Why would Muslims live in Italy?

And why do Italians fly in Muslims from Libya these days?

Makes zero sense. Why aren't all Muslims just sent to Germany and Britain and France where most people like them?

Because our niggerloving government hoped to pass ius soli and make them vote once they shit out a baby. Thank God it failed for now

because Islam has origins in the Vatican Mystery Babylon

>The higher the muslim percentage in a country there is, the more lenient that are towards them
Really gets my gears turning...

Also it's the government fucking about in politics and immigration otherwise.

That's probably because you'll get a life sentence if you answer yes in the cucked countries at the bottom

Because we are literally not scared of them. We are so chad that no one could ever overcome us. Not even muslims.

Corrupt and unmotivated public officials.

>United States Of America
>46%
Doubt. Unless like 80% of White People have negative views towards Muslims this is probably bullshit

>Germany
>Sweden
>UK
>France
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Depends on what the questions have exactly been. I doubt they've been asked "do you hate muslims", might have been like "would you want mosque next door?"

Let me know when you elect a PM who calls for a muslim ban and has no problem referring to their countries as shitholes

Add the US to that. I don’t believe half of Americans have negative views of Muslims. Though I can believe 70% of Non Western Euros especially among the Slavs, and in the Balkans dislike Muslims.

You'd be surprised how many people open up if you ask them about these things in private

it's not personal
we just hate everyone

Are you referring to definitely-not-virgin Raggi?

That’s a big shame we are already 1.2% Of infants and 2% of millennials while only being .7% Of Americans over 35. Whitey BTFO. Up from .8% infants and 1.3% of American millennials in April 2000. HAHAHA get used to it

I have always known I'd better to move to Spain. Also because I don't like oral & anal sex.

We'll never bow to you you smelly peasant faggot

Maybe growth with slow it already has. But until Jorge Bush we were stuck at .4%. You also may have stopped somilians from coming but you haven’t stopped Arabs from coming here to Hamatrack, Detroit, or Dearborn now have you?

You don't seem to understand that no matter how many of you come here and shit out children and leech welfare you aren't taking over. It isn't illegal to hate you here like it is in Europe. And we do hate you. Not because of your race, or your religion, but because of your arrogance. You're so arrogant as to think you can conquer us. Go to hell

Good for you, you outnumber transgender people. We'll see how well you fare when you're up against the wall beside them.

gonna have to call bullshit on that chart as i was in the UK in 2016 and outside of birmingham and parts of london anyone i spoke to seemed to hate muzzies with a passion.

The countries near the bottom of the chart already have large slime populations so muslims would have been included in the poll, this would skew the results. Add in leftists and it skews things even more.

So majority of wops dislike Muslims themselves, but they're not okay with other people disliking Muslims?
What did this shitty poll even consider "unfavorable views" to be?

You're fucking retarded

I'm moving to Spain. Since I have a ESTJ-A personality type. I am not muslim though.

>badass mayor
more like dat ass mayor amirite

Makes sense, those in shithole countries like Greece need to find ways to make themselves feel better and blame others for their shit economy.

Fucking parasites. All you've done throughout history is steal from your betters. Islam is like a fucking disease.

You know what?
I just realized that we basically live under some sort of tyranny.
A vast majority of whites ( hell, even blacks) does not like muslims, pajeets, middle asians etc. But the goverment does not care.
Where is our democracy?

:^)

Bite your arse Abdul!

Then by April 2030 we outnumber Jews. By April 2040 we will outnumber homosexuals. By April 2060 we will then outnumber Asians and Mutts. Then so on and so forth I think you get what I’m saying. We are 11% of Europe’s infants. We are 41% of infants in the Home nation of Alexander the Great. We are 9% of Greece’s infants. As well as 8% of Italy’s infant population. We are riding the wave of Africa’s population boom. JSYK it’s Muslims fueling it not good aid

>9% of Greece’s infants
Albanian numbers in Greece actually went down. From 600.000 to 450.000 and now are even lower, many pretended to be refugees and went to Germany lmao

and we kicked out many so there's that as well
the women can stay, they're alright

why do only 28% of bongs hate themselves? are they so self unaware?

Like out of control cancer. Haven't you noticed: every muslim majority country is a shithole.

She's not definitely a virgin too. She loves macho men who nonsensely pick up fights. She is divorced. Her little son is blonde. I think you have high chances to have anal sex with her. She looks like a typical beautiful greek woman also.

if you lived on the coasts you might think that. Middle america is massively redpilled on the islam question

Hopefully by voting Salvini we'll have enough time to be ready

As I have already told you, I have to move to Spain. To find love & similar views on sexuality and religion mostly.

Fake and Gay. I´m from Spain, and here we hate muslim about 90%.

The same suburbanites who voted for Trump??? They actually do have a birth rate but they will be dealt with. Regardless Islam will win

You should change your Sup Forums flag after such statements

>we just hate everyone
this

The Koran literally commands that Muslims must conquer Rome. In case you haven't realized yet the dune coons take that satanic book seriously.

Don’t care the US specifically took the best of US we have been educated. On top of the fact all the peasants and undesirables in the muslim world will die for their beliefs and have 7 kids. Especially in modern times. The US basically revived Islam with the Iraq War and The U.K put us on the map. If it wasn’t for you 2 most westerners besides those in Eastern Europe would not even know what or who a Muslim is. Most never ever heard of a Muslim before 9/11.

Wait how the fuck are we only at 46? Even niggers and spics are open about hating Muslims.

I am not scared of muslims. I am scared of not finding love.

I’m saying they will most likely find solace with Islam. I hate Wahhabism. As a matter of fact I am not even Sunni but I’m just saying our voice in society will matter. The west has hurt the Muslim world

I hate all muslims. Both men & women. Of all ages & ethnicities. All denominations also: Sunni, Shia, Wahhabi, Ibadi, Sufi, Ahmaddiya. All skin colours also. All IQ & BMI levels.

>The west has hurt the Muslim world
Not nearly enough.

Shia. Also regardless how will you stop our growth??? In the US 88% of our growth comes from Conversions and Births. 50,500 births and just 2,500 deaths. Whitey is only at 1,990,000 births and 1,550,000 deaths.

Millions died and you ended up radicalizing most of the Muslim world you fool. Must you be so arrogant!!!???

I hate you even more than these two degenerates in pic related. I am unstoppable.

Good for you. Soon you’ll have to defend that politically.

Eastern Europe knows you well. They've been fighting you off for centuries. It's naive leftists in the West who don't know you; they're currently in denial about your parasitic intentions but even they will be redpilled soon, muslims just cannot behave in a civilized manner.

Well, if Muslims keep doing what they're doing, one day people will have enough and exterminate them, that will be the end of Islamic conquests.

Lol yea and I’m the one who is threat according to genius here

>Millions died
Again, not nearly enough. Every single one of you deserved to die.

And go fuck yourself. I do not wish death upon you or the US. I am thankful for the education too. But this attitude is ridicoulous. We were the MOST CONSERVATIVE demographic with regards to voting in the 2000 election for example. We’d probably still be if it weren’t for Boomer idiots like you.

Your false prophet certainly does. Your "religion" and my nation at war whether you like it our not. You are my enemy and I desire nothing more than, as my enemy, you be killed as soon as possible.

You are not at war with Shia Muslims boomer.

The Koran begs to differ.

thailand not on there as they are getting overrun by muslims in the southern parts. why would Philippines have a favorable view of muslims... this is a fake poll.

I’m not devout and we have never attacked the US.

It makes perfect sense, they are dumb, easily bought off votes for communists.

Irrelevant. You're an enemy and an invader and you should be executed.

Alright fuck you douchebags. Remember your enemy is Wahhabism not innocent Shia Muslims

Yea your definitely the FBI

we don't actually have that many muslims, what we get is mostly sub saharan niggers

Fuck off back your sandpit you filthy nigger. And don't come back.

Fuck you too. Why are you so mad??? Did your daughter have a Muslim boy friend Boomer???

I believe America should take a boat load cause we have the space for them and they will assimilate into our culture instead of raping it. We have too many rednecks to have the latter :).

Lol your retarded.

There are elections this year. They can still fix this.

It is not my desire. It is one of my future projects. I am unstoppable.

You can have all 72 Raggi Virginias you want. But I will stop you if you rape non-muslim Indian goddesses.

That woman changes her opinion every other month.

She also change lover every month. The media is good in covering it all.

Religious extremists are not acceptable in cultural-rich countries.

Sweden as always...

>And why do Italians fly in Muslims from Libya these days?
to be reunited with their ancestors

>Israel approves Trump's policies

Lol

>Jews don't like muslims

Nobody is killing them much. They like to take over, remember?

Fuck are you truthful?