifiable

>False flag scare
I heard that there were orders to set the alarm
Heard they called White House, asked for permission to "retaliate" and strike a foreign vessel.
Could be related to still
If there are bad actors trying to make a conflict, they could be coordinating.
Spook us,
Bait us with bad intel,
Trigger a rash strike
Make us attack whoever just like 9/11 or the Gulf of Tonkin.

>North Korea's last missile test resulted in a malfunction which caused the missile to impact a North Korean village
>Millions of people genuinely believed that North Korea was still capable of launching a missile that would successfully reach Hawaii
This was an idiot test and you all fucking failed.

>tfw no qt teen/tween sister to fuck before being incinerated by nuclear fire
Why even live?