Boruto

Episode 5 is out

eww

Someone mentioned a few threads ago that the kids would be grossed out at Shino's powers and they were right.

This entire episode made me feel bad for him. It's like watching a ninja version of Watamote.

Boruto is legit one of the worst shows I've ever watched, the writing and acting are both so garbage, flat and predictable I wanted to throw up
not even twin star exorcists had me this disgusted this fast

Shino's life really is suffering. At least we'll get to see him kick ass next week. Mitsuki's Sage Mode might even make an appearance.

I'm glad there's only one more episode in the academy arc, and it seems to be a more serious one. It was fun, and I'm glad they fleshed out the characters, but I'm ready to move on.

I liked it better when people just forgot Shino existed. This type of humiliation is just cruel.

>incredible ninjutsu and taijutsu prowess
Check.
>genius intellect
Check.
>complete and utter lack of social skills
Yep, he's Orochimaru's son alright. I can't believe he tricked Naruto into letting that little freak play with the other kids as some kind of conciliatory gesture.

>It's another episode where people get cursed and they try to save the person.
Really, 5 episodes of this shit?

>Twin Star Exorcists is a Japanese supernatural fantasy action shōnen manga series written and illustrated by Yoshiaki Sukeno about a pair of young and talented exorcists that according to a prophecy, are destined to marry and have a child that will be the ultimate exorcist.
Why not just make it about their kid?

>This entire episode made me feel bad for him. It's like watching a ninja version of Watamote.
Yeah they really went overboard with the shino bullying, he may not be in irrelevancy hell anymore, but this is just a completely different kind of hell.

I agree. Shtick's starting to get old. At least there's only one more episode left. As far as setting up Mitsuki's character and his autistic Bort lust, I'd say they did a pretty good job as usual.

>Shino wished to be noticed and relevant more than anything else
>now he's the butt of everyone's jokes and a final boss of the novel filler arc
Be careful what you wish for.

Each episode introduced and established some of the new characters and their relationship, the possesed people are just there so that there is atleast some action in each episode.

I'm pretty sure Shino has gotten more screentime in these 6 episodes than he did in all of Part 1 of Naruto

Nah, it's great. It's just getting a little old for me, and the next episode is literally an all-out brawl against Shino with a glimpse of the series' first main villain at the very end for a teaser.

>I'm pretty sure Shino has gotten more screentime in these 6 episodes than he did in all of Naruto
Is more accurate.

Did Boruto almost just Falcon Drop that poor repairman?

Even though people kept forgetting Shino existed it was always Kiba that was the butt of the joke. Shino was supposed to be a chill dude that was still somewhat cool. He did nothing to deserve this fate.

This. It's actually embarrassing. At least he'll get to shine next week. His bugs can now apparently strip whole trees to nothing in seconds. Hopefully Boruto can provide some much-needed love to some of the old cast while still fleshing out and developing the new characters.

The poor guy just wanted to give back to the village and the academy by helping to raise the next generation. He didn't ask for this.

>Boruto isn't actually a complete retard and could answer the first question easily
Thank God for that. I guess idiot is just Salad's pet name for him. Speaking of which, she was looking fine in this episode.

At least this gets him screentime.

Goth loli faded into irrelevancy so we could have someone better.

The next gen girls are pretty cute.

I feel like anime original characters complement manga ones pretty well. Iwabe fits great with the boys company as sort of "brute" type, and Sumire (class rep, right?) is cute and makes up for the lack of female characters of manga.
Denki is shit tho.

Kill yourself fucking pedophile.

>Denki is shit tho
This. Seriously, why is he even there? Can he even throw a shuriken?

Everything about salad makes me want to impregnate her

He would be better if he was a girl.

>Denki is shit tho

Don't bully my cute nerd pls

>It's just getting a little old for me
I can get that, I guess they just don't want to start the series with little no action at all since it is still a battle shonen for children.
I am liking the character stuff we are seeing though.
Shit like that Bort and Shikadai are best bros and seeing how the kids met and started hanging out with eachother and the filler characters are pretty nice too.

>this little faggot was supposed to be my replacement until I got here?

Do I have shit taste or art and animation were gorgeous this episode, especially compared to the previous one? All characters looked great.
Also was nice to see Kurenai.

No, I mean it's just getting old. I'm hooked on the doujutsu and dark chakra possession concepts, they've done a good job building them up. Now it's time to pay it off by showing how dangerous a thing like that would be if it possessed someone as deadly as Shino.

The pacing is top-notch, and that's not something I'm used to feeling when watching SP.

The "evil aura" is getting more active right now. Can it possess multiple people at the same time?

Yeah Iwabe is my favorite of the filler characters too, if there is any character from the anime I would like to see back in the manga it is him.

With Mitsuki's guide being referenced (he wants to know if Bort is his sun), will we see it animated? Maybe after next episode? Or later?

Really? Some scenes like Mitsuki's moonlit conversation were pretty good but I can definitely tell they're saving the budget for the climax. The last few minutes of last week's episode looked pretty damn good.

>Also was nice to see Kurenai
It really was. Can't say she aged too gracefully though.

Iwabe deserves to become cannon

>Can't say she aged too gracefully though.
She is now in her 50's right?
Not everyone can be tsunade I guess.

I want to see him without hat.
Hot springs episode when?
inb4 he wears a towel on his head in the same manner as his hat

Don't think so, but it seems to have no limits on who it can possess, provided they're in a particularly bad mood at the time. Self-doubt seems to be what triggers it.

He's pretty good. Love how he uses earth style, as that's such a rare trait to see from Konoha shinobi.

That seems more like flashback material for later in the series.

I am more interested in whether or not they'll really start Sarada's side story after next week. I personally feel like it's too early to see Sasuke again.

hnnnng

Flashback if I had to guess. We're almost certainly seeing his Sage Mode in action next week since it's the only way they'd stand a chance against Shino.

He probably will be. Along with Sumire, Namida, Wasabi and, yes, even Denki.

That's a pose I could get used to seeing.

Believe it or not, this episode was outsourced to the same studio that did episode 2. I hope they're contracted to do all the fillers for this series. They're not half bad.

I just watched it out of curiosity because it was in my youtube feed.

What the fuck, this is way better than naruto's been for the last...
10 years.

>youtube feed
Jesus fuck user

You should watch the first 4 episodes. I think you'd like them.

More spoilers from NF about the mysterious guy at the end of the novel.

The dark skies full of stars, a gloomy, desolate land extends infinitely, it is unknown where this scene took place.
There weren't supposed to be living things, but there appears a figure casually floating on air.

It was a youngster dressed in an intriguing robe, with beautiful white hair and pale white skin. While he has a young appearance, it seemed like he lived long years of isolation, surrounded by an atmosphere that reveals he is experienced, but with an unclear age.

"The stars, foretelling an ominous atmosphere --"
He whispers as he closed his eyes, facing a blue planet.

The world where Boruto and his friends live in....the planet full of chakra.
"The harvesting season is coming. As expected, the key is - - he who has the eye, huh?"

I think you're right.
But oh my, where on Earth am I going to download them????>?>

>Mitsuki knows Wind Style and Lightning Style
>Sarada knows Lighting Style and likely Fire Style
>Boruto knows Lighting Style Wind Style and Water Style
Jesus fucking Christ. Even Kumo didn't have this much electricity.

Well apparently nyaa is kill so you'll have to wait a little on that. Or you could just stream them like any other person.

Just get the magnet link from horriblesubs site.

Let's settle this.

Namida, Sumire, Wasabi

Who is best girl?

Why is Mitsuki so erotic? I want to kiss his chest and lick his collar bones!

>asking people to use their brain

Tsunade uses a constant transformation technique to make herself look young though.

And that'll get teased at the end of next week's episode. What a fucking ride that'll be. I'm hyped.

ChouChou learns it too according to a databook

"Lightning Release: Thunderclap Fist" (Raiton: Jinraiken)

Shota Ootsutsuki? Can't wait to see him, has a potential to be a major qtie.

Looks
Namida > Sumire > Wasabi

Personality
Sumire = Namida > Wasabi

Anyone else notice that the new backdrop characters clash in style with the manga established ones?

The class rep looks like she's from 2hu fanart or something. Could've asked Kishi to design the new characters, at least.

Nah, some cuts in this episode didn't look corrected enough. Still, the episode had enough supervisors to correct the close ups so that's why it had solid looking shots.

Eh, I don't blame them for giving it to everyone. It was probably the best nature release. I do wish Suiton got more spotlight, though.

Mitsuki comes off as a bit of a yandere stalker.

Viva Namida, baby

I really like Shikadai but it's so lame that he's just a green eyed Shikamaru

gay ep

His design was the only one I was disappointed in when I saw the movie but I came to like him anyway because of this series. Hopefully in the future he at least loses the ponytail.

There's not a drop of his mom's genes in him, what the fuck

Shikadai should just wear his hair down like on that one pic.

Will Bort ever learn Hyuuga's taijutsu at some point? He did use it in the chunin exams but so far he's only using that Nardo's pleb fighting style

Who is the best Kage and why is it Tobirama?

Actually a drop for his eyes is all he got but I see him as generally more handsome than Shikamaru was because of it.

What pic?

Mitsuki > Metal Lee >> Burrito >= Sarada > Shikadai > Chochou > Iwabe > Inojin > the rest

I mean, personality wise.
He should've been a bit of an asshole like his mother was, that'd be fun.

kickass blue outfit

Was tough on the jewchihas who control everything

He made Metal Lee cry so he got a little bit.

I want to bully Denki with me penis

Is Mitsuki gay?

He's an Orochimaru clone, what do you think?

is it too early to tell which kids are gonna be powerhouses later on? What seemingly weak or middling character will get the best fight in the series ala brock lee in the og and shikamaru in shippuden

Any character that's comic relief or moe will be a jobber.

but oro wasn't gay

>Shikadai calling her Sarada-sama

Same

>Which kids are gonna be powerhouses later on
Boruto, Sarada, Mitsuki, and one of the Shin clones Kabuto adopted

>What seemingly weak or middling character will get the best fight in the series ala brock lee in the og and shikamaru in shippuden

Shikadai and Denki when he find his courage (probably after a time skip)

Maybe Sumire too depending on her backstory and how she grows.

When's the future hokage getting her own episode? Also do you think Mitsuki can see Boruto's eye?

Wait, was Mitsuki talking with Orochimaru using snake as a mobile phone?

>Episode 5 is out
sweet..just gonna head over to nyaa and start downloading.

OH FUCKING WAIT :_;

Most likely yes as he's the one who created him.

Mitsuki got snek sage mode already I think, so he can supposedly see chakra like neo

Okay so they just see the same but he doesn't see the eye most likely or he would've made a comment on it probably.

He's the only one who didn't have any kids too

He might even be a cherry boy

Why'd they make Kurenai such an old lady? Shouldn't she still be like Guy and Kakashi? Who both don't look like old men.

She had to deal with the stress of being a single mother.