We are witnessing the biggest animated masterpiece of the last 15 years

We are witnessing the biggest animated masterpiece of the last 15 years

There might not even be a season 3 because of how retard WIT studio is.

it isn't the studio who decides to wether animate or not

It's like movie quality every episode, it's literally the only anime that's worth watching, hopefully this inspires other shit head studios to put more effort in a medium that revolves around being animated.

Drifters was 10x better quality.

Wrong.

It's a shame that all of that effort is being wasted on a shitty series like this.

Except attack on titan is like the only anime worth watching.
This is objectively false.

You sound like you thought one punch man was a masterpiece.

A shame that it's probably going to be the last season they'll make.

There might be a third season but it's just as boring as the second one.

We already witnessed it and it was Kemono Friends.

>shitty

Shitty anime with big production values are shit like Tokyo Ghoul, Guilty Crown, Kill la Kill

SNK is a good series that's so honest with itself it makes me cry
Doubt it, it is all a huge success

It's beautiful how the care about the series, I bet they didn't even think about adding filler/catching up to the manga once, it's truly art done with love, it's not just for the money

Also, IMO this season's being more interesting than all of season 1 and the pacing is much better too

>Saving Wall Maria
>boring

Shouldn't the South African flag be the Apartheid-era one?

Seeing how the first season had 25 episodes, and they used 33 chapters of manga. I was thinking the same would be for season 2, 25 episodes and they would use material from chapters 33 until 68 (before the timeskip of 2 months when Historia gets crowned).

But because for some reason they'll only make 12 episodes, I think we can expect the third season possibly even next year.

Wait why wouldn't there be a third season?

Idiots think S3 wont happen because S2 is not doing so hot preorder-wise. They forget S1 sold enough to carry the remaining adaptations without problem.

Not him but WIT is booked for some other shows.

You mean one of the biggest flop ever.
>3.5k
KEK

Are they doing it wrong or is the source material not for enough?

Nah,you're witnessing yet another show with an Interesting premise devolve into convoluted bullshit in that special way only the Japanese seem capable off again.
Because yet again, the way the many industry works is that it forces authors to think up a random premise, and then if it turns out a hit they'll force him to stretch the story out endlesly so they can milk it for all its worth with no regard for narrative meaning or sense. And then the anime happens and in order to not catch up with the manga they'll purposely slow the pacing and make the animation shit, maybe even throw in a few filler arcs because depriving the otaku's of their weekly fix of their favorite series is a crime worse than hitler's.
Well at least this show managed to avoid that last part I guess, so that's something.

>many
Fucking manga you cunt phone and your auto-cucumber

>pre-orders

It's impressive that you write so much about yourself being dumb as bricks.

It's impressive how you don't even bother to construct a counter-argument or adress any of the points I made to try and prove me wrong.
Is it because you can't and you know I'm right? It's that isn't it? :^)

Why the South African flag? It should be the Madagascar flag but upside down.

We won't really know unless the BDs are out, although the ranking doesn't look good at all.
I think that they kinda expected it to not do as well as S1 though, considering that they're releasing the whole season as two BD box sets instead of regular BDs. Waiting 4 years before releasing S2 was the most retarded thing they could have done after all.

Wit spent way too much on kabaneri

If I hated season 1 should I give season 2 a shot?

No

Nigga compared to season 1, nobody cares about this season.

Everyone was talking about SnK when it came out, but they waited too long to continue