Britain is ours now.And you pigs can't do anything about it...

Britain is ours now.And you pigs can't do anything about it.In few decades we will have access to the nuclear arsenal too.

Takbir!

This actually is a legitimate concern

LOL, the UK will sell off their nukes long before that happens, just like South Africa did.

sage

I don't see the problem. Just convert them to Christianity.
Islam is a wicked, stupid, false religion and it's easy to show that Christianity is far superior.

Alright, I'll pay the jizya.. A-a-allahu akbar, heh heh..

Ok go ahead and start a nuclear holocaust this world is fucked beyond repair

>European Islamist's using powerful weapons from a lost age to wage horrific wars against each other and the world at large.

>156711715
Retaking that island will be a pain in the ass.
Not that it will save you in the end.

The US military is already on this. The bongs will have to be stripped of nukes eventually, much like South Africa before it went over. It would likely happen peacefully, and on US soil, but there are plans in place for securing these weapons abroad.

Oh look a crowd big enough for a small music festival

come back when you're filling stadiums

They will still be able to manufacture new ones (Although Regression ensures that they will not be nearly as powerful as the current stockpile)

we are already here cuck

>IN FEW DECADES

Yesss Muslim goy YESSSS
Absolutely nothing is going to happen to you between now and then haha yes my friend keep up the good work.

Yes this is a legitimate concern.

I'm not sure the bongs would be considered a nuclear power absent US support, so I'm not sure they'd be able to build nukes if that support was withdrawn. They're completely dependent on Trident, for example.

what you gonna do about it?UK is ours already

no it isnt jej muslims will be easily btfo, it just has to be done sooner or later.
>pic related are allahs chosen soliders
lmfao women beaters & kiddy fuckers ?? ooo m8 am propa scared

That means any high tech war stuff they do have will become a nonrenewable resource.

They are not going to do shit but roll over and die.

>muslims will be easily btfo

By whom? The cuckold British running to the anti-Trump protests organized by Emir Khan just as quickly as their busy little feet will take them?

tick tock Hassan

>by whom
>he doesn't realise

>Day of the rope
Yeah, not gonna happen buddy. Keep dreaming.

how do you plan to stop it lol ?

It hasn't even started... how do you stop something that doesn't exist?

>muslims will be easily btfo
But they won't. I'm sorry but OP is right. If British men had a single ball left among them they would have done something about this scourge after Rotherham, but nothing happened. If the Muslims have already gotten away with this much, then the event horizon has been crossed my friend. Islam is already the de facto state religion since criticising it will get you special punishments. They'll never leave, they will grow and grow and grow until soon enough Muslim parties are running in your elections. You may even see a Muslim Prime Minister within our lifetime. It's over.

>it hasn't even started
>HE DOESN'T REALISE

Yes, Rotherham was the signal that the bongs were going over forever, never to return.

It's a concern for us all

Reported to MET. Enjoy getting vanned you cunt.

>they'll never leave
good, that would be boring

why are they humiliating themselves like this?

Why would I stop you roleplaying? Go for it mate, it's just cringeworthy to LARP about it though, even on an anonymous image board. I'd love for something to happen but it isn't going to, here is what is actually going to happen:

1) More cuckery
2) More white flight
3) More cuckery
4) One day realize we're the minority
5) More white flight
6) Some remain to live under Dhimmitude and the remainder flee eastwards as refugees (lol)

because they have been taught its the right thing todo. He went home to his wife that night and got 5 goodboypoints for not being a brutish masculine saxon warrior ( what the british gov fears)

When was this photo taken?

lol i dunno m8 (its photoshop if you couldn't tell)

actually.. it might be from the Falklands campaign

You think the capable scientists are gonna stick around in that hell hole?

S A G E

SAGE in all fields

We'll just borrow some vibrant scientists and engineers from the Swedes they have extra

We should spread our genes to the Jews, this fucked up diversity is all from the Jews working, let them have it too.

Guys, spread your seed to the Jews, if Jews win you will have some kids welcoming Papa to Israel, if Jews lost, who cares for bastards.
Tell others about this, just copy paste this and we all can have the Jews girls harem, "all you can shag" buffet. Racemixing to the ultimatum, take that.

True, didn't the jews say these rapefugees were all future doctors and engineers? Maybe in 200 years they can figure out how to get their ships to float.

British police do wonder why they're less liked or more distrusted or whatever, "Rotherham" is the only word that comes to mind and really.....the only word that needs to be said.

It sums up absolutely everything. Just that one word.

>implying

hhahahahaahhah