So... you gonna homeschool your kids or let them be brainwashed by the liberal-controlled school systems?

so... you gonna homeschool your kids or let them be brainwashed by the liberal-controlled school systems?

Home school, or private school.

I'm confident that I can teach them whatever is needed up through high school. I'm familiar with all of the material. Only thing I'd need is coaching on how to get it into a kid's head, or a teacher wife.

>The real reason why white women become teachers now.

How do you prevent this? Where's a very white place I can move to?

#team found in a dumpster with your pants down....dead

Prevent what? A single digit percentage (if that) of the population filtering themselves off?

Coal burning kids

see

schools are degenerate

Wait thats a teacher? That confirms she has pedo intentions someone get this cunt fired.

No way, she looks 13

Kill Jews, Kill Niggers, Kill Feminists

the absolute state of the American Education System

Been homeschooling my two boys for four years now. They are red pilled as fuck and know a shit ton more about life than most kids their age. Homeschooling is not for everyone but I am lucky enough that my wife and I can do it.

>that pic
Fucking yuck.
No. Niggers are.

Home schooling is pretty much illegal here, so I'm saving up so I can put them in a private school. The indoctrination isn't even my biggest problem, my biggest fear is that my kids will get gang raped during recess and that neither the police nor the school will do anything about the shitskin rapists. We've seen several cases like that during the last few years. Having a son won't help you, Afghan men have an insatiable appetite for young boys. Pic related, it's what happened when we put actual refugee children in the same homes as 30 year old refugee children.

thats the teacher, she graduated high school early, got a degree from a community college in education and began teaching high school immediately to get blacked by the football players.

a common pattern in the South

the nigs can have that ugly slut. take the fat and ugly ones. I don't care

If white men didn't act like women you wouldn't have this problem.

black men don't act like men to be fair. so maybe we just need men and not fags and monkeys

When they have 3 half retarded offspring with three different niggers, two of who are incarcerated, they can never fucking ever come back. And by the grace of god, I hope and pray we are no longer funding this degeneracy with tax dollars.

>letting your children see sunlight

imagine that little coal burning slut being your daughter uuuuggghhhh

thank god I don't have a daughter... id just kill myself