Experiences with Somalian?

That was not even close to legible, OP.

Earth's most destructive and brash animal.

I really fucking hate Somalians, anyone else?

I married a Somali woman. Wtf I somalis now.

No

saw 1 at my local grocery store time to move

Why the fuck would you do that?

Shit, meant to send message to

kek. unless she looks like the model Iman of decades past, you fucked up.

Pls no namefag, it is frowned upon here.

I've met quite a few Somalis, I actually quite like them, they don't give a fuck what anyone thinks about them and they hate Pakistanis. The ones where I live are from SomaliLAND though, not from Somalia proper, and apparently there's a big difference. For the avoidance of doubt, they still have to go back.

Littered in my parking lot after buying lunch, so I scooped up all the trash, chased them to a red light, and threw it all on their windshield

I had a friend (ish) who was half Somalian and white. I used to think he was a good friend with good morals. Now he’s a piss head that wants to fight me every time I go out with him and has a victim mentality who thinks the west is evil. Met his fully Somalian friends and they were just as worse. Violent, emotional based, degenerates who somehow think they are geniuses when spending all their student loads, failing their courses and drinking in parks at day time.
Truely we wuz kangz living meme

Sorry user, the need to express myself is too great.

They seem to be an unholy union of nigger and poo. Truly something to be reviled.

Imagine a Jew with all the evil of George Soros, none of the brains of Ben Shapiro, all the guile of Debbie Wasserman-Schulz, none of the humor of Mel Brooks, the sexual perversions of Harvey Weinstein, the feral aggression of Michael Brown, the cowardice of Barack Obama, the bloodlust of Carl Eugene Watts, half the IQ of Tracy Morgan after the accident, and all the selfishness of Al Sharpton.

That's a Somali.

Got taught by a Arab in school (fourth grade) to call them "zinge's", it's nigger in somalian. They went apeshit xD

They are the niggers of niggers

>live in Minnesota
>largest population of Somalians outside of Somalia
Have experiences? Yeah, I've had experiences...

That whole photo is out of proportion: the AK is too large in comparison to the body, and the head is too large in comp. to the AK.

They’ve all got the same rat faced look about them. Truly the niggerest of the nogs

Keep finding some Somali nigger on the train to school every once in a while. Doesn't wear shoes or socks, stinks like the disgusting monkey he is and is always wearing the same clothes.

The worst part of the worst continent in the world.
Literally beasts, make loud noises and are as civilized as baboons. Only strong in its pack.

For some reason my country's favorite kind to import.
It's hell.

That is what they are like, they have tiny bodies and massive bulbous heads, pic related

How do you pronounce that?

Has them as cab drivers. Can barely understand the creepy motherfuckers.

Yep

Navy, did counter-piracy in the Somali Basin. If it were up to me we'd hit that place with 100 nukes.

Isn't it nice that local media does not even cover that woman who was stabbed 14 times by a Somali in uptown?

Nothing here folks...

One stole my dingy

There has been an influx of namefags,my guess is they have been coming from some right wing forums and do this to tell them apart from each other so they can pile in and agree,for thee most part they seem ok just disgusting namefags that make people hate their arguments but given the influx of literal leftypoltards on the other hand it looks like a fine counterbalance.
Story time please.
Also wasn't minnesota mainly inhabitanted by swedes descendants?are swedes destined to be eternal cucks and nigger dick slaves?

He's a Hollywood actor.

I dated a Somalian girl. OK face but smoking hot body. She was nice but my wife can't be a butterface and definitely can't be stupid so it had to end.

You have to go back, shitskin subhuman.

They strangely have the same head shape like in OPs pic.

Ayy lmaos?

I live in Minnesota
A woman was stabbed 14 times about a month ago by a Somali in a “random” attack
Almost no news coverage of it here in my state

The man who did it Is still on the loose
The lady who was stabbed moved out of the state

Know a couple at my college. Their nice people, despite being from the shithole they're from. East Africans in general tend to be more rational and respectable people than west/sub-saharan africans. Ethiopians are probably the chillest Africans I've encountered.

Sure thing rabbi

I agree

Such fucking uncivilised animals - doing their absolute best not to assimilate and take advantage of everything around them.

Why does Sweden import such dogshit humans?

do you know what the word assimilation means? it means having them around and if you want that you are going to swing on the day of the rope

Breed out the white. YOU MUST CLEANSE YOURSELF AND CREATE MORE MELANIN BABIES

>live in Minnesota
>large sweedish ancestry population
>so many Somali niggers it gets the nickname little Mogadishu

Fucking Swedes

Seattle has a Somaliam problem. A guy I know was jumped and stabbed in the leg a few years back.

Germans and Swedes

t.German-Minnesotan

>Why does Sweden import such dogshit humans?
It's our fucking fault. Importing Somalis was the next logical step after letting our women adopt pugs and other useless shit dogs.
They need something poor to show off their caring.

A girl I was semi keen on went there for a while for some charity bullshit, got back, told me the story of her taking on dick the size of large Gatorade bottles that condoms wouldn't fit on.
I moved on.

KEK

We have one as our immigration minister. It should be a warning.

Standard Aussie-post, move along.

Please elaborate, this story sounds arousing.

Fuck off leaf, i had my heart broken. I'll fight you IRL

WE LOVE OUR SOMALIS

Come get some.

You're in big trouble pal.

There are some smart decent ones out of the whole sea of shit that is somalia. Most of the good ones I know come from a single family. The youngest in the family I've known since kindergarten and went on to become a us marine sniper and went to work for Google after using his GI bill to get him a computer science degree. His brother was a fat autistic vidya nerd who was was on that Playstation reality show, I think his name was mochocolate or something. He's a nice guy though.

Most somali people are pure garbage tho, I was just fortunate enough to know a few of the stand up ones.

#NotMyCaptain

>German-Minnesotan
what did he mean by this

In Minneapolis my state senator Ilhan Omar is very nice and helpful

>I've met quite a few Somalis, I actually quite like them
They're all shit. Met one in the pub the other day.
>ok I won't judge him, he's having a pint, could be a decent fella.
>"I hate Trump. He's rayciss"
>"yeh I came here in the 80s with my 8 sisters as refugees"
>what do you all do for work?
>ah you know, this and that alhamdullillah
>East Africans in general tend to be more rational and respectable people than west/sub-saharan africans
Bullshit. They're all the fucking same. One in a hundred buck the trend temporarily then get pulled back into the orbit by family and friends. Come here, get on the dole, work a week or two per year, shit out litters of pups, talk equality between all races and peoples whilst dropping bismillahs and akbars every other sentence.
Also went to school with one and he was a pretty smart guy. Almost made it to Oxbridge pre-sjw diversty and equality days. Bumped into him and his brother in the street a year or so ago. Almost two decades on and both look like fucking imams, with his scraggly beard, and dresses in filthy old rag clothes, baggy t-shirt and cargo jeans that look older than him.

Why do they all dress like this? They look like shit. They look even more out of place and weird wearing shirt/ties, or black rimmed glasses god forbid, but most don't even try. You'll often see them dressed like this but driving Golf GTIs or Ford Focuses.

Somalians are the worst creatures I've ever met. They have the intelligence of a sub-saharan and the inferiority complex of an arab