Tomorrow the Inspector General of the USDOJ going to drop 1.2 MILLION pages of documents

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/12/giddy-up-friday-night-document-surprise-from-office-of-inspector-general/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that's a lot of documents

_ _

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/12/giddy-up-friday-night-document-surprise-from-office-of-inspector-general/

post a link you faggot

I don't pity the intern who has to pick them back up and reorganize them.

>hey, anonintern, you ever do a 1.2 million doc pickup?
>DRRRRROOOOPPP!!!

How are we meant to find the interesting parts among 1.2 million whole documents? Is it coming as a huge file we'll have to have anons seeding or a nice UI like the wikileaks emails had?

So, how can the workload be preemptively split up for effective digging?

you start at 1, and I'll start at 600,000 and that should cut it in half

Search for keywords/names in documents. Don't just pick a page and start reading. Pick a topic that you think would be in the docs and go full autist from there, find one interesting thing and dig for another. Big dumps like this means more eyes are needed.

Federal workers are going to work on a federal holiday? You sure you don't mean Tuesday?

It's simple, divide the entire thing up into 26 brackets and assign each one a latter. Anons rifles through the batch that corresponds to something like the first initial of their first, middle or surname.
A document dump like this requires shit like a Discord group and a public Google document for tracking batches within those brackets. It's a real pain in the ass to do as shills and shareblue already know what is bad and try misdirecting the process all the time. Each document generally needs 2 or 3 individuals passing over it.
Fucking annoying autist grade work and I'll be passing this time.

Keywords only get you so far, the wikileaks releases showed that these fuckers use alias to obscure what they're doing. You can use keywords to pull certain shit to priority review but this requires a certain level of autism to grind through what is most likely case work detailing Tyrone's drug operation and Goldstein lawsuit for lost shekels.

>having an opportunity to literally fight for freedom from your home
>"i'll be passing this time"
Fuck off nigger spic

Checked. And I agree, past leaks proved challenging because of that. But I was mainly trying to encourage the other user to not be so overwhelmed at the sheer size of the leak.

I heard he will "start" dropping 1.2 million docs, but they never said how long it will take... could be over a year.

Tomorrow's a national holiday.

It says the documents are related to ongoing FBI DOJ politicization investigation? Is this going to be entirely unredacted? Can we search the documents for names like John McCain or Nancy Pelosi for example?

Please

Hey shill. Your times up.

day one

I hope I am wrong man

Check. Also what documents? Why the fuck do you cunts even bother starting a thread if you can't be bothered to fucking explain shit, site sources, archive articles etc. lurk moar you newfag retard.

TL;TR

For you

Big, if large.

Probably documents relating to a lot of different things. Including Uranium One

uuuu

link to story about it here theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/12/giddy-up-friday-night-document-surprise-from-office-of-inspector-general/

Doesn't actually look like we're going to see leaked documents but rather that these documents were in one office and are now going into another office which signifies them actually being worked on now I guess?

Check. Okay. Thank you. Apparently that was too difficult for OP to include in his thread. This board has gone to SHIT

Ty. I read it, but it doesn't say much.

I AM OP FUCKFACE

Tomorrow is a federal holiday you retarded piece of shit

Basketball Day is here already?

That won't stop this release.

Good. Then next time some background and shit retard.