Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/naka4man1/status/859446924750934017
ultimateprecureorchestra.wordpress.com/
mega.nz/#F!GBxWUZia!v7CGsrgpxByJcsSE4wga_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cutest couple.

Good thread.

please don't 404 on me

Did they actually have a conversation in all 13 episodes yet? I don't think they did. They were part of same conversation, but never adressed each other directly.

wrong

They did address each other directly a little bit in last ep.

So this is how /pc/ is while I'm at work

Can you provide timing for that? You noticed it so must be very observant.

He had forgotten.

twitter.com/naka4man1/status/859446924750934017

To be fair I never really care about fairy anyway. At best they were inoffensive snarky or cute sidekick and at worst were plot blackhole with temper tantrum.(Looking at you Candy).
Pekorin will soon be eclipsed by Ciel and Julio's fairy form though. Tough luck baldy.
Around 4:37 when Himari asked Aoi to be a reporter instead.

anyone have an animation of Whip shaking her tail?

This is certainly a Precure thread.

I want to impregnate Ichika!

Why did the enemy never make eleventy gajillion jikochus, or or zetsuborgs or Negatones or whatever and send them off to defeat the Precure? It seems absurd to send them in one at a time. At least Heartcatch had the sense to send in a hundred Snackies when they were available. Still could have made a billion desetorians though.

Dokidoki even had all those Jikochus wandering around the Trump kingdom and never used them to invade Earth.

Their objective was to harvest energy. That is something they managed to do.

Because it's cute and fun that most of the bad guys are incompetant to the point of handing henshin devices over or just standing around and letting their mooks get defeated. Sets a nice general tone for the series and then you have some climactic battles interspersed that have a more serious tone. If bad guys just went all out from the beginning it'd be scary and not fun.

Because to make a MoTW you need something that's available in limited quantity. Also, it's impossible to defeat Precure by attrition. As long as what they care about is in danger, heroic willpower will keep them up. So sending a horde of low-level mooks is useless.

Close tried to do that in Gopri more than one time and it didn't work really well. Mooks were just mooks.

Why even bother. If you have to do a shitty /u/ image dump. might as well not make the thread. That one ESL retard who treats this place like his own fucking chat room is going to be here later and shit everything up again.

There was a Heartcatch episode where a bunch of MOTWs attacked the school. At least I'm pretty sure it was Heartcatch, might have been Suite.

No that was HC. It happened in suite too with the two gorillas I think.

The enemy usually knows cures’ real identity and yet they barely do anything efficient with that. It’s just kids show after all. Villains being lame is the part of genre.

In Hacha they tried to spam Terribads but got rekt by Yuu2

I think it's power. It takes considerable energy to make a monster of the week and they just don't have the capacity to spam a hundred of them at once. Just like the Cures are gaining in power so are the bad guys. It takes time and energy to revive the ultimate boss and every time they make one more monster they get just a little bit closer.

Or you could just say it's a little girl's show and logical for villains doesn't apply. Why does that dumb frodo shit get so many yous anyways.

She sees your ______

kitchen

Kira-Kiraru.

I want to marry Himari and be happy with her forever. She makes my heart tingly!

Hairy anus.

>IT'S JUST A STUPID KIDS SHOW SO STOP DISCUSSING THINGS AND HAVING FUN!!! STOP THINKING ABOUT THINGS AND GO BACK TO SPAMMING IMAGES!!!!
I wonder who could be behind this post?

That's just the diabetes. Limit your sugar intake.

Fuck off retard

Are bootleg kigs common?

Did anyone here grab the Precure OST collection torrent from nyaa recently? I'd like to know if it still downloads.

The magnet should still work

Did anyone ever rip maho's ost? I might feel like uploading the ost collection somewhere if I could just get that too.

restraining order

This artist draws some amazona lewds

Yes. Indeed someone ripped all of the OSTs. They're posted in this site I found on Google long ago right here: ultimateprecureorchestra.wordpress.com/
It's not my site, but I used its content to build the OST collection torrent, although I forgot (more like couldn't be fucked) to include anything post-GoPri, so sorry lads. Somebody should do the rest.

Now this is some cute album art

Speaking of music, here's FW & MH's music with the covers and inserts available on the net that people who made torrents and DLs never bothered to look for.

mega.nz/#F!GBxWUZia!v7CGsrgpxByJcsSE4wga_Q

Also, does anyone else do custom folder icons?

Thanks for this. I'm updating my archive as soon as this is done. Will you do the rest of the seasons eventually?

Minami is my wife

Cute fish!

But what about the kira albums they're not there.

Please don't call her that

Would marry.

Don't forget about her.

I don't want to remember the dead anymore.

I plan to do Splash Star when I force myself to get it done sooner or later, but not anything after that.

Why is Minami's skirt so short. Why does she even wear one.

Why is Kira^2 like this?

Because Bunny is dumb and cute.

Which Precure mom would you have an affair with?

Most of them.
Precure mom's are amazing.

Aphrodite

Will Ako fill out like her?

I won't. I'm married.

precure feets

>have an affair

Moms like it

Are moms bad guys?

There bodies make men bad guys.

Which cure/mom pair is best for oyakodon?

Doubt it. magic might have stunted her growth

>men

Girls can love other girls also.

>Rikka

I'm sorry