If you were judge, jury and executioner, who would be first to hang on the day of the rope?

If you were judge, jury and executioner, who would be first to hang on the day of the rope?

muh dick around dat neck

some kike, thats for sure

Soros, Clinton, McCain, John Podesta, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz in that order

jews

non-secular Muslims

That's a cute boy. What's his name/account?

Antisemites, let them enjoy a taste of their own medicine.

All of the liberals.

Every single last one of em.

Specifically Jewish Marketing Firm Project Managers that propagandize race mixing and pronography. I would just eject the others. I don't want to bathe my ankles in blood. Jesus can do that.

British Muslims and anti-Semites.

Myself

1) Coalburners
2) Anyone with even a single atom of negro DNA
3) Communists
4) Kikes
5) Any leftist

50-70% of the population

Jewish probate judges that traffick children for profits.

>Anyone with even a single atom of negro DNA
You're going to kill yourself

The whole CNN organization televised.

Only from high blood pressure, seeing coal burners and apes together all the time.

I'm white.

intersectional feminists/gender studies profs

Any one suffering from Tiny asian penis Syndrome (TapS). think of it as Mercy killing AND saving 1/4 of the worlds women from Rape with a Vienna Sausage

traitors first obviously

Lefties.

All pedos

E V E R Y B O D Y

autists who have power fantasies about killing people under the guise of politics

White liberals would all be hanged. They are the only real traitors.

OP

THIS, since intersectional Feminism is pretty much the origin of modern day PC Culture, anti-white mentality (the intersectional part has long since grown larger than the actual gender part) and the downfall of the west as we know it.

⮚ Then the ones willfully visiting courses related to both (and similar) Subjects.
⮚ Then the politicians actively contributing to the west's downfall by implementing stupid ideas and policies coming from the Left
⮚ Then the remaining "Gutmenschen" on the left (although just if they purposefully risked the lives of others to satisfy their own greed for social justice points, e.g. being hypocrites)

I would not kill them myself, though. Instead i would send them into a reservoir filled with peaceful muslims and progressive sub saharans, so that they may live out their multicultural dream. They can't blame me - i only send them away, and if they were actually right about the peacefulness of their new neighbors, there would be no consequences. Of course we all know that they WILL be slaughtered/enslaved by their new fellow citizens, to i guess that would work out. I would probably have to sterilize them beforehand, though (otherwise they might create new children, who would be punished for decisions outside their control)...

Gloria Steinem, no question.

TRAITORS FIRST
Dante put treachery as the lowest of low,right next to Lucifer in the depiction of Hell.

Child abusers, esp. pedophiles.

Asians are pretty gross.

Look at that underdeveloped jaw, long philtrum, thin lips, child eyes.

Imagine passing those shit genetics to your son. No wonder everyone wants white women. That's genetic failure.

Sup Forums users

A neoconservative, always kill a traitor before an enemy Jimbo.

Mods of this board.

Traitor whites. Not even close on that choice.

Drumpf supporters

Pedophiles.

>I'm white.

You'll still have some nigger DNA you retard.

I would have been so ashamed if I had an Asian wife and she gave me a son with a half sized penis I'd rather it was aborted

you

Guys who take pictures with their mouths open like they are awaiting a cum shot.

They are making it easy, however, to stick a 357 down their throats.

first?
the leftists

treasonous judges and politicians and professors

Heck, You read my mind.

The Eternal Meddlers, of course. The rest will sort itself out in time.

Jews, who else.

white women

>first
Anglos
>second
Slavs
>third
Austrians.

This.