Shingeki no Bahamut

I'm a simple man. I have simple tastes.

Why did she have to go back into the eye, Sup Forumsnon? I just wanted her to not go back into the eye

Life isn't fair, user.

He didn't even try to hold on to her

Friendly reminder that Jeanne probably already had Mugaro when she started flirting with Kaisar.

I hope Jeanne is Kaisar's endgame
Can it happen guys? Can it?

No, Mugaro has already decided that Azazel is his new dad.

Azazel is his nii-san

>stepdad Kaisar
>Aza-nii
This could be comedy gold. I'm all for it.

Nina is literally Amira but better in everyway

He was dangling by a rope and she zooped away right after the kiss, you can't blame the guy for being a little out of it.

Because fujos have shit taste and the real story of how Favaro fights against destiny itself to get his waifu back has to take a backseat to fujo pandering.

Jeanne and Kaisar start dating.
Azazel just shows up unannounced to babysit Mugaro.
>I-It's not like I want to be here or anything. I could be on a hot date myself right now instead of being stuck here with you. Anyway, lets make popcorn and read scary stories.

What's the best BD release of Season 1?

I dropped this as soon as she lost the long hair pointy hat outfit

This. That's why I all kinds of indifferent toward her returning. Might seem cruel of me, but I just don't care.

Screenshot from episode 12

Charioce not totally becoming the god emperor of the world

The one that was on Nyaa and now is lost

The whole city gets destroyed so

The Orleans knights don't look exactly happy either

Was she even more retarded than Shinji?

>If you do THING it will be bad for everyone
>I know that people try to make you do the THING but really, dont to the THING it will fuck up the world
>Its you FATE to do the THING but you can change fate by not doing the THING
>DONT DO THE THING, ITS A TRICK
>she still does the thing

She had it coming. I feel no pity whatsoever.

What could be troubling our shining Chariot?

And destroyed by angels. I hope it's Mugaro.

People aren't always logical creatures, Sup Forumsnon, that doesn't mean they don't deserve happiness.

Also she has the mental development of a 6-ish year old, which is kind of fucked up when you think about it.

Well she was mentally a child

That was one of the reasons I couldn't come to like her. She only started acting normally in the last episode after her false memories came apart and she found the truth about her "mother". But by then it was too late. They should have done it earlier so she had at least two episodes where she doesn't have the mentality of a child and acts like an adult.

I'm more invested in Nina than I've ever been in Amira. I do hope she comes back though, at the very least I want Favaro to get his waifu back.

>kaisar couldn't protect this smile like he promised

What a faggot.

>destroying their source of power
Are angels really that stupid?

where the hell is favaro?

Was just about to ask this shit

It's just one city.

It seems to be where most of the humans live though.

Will Kaisar repent for his sins?

Follow this shit in Twitter

Gettin his girl back by breaking the laws of reality. You think it was a coincidence that Favaro was at a village of dragons??? What is Bahamut? A DRAGON

>started flirting with Kaisar.
None wants to flirt with Kaisar, he's be always alone

Nina is Bahamut.

Nina is simply red dragon, not all dragon are Bahamut, only Bahamut is Bahamut

Favaro flirts with Kaisar.

Yay. Someone to talk to.

What are the chances of Jean's child be the result of sexual assault?

Nina first transformed after Bahamut appeared, and her dragon looks like a little Bahamut. There's definitely a connection there. Maybe she has a piece of Bahamut's soul or something.

very low, she had to have Mugaro by the time epilogue of s1, since 10 years passed and Mugaro looks 9 years old

So all dragons look the same to you? What are you, some kind of speciesist?

The other dragons don't look like Bahamut, her does. Take a good look.

Amira is hotter and pure.

I just want to see my boi FAVAROOOOOOOOOO

Can Nina be calm with so many guys around?

Amira.

Have you seen Bahamut? They look nothing alike. At all.

You're right user, after Jeanne lost her powers Cheerios, since he's fucking autist, sexually assaulted her. But since he was future king she couldn't say anything, after Mugaro was born Cheerios was pissed that boy looked like Michael and was half angel so he tried to destroy them all. That's why Cheerios knows everything about boy, keeps Jeanne in jail and Mugaro power cancels green gummy bears King uses for magic

Arr doragon rook same

That entire side-story just seemed to exist to seed the idea of KaisarXJeanne.

Yeah Amira>Nina

This isn't Bahamut from Genesis pal.

Kaiser doesn't need to be a cuck.

Considering she's been with Favaro, there must be a conection in this veiled web.

So far Nina is Nina and Amira is rest in peace.

So what?Amira is better waifu.

If Kaisar and Jeanne really were a thing at some point, it would have been already hinted at. There doesn't seem to be a hint of conflict of that sort in any of Kaisar's scenes so far.

They all rook the same!

>Amira is rest in peace

I'm pretty sure Amira isn't dead. I mean she might as well be, but technically she's still alive.

Shoud've been more waifu and less fujobaiting.

user, Amira died. She can't be your waifu.

>Nina
>Rita
>Jeanne
>Amira
What, you want more? Here's a bomb, Fuck you

There's literally nothing fujo about this.

>side-story just seemed to exist to seed the idea of KaisarXJeanne.
Entire side story exist to show us that Kaisar couldn't protect Jeanne even after he said he'd do. So much for honorabru knightu

He's yet another fudanshi in denial who got distracted by kaisar and cheerios' dick sucking lips to notice the girls.

Apparently they don't sinve I'm able to tell the difference between this and the other one. Doesn't change the fact that Nina's dragon is very similar to Bahamut. She has the same shape of the snout, two horns and similarly shaped body.

No she is drawing.Only drawing can be waifu.

>sesason has freaking Azazel of all people as a potential love interest for the female MC
>fujobaiting
Nigger you're high. They did the impossible, they ungayed Azazel.

She "daijoubu" user.

>Three important female character
>plus literal semen demon of Belphegor
>Four important male characters
>one of them is a kid

That makes me wonder if Nina's dragon is so powerful while she is only half dragon

Is there a possibility her lifespan gets shortened every time she transforms?

Only 4. (One is presumably dead).Fuck off fujoshit.

I'd take three well defined female characters then harem of 10 that have no personality and just lust for MC dick

She's a hybrid. She said so herself. She turns into a dragon when she gets "doki doki" from males.

Amira was a terrible main heroine. Prove me wrong. A part of me wished Kaisar was a cute girl that hunted Favaro.

You take that back!! Amira was pure!! She died for our sins user!

It would be better if you fuck off to tumblr.

Of all people that turn into dragon is Cygames games Nina is not that strong.

Mugaro is going to be a girl, mark my words. And she will marry Azazel someday to create the ultimate hybrid child of angel+human+demon that will put a stop to the endless cycle of hate between species.

Regardless she is waifu.

I'm sure all dragons are poweful by default. Remember, Bahamut needed a combination of gods, demons and humans working together just to seal, not kill, him. Dragons OPness are offsetted by their low numbers.

Shouldn't you want to suck Amira's vagina?

Amira is just a plot device. The main dynamics of S1 was mainly Kaisar chasing after Favaro.

If Azazel wants to create angel+human+demon hybrid he should marry Jeanne, if her first kid turned out to be half angel, maybe second would be too? Cheerios probably banks on it

I'm amazed how such a shitty card game birthed such good anime.

Nah MAPPA is fujoshit studio. Wouldn't happen. We are stuck with shota cancer.

Woah there fanfic girl. Not happening.

What the fuck happened to Lucifer after they invaded the demon realm?

Amira was a terribly handled female character. Fixed that for you. She got strapped fromall of her power and agency, ended up as a macguffin, kissed a guy and then fucked off. She wasn't even given justice or catharsis for what she went through. Kaisar and Favaro got an entire arc for their catharsis about the death of their fathers. Amira got nothing. It's really unfair. I wouldn't mind if the writers decided to fix her, but since they already introduced new characters and are focusing on them it's a little late for that.

The director is very good. I read an interview about how they didn't like his premise but he went with it anyway.

>I read an interview about how they didn't like his premise but he went with it anyway.
Maybe in Tiger & Bunny. His initial premise for this show was very easy and generic, but they told him to go ALL OUT and the medieval stuff and not to worry about technical difficulties.

I think it has more to do with CyGames just giving him a bunch of money and told him to do whatever he wants with the Bahamut setting.

Rank of how pure are characters

Mugaro (even born of most pure love) > Jeanne (PURE) > Cheerios > Azazel (hugged Nina) > Rita > Kaisar(manslut, lusts for women all the time) > Nina (slut, lusts for men all the time)

Anf then the same thing happened to Jeanne, huh. Rita didn't even appear in the epilogue, Cerb fucked off just because and fenale angels were killed. Whoever wrote the first season really didn't give a shit about the female characters. This season is written by a woman, maybe this time they'll get some respect.

Jeanne is not pure. She is held captive by an evil handsome king who wants to have her, if he didn't however, to kill all the gods and demons.

How being held captive makes her unpure? Unless he does something with her every night, beside nagging to join him

>evil handsome king

Does not compute.