MOBY IS A LIAR! IT WASN'T THE CIA WHO ASKED HIM. IT WAS ADAM SCHIFF!

rt.com/usa/415784-moby-trump-cia-russia-collusion/

>‘CIA friends’ asked Moby to spread word of Trump-Russia collusion on social media

>Last February, Moby said he was having dinner with his friends when they asked him to post several anti-Trump theories on social media, where he has a large number of followers.

>“They said like, look you have more of a social media following than any of us do, can you please post some of these things, just in a way to sort of put it out there,” Moby said.

>Moby said his friends based their information, in part, on the Fusion GPS report that was published by BuzzFeed last January.

>Moby said he is hopeful that his “friend and neighbor,” Rep. Adam Schiff (D-California), will win in 2018 and take over as head of the House Judiciary Committee.

Schiff needs to be investigated for leaking classified investigations to DJs.

I wonder (((who))) pressured Feinstein.

bump, this makes sense!

Moby is a pedo

Moby = pedophile

the amount of duplicitous jews in our government is mind-boggling. I wonder if the normies are starting to wake up.

Does moby really have any influence? He was popular 10-15 years ago but now?

If he started making a big to-do about virtue signaling and shit like that, he'd get popular again real quick.

Moby's such a fag no wonder he's friends with Democrat leaders

OH BABY OH BABY

THEN IT FELL APART
LIKE IT ALWAYS DOES

>Al Franken
HAHAHAHAHA!! That too funny we got rid of him.

It's getting to the point where it's impossible to ignore. My coworkers make oy vey jokes at work and openly hate Israel. It's only a matter of time before they connect all the dots.

This timeline is truly the greatest.

bump

Does it matter? Neither schiff or cia should be giving moby, of all the people in the world, inside information about on going investigations. This is ridiculous on numerous levels. Additionally, if it is schiff, I want to know what this guy's damage is, he is routinely on tv dropping innuendo about trump being guilty and so on, while claim republicans are preventing them from doing anything, despite totally obvious evidence of guilt, that would put him in jail if only they could be free to act. Does he just crave limelight or something?

Yes, it does matter.

>Moby says his friends told him to
>They did

HE'S A LIAR

Significant if substantial

true if big bumped with activated almonds

whaaaaaaaa?
is this the same jewish Schiff family who financed bolshevik revolution??

checked and witnessed

>It's ok to have cheese pizza, I'm all for that. Jack off to it, trade it, whatever.
>If you make your own cheese pizza, that's one step too far, you evil monster. Just go fucking die.