Who else a #shithole here?

realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/01/11/van_jones_on_shitholes_melania_trumps_country_slovenia_not_exactly_the_jewel_of_europe.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uW1sfRdfPj4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten-Day_War
slovenia.info/en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>not exactly a jewel
So not exactly not a shithole. I expected Van was going to commit suicide the night of the election, but now I'm kinda glad he didn't.

Slovenia is pretty nice compared to the rest of Eastern Europe. Shows what these kikes know.

I'd much rather be in Slovenia then any Central and South American shithole, and ad infintum rather than Haiti

CNN:
>Slovenia and other European countries are shitholes
>Sub-Saharan Africa, SE Asia, the Middle East, India, Haiti aren't
This action really makes one's central thought process start to ponder

Why can’t these pieces of shit just admit that haiti is a shithole?

Slovenia is a pretty great country at this point if you ask me, certainly better than the other Balkan countries and most certainly not a shithole.

every country in Europe is better to live in than any country in Africa, yes even Ukraine and Moldova

are Slovenes like an Italian mixed Slav?

Dont think many have claimed this. The straw grasping is getting to crazy levels

Nah, we're german rape babies, but there are some people with Italian ancestry at the borders obviously.

slovenia is a jewel of europe tho, would be the best country if it had more landmass. these people are literally fucking retarded.

Exactly. I challenge you to ask people if they'd rather visit Slovenia or Haiti and every single person would say Slovenia. Even if you don't know shit about Slovenia, there's no chance it's worse than Haiti.

I can only say nice things about Slovenia.
Nigger doesn't know what a fuck he's talking about.

I love these self-righteous people (like Obama too) claim they know everything while being ignorant themselves.

do you look like Czech's?

>Slovenia has literally god tier highways/roads
>beautiful nature
>is a shithole according to CNN
I wish to see a list of all CNN approved shitholes, they seem to be quite nice.

That's for sure. People always seem surprised, for example, that Barron Trump is a retard. How could he not have been a tard? 60-year-old syphilitic jizz being fired into someone raised in an Eastern European shithole who was raised on a diet of heavy metals and fermented goat, how do you NOT expect those genes to be all fucked up? Marry some former whore from a shithole, what do you expect?

So, CNN is calling other countries shitholes now?

tfw everybody says only nice things about your country, not even any Italian bullies
There was an image that I saw once that merged all EU countries faces into an average for that country and we looked like the rest of central Europe(that includes Czechia)

just google slovenia and look at the images

>Bet Obama is pissed Trump called Kenya a shithole.

Slovenjia is objectively the best if not one of the best countries in Eastern Europe. And this cunt Van Jones evening comparing any part in Europe to south America or Africa makes me want to vomit. I doubt Jones even knew what Slovenjia was before Trump.

I'm glad anons are being kind, I've never been to your country so I know nothing of it.

Why is Trump so unprofessional?

what a retarded argument,compared with haiti slovenia is certainly a jewel.

Slovenia is one of the most beautiful countries in all of Europe

By far the best country in the Balkans. No contest.

I would rather go to Slovenia than fucking nigger aids hati

is this accurate representation of Slovenia?

I’d eat her shithole.

khmmm

I'd rather live in Slovenia than Haiti or Ghana.

No.
This is.

What the fuck is wrong with the US media? I mean, it's one thing to criticize the comment Trump made, but to go through this autistic analysis, and try to read so much into a comment that was made on the fly seems pointless and futile.
Peterson's assertion that postmodernists try to control the narrative through language seems to be on point.

It's funny how Americans say this as if it's a compliment.
Fucking of course you would.

kek, way safer than america, way greener than america, can drink tap water cause its not toxic like in america, no dumb niggers like in america, free healthcare, paid leaves and vacations, free education, scored better than ameriniggers in like all subjects, everything is a 15 minute drive away, yes we dont have tacobell , starbucks, in and out and other aids fast foods but u cant compare the godlike life quality to a 3rd world country like murica lol silly nigger, also did i say theres no niggers here, already a jewel starting with that fucking nigger with glasses

I wonder if Van Jones would rather live in Slovenia or Nigeria.

So rich=Not being a shithole, now?

Remember though, Van Jones and most demoshits probably think Slovenia is Chernobyl.

Slovenia is great. I took the autostrada there while stationed in Italy. Beautiful country, and beautiful women. Even hooked up with pic related.

>Shills and faggots still talking about this
>Trump literally never said it in the first place

As with most questions in life:
Because niggers.

It is that the word "shithole" touched a nerve that no propaganda cannot counteract. It is fun that they think insulting Slovenia and other countries will not backfire.

>i would rather have a nice meal than hit myself in the head with a hammer

I'm sorry, is there any European country where warlords run around and cannibalize people?

We eastern europeans might complain we live in bad places, but we're comparing ourselves to the cream of the crop of the west. Compared to Africa and Middle East each of us might as well be Switzerland.

They are throwing all the shit they have at a wall and are seeing what sticks.
They literally have nothing on the guy.

Romania is not even comparable to places in EE like Poland and Slovenia though. Romania is actual shit and comparable with places like Libya and Algeria.

America

>Haiti is no shithole but this white ethnostate might be HURR DURR

Is he somehow getting the media and general folks to admit that certain countries in certain parts of the world are actually shitholes?

Slovenia has free college.

How Slovenians with tourists, and what's the primary language, I may take a vacation over there it looks amazing

>tfw shithole
Please nuke us and end our suffering.

I am literally shaking that this man said "nigger" twice. CNN should fire this guy!

youtube.com/watch?v=uW1sfRdfPj4

Okay, assuming Slovenia is, which is debatable, is Norway? Because that's the only country that has any relevance to what Trump even said. This is such an odd battle they're picking to fight.

>tfw

>"It's bad to call countries shitholes!
>"European countries are shitholes!"
Nice going, CNN.

I live in Wayne County, Michigan, one block from Detroit am I shithole?

America is great
Romania is still in bad shape because of (((communism))) but it is catching up with western Europe fast

We need a Slovenia thread.

yes. how is it even a question.

they certainly haven't visited Slovenia, what is wrong with amerimutts

You're delusional, 52% man. It's fine if you're just bantering or straight up trying to rile me up, but I hope you're not actually this retarded.

Slovenia is better off than the rest of the former commie bloc so CNN is essentially calling half of Europe a shithole. They're such nice people.

fuckin nigger should be behind bars

And Trump didn't even say it in the first place, but I wish he did.

Trump needs to start exiling people to Haiti if they like it so much.

Unfortunately, my nation is infested with people that are actually this retarded. They comprise the majority of the leftards in my nation. There is something wrong with their brains. I think it's from the lead, fluoride, and various other toxic chemicals the kikes put in the water here.

>Trump mocked a country allegedly
>time to start really mocking other countries

I am starting to go crazy over how blatant and hypocritical the left is and few people picking up on this.

They're more like a mix of Austrian, northern italians and slavs.
Pretty much Mountain people with a bit of mediteran put into the mix. Thats why they integrate pretty well into Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland.
>above average tier work ethics
>effort to integrate
>love good food and alcohol
>don't go nuts when drunk
>if they go criminal they choose the white collar crime instead of nigging around

There's a reason the austrian army accidentally painted slovenian flags on their tanks and send them over as soon as the balkan war broke out. Slovenian independence went through within days...
See 10 day war
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten-Day_War

I wish I was born in Slovenia 2bh.

uhhh rare

These retards picked the wrong part of the Balkans to shit on. Slovenia is the nicest of all. The rest are shitholes. Pic related is a minefields map in 2018. Croatia isn't that much better.

visit us guys we are a beautiful country with awesome people

whata fucking Wop!

CNN is really banking on viewer ignorance to compare Slovenia to Haiti.

Are your women easy to know? If you know what I mean.

>realize I'm glad I don't live in this situation
>then start thinking certain cities need to look like this

is slovenia technically a shithole?

Pics?

I own property in Koper it's nice there

Slovenia is fucking Valinor compared to the shithole Haiti is.

I guess these fucking libtards always get a pass as long as the country they put down is ethnically white.

slovenia.info/en

cant put a pic of eveything

t. butthurt gypsy faggot
you sound like a literal cuck. fuck off nigger.

We get a lot of tourists from all around the world. Apart from Lake Bled that was posted a lot of times in this thread w also got a lot of caverns, sky resorts, castles(pic related is a castle in a cave) and even some coast.
We speak Slovenian witch is different from serbo-croatian but still similar. But everybody that can have contact with tourists speaks English so you don't have to worry about that.

I was trying to encourage you to talk about your country, user.

By attacking Slovenia these libs are literally doing what they accuse Trump of doing and no one on the left bats an eye. This is insanity. I guess when you lie long enough you stop caring about being a hypocrite because you know no one will call you out on it.

I'd never call it Eastern Europe since it's geographically and culturally connected to Italy and Austria, nor were they behind the iron curtain(as a part of Yugoslavia). Brush up on your geography.

we love our farmhouses, make sure to visit some family farmhouse and prepare to be overfed

Are you implying that this nation isn't infested with literal subhuman zombies? Are you implying that toxic chemicals in the water could not possibly be to blame for this sudden and dramatic decline in the intelligence of Americans? Do you deny that 'progressivism' and it's inherent anti-white sentiments is a pretty fucking stupid 'ideology' to have if you are white? Are you a literal retard as well?

Posting some pics

Because the next logical question would be: why? And we all know the answer to that question.

It's okay when they do it, because they are all a on the . Kind of like when they make broad generalizations and discriminate against white men because of our race and type. It's okay when they do that, it's not racism or hypocritical at all, it's .

Comfy af.